Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2475 2476 [2477] 2478 2479 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15827069 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #37140 on: January 28, 2011, 11:33:09 am »

I met a girl. I'm meeting a lot of girls. All of them are piquing my interest. I don't know if this is because the girls are getting more interesting, or if I'm just getting more withdrawal symptoms.

I feel you.  I feel like I'm getting a crush on every person who does (acceptably beautiful) math and has a pulse.  Every person.

God how ridiculous.
ha you wouldn't like me then, i do my equations in random spots on paper and you have to follow me to figure out how i got the answer. man algebra 1 was the best. everyone was clicking away on their calculators while i was busting out equations all over my test, pissed my teacher off :P

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37141 on: January 28, 2011, 11:41:04 am »

I feel inexplicably happy. My muscles are cramping from the exercise and I'm exhausted, but it's a good kind of exhaustion. I think there's a word for that.

I talked to my English teacher a bit, who was in fact a Math major. We talked about numbers and patterns, and I'm sitting here looking at them in wonder, and a bit of frustration that I did not see this earlier.

I'm ICing my very first Mafia game, and I really hope it'll turn out well.

It's just been a good day in general.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37142 on: January 28, 2011, 01:20:08 pm »

Don't have anything to do today. Tomorrow, going to a Mirrodin Besieged prerelease. Should be fun, but don't know if I should choose Mirran or Phyrexian...
they are going back to mirrodin? (checking events near me)
Yeah, Phyrexians invading or something. Scars of Mirrodin block. Lots of new stuff, like poison actually being used.

Heck ya I'm going to the prerelease to. Personally I'm doing Mirrodin *coughswordoffeastandfaminecough* as they seem to have a broader versatility outside the set and nearly every time I went against a Mirrodin deck in Scars (ie red/white) I lost.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #37143 on: January 28, 2011, 02:22:04 pm »

I'm at the house I grew up in.  It's kind of a mess but luckily my brother is really meticulous so his room is spotless and that's where all the cool stuff is anyway.  I went into the unfinished side of the basement (Our basement is divided into two halves lengthwise, one finished with carpet and stuff and one just concrete and fiberglass insulation), which no one ever goes into.

Holy shit, spiderwebs. 
Shoes...

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #37144 on: January 28, 2011, 02:25:40 pm »

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37145 on: January 28, 2011, 03:05:59 pm »

I met a girl. I'm meeting a lot of girls. All of them are piquing my interest. I don't know if this is because the girls are getting more interesting, or if I'm just getting more withdrawal symptoms.

I feel you.  I feel like I'm getting a crush on every person who does (acceptably beautiful) math and has a pulse.  Every person.

God how ridiculous.
ha you wouldn't like me then, i do my equations in random spots on paper and you have to follow me to figure out how i got the answer. man algebra 1 was the best. everyone was clicking away on their calculators while i was busting out equations all over my test, pissed my teacher off :P
Heh, my school usually didn't let us use calculators, and even when they did, I felt more comfortable doing it on paper. It makes it easier to keep track of where you are in the problem.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37146 on: January 28, 2011, 03:08:49 pm »

Black Butler
One of the series I keep passing by for later.  There's a second second too which I'm sure you're aware of.

I'm also pretty sure the majority demography is female.  :P

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37147 on: January 28, 2011, 03:13:10 pm »

Suddenly girls
Suddenly maths

I get like that way whenever a cute girl asks interesting and well-reasoned questions of one of my professors, in just about any subject. Keen, active minds make me swoon.

A new episode of that pony cartoon came out today, after a 3 week hiatus. Yay ponies! :D

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37148 on: January 28, 2011, 03:14:01 pm »

What's its name?  Rainbow Ponies?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37149 on: January 28, 2011, 03:24:13 pm »

Toony, you just don't get it, do you? It's okay. You'll see the light some day.

...and for the record, it is called "Fall Weather Friends", and I'm watching it stream live with about 54 other dudes on the internet. Many good times are being had.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:26:00 pm by Solifuge »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37150 on: January 28, 2011, 03:31:34 pm »

Thank God, I thought you were going to tell me I didn't get it without helping me into getting it.
It better not be gory like Happy Tree Friends, or else I will bring the wrath of the hooky pooky on you.

EDIT:
Well, you gave me the name of the newest episode but I managed to figure it out.  tHANKS I GUESS,
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:36:19 pm by ToonyMan »

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37151 on: January 28, 2011, 03:51:20 pm »

He-hey, look at that!

I'm fifteen now.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37152 on: January 28, 2011, 03:52:11 pm »

He-hey, look at that!

I'm fifteen now.

Happy birthday dude.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37153 on: January 28, 2011, 03:52:59 pm »

Damn, 15?  Making Aqizzar look 80.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37154 on: January 28, 2011, 03:53:12 pm »

congrats, you are only 3 years away until you are considered able to pay your taxes for the rest of your life :P
Pages: 1 ... 2475 2476 [2477] 2478 2479 ... 13326