Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2323 2324 [2325] 2326 2327 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834687 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #34860 on: January 11, 2011, 08:22:22 am »

The only cheap tactic I know is the 'Get any stats you want bug" which doesn't work in Ironman.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #34861 on: January 11, 2011, 08:24:47 am »

The system for item crafting is broken, you get a high enough character and BOOM best armour and weapons in the game!

Also five-foot step is probably the most brocken thing in that game, walking out of an enemy's area of attack then BAW!'ing them with burning hands has never been so easy!
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34862 on: January 11, 2011, 09:40:55 am »

I'm either crazy and/or masochistic, but someone has to give this game a chance.

Dude, if you really do this, I might have to get back to my Lawful Evil ToEE campaign. It'd require some porting of files from my old computer, but it could be done. Though I loved writing the characters, I kept getting bogged down with plot recaps. Got to learn to pace myself.

In other news:
Hear me, world. I am a man, and I watch My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic.
...I've inexplicably fallen for the recent pony craze. Why does this show make me as happy as it does?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #34863 on: January 11, 2011, 09:43:44 am »

I'm either crazy and/or masochistic, but someone has to give this game a chance.

Dude, if you really do this, I might have to get back to my Lawful Evil ToEE campaign. It'd require some porting of files from my old computer, but it could be done. Though I loved writing the characters, I kept getting bogged down with plot recaps. Got to learn to pace myself.

Mine however... is un-modded. And I'm not doing those fetch-quests.

How we will ever reach 2nd level?

8)
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #34864 on: January 11, 2011, 09:58:40 am »

Now correct me if I'm wrong...

Kill some spiders, kill an owl bear and hill giant (part of a collect quest but meh!), investigate castle grounds for spy and one more thing or two that I'm forgetting...

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #34865 on: January 11, 2011, 10:00:06 am »

Now correct me if I'm wrong...

Kill some spiders, kill an owl bear and hill giant (part of a collect quest but meh!), investigate castle grounds for spy and one more thing or two that I'm forgetting...

These are what I meant by fetch-quests. I just go straight to the Moathouse.

Fuck. those. frogs.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #34866 on: January 11, 2011, 10:46:38 am »

Well, I thought fetch quests where, excuse me a moment, where you go fetch stuff...

These take only a little while, spiders and spy, to do so you can easily get part way there. Do these two plus gate house above ground bit and I think that'll be lvl2

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34867 on: January 11, 2011, 11:22:44 am »

More dreams!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34868 on: January 11, 2011, 12:37:41 pm »

Finished the Freelance Astronauts' GTA: Vice City LP (oh god the flying tank was hilarious) and then I notice that they have an LP of Resident Evil 4. Good times.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34869 on: January 11, 2011, 12:46:08 pm »

Finished the Freelance Astronauts' GTA: Vice City LP (oh god the flying tank was hilarious) and then I notice that they have an LP of Resident Evil 4. Good times.
"Are we in a death spiral?"
 "We are a death spiral."

Their longer ones have the best material, but there are long periods of time where they are kinda eh. Still worth it for those gems though.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #34870 on: January 11, 2011, 01:04:50 pm »

I love Flatline in Hitman Blood Money.  Target Rich Environment + Plenty of easy disguises = 13 Dead End Drive.
Shoes...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34871 on: January 11, 2011, 01:06:51 pm »

Edit: Also, play for Axis. It's harder, but much more fun.

Somewhat untrue. The Axis has a harder early game, but all the later game Allied weapons suck horribly compared to late game axis equipment. Especially allied Panzerkliens.

Axis = Harder beggining, Easyer mid game, very easy endgame.

Allied = Very easy beggining, Hard midgame, Easy to hard endgame depending on how much good equipment you can get.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #34872 on: January 11, 2011, 01:08:22 pm »

Edit: Also, play for Axis. It's harder, but much more fun.

Somewhat untrue. The Axis has a harder early game, but all the later game Allied weapons suck horribly compared to late game axis equipment. Especially allied Panzerkliens.

Axis = Harder beggining, Easyer mid game, very easy endgame.

Allied = Very easy beggining, Hard midgame, Easy to hard endgame depending on how much good equipment you can get.

I always install the mod that removes those as I don't really like the panzerkliens, they ruin the game in my opinion.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34873 on: January 11, 2011, 01:11:28 pm »

Honestly? I feel without them the last few missions drag on. I don't mind the last 3-5 missions turning into stuff blowing up matches. Though thinking about it. The current no PK mod is pretty bad, since it makes the game too easy. Maybe if I get the editor working I can improve it and at least make the enemys the PKs used to be threatening again.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #34874 on: January 11, 2011, 01:15:14 pm »

Thats why there's an impossible mode. It's as if the dev team expected people to mod those out of the game and made impossable mode.

But yes, I'm just the kind of person that wants to play realisum. Sometimes, I like to unleash the explosive hell but mostly don't like it.
Pages: 1 ... 2323 2324 [2325] 2326 2327 ... 13326