Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2180 2181 [2182] 2183 2184 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757143 times)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #32715 on: December 25, 2010, 08:55:30 am »

I got my tablet, and, if I can figure out how to format it to photoshop, I'll draw you guys some beautiful stuff (and continue my art thread). Anybody know how to do so?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32716 on: December 25, 2010, 09:03:16 am »

Jackrabbit is where now?
We need more talk lately.

In any case, I had a Beach Chrissy. It was supposed to rain, but, it didn't, so I had a week of free food, fresh fruit, and as much surfing as I could handle before reaching that 'waterlogged' level of sea-water-ness. I still suck, but the point is I got a week of practice in. Also I got sunburnt horribly, despite the constant and thick applications of sunscreen I managed to dollop onto myself. But I suppose that's my punishment for living on my computer all this time. But, I'll take it, and hope that it's worth another year, and that this blister on my shoulder doesn't get infected.

I'm probably going to be a little more active around here, due to me finishing DeadSpace, and discovering Torchlight. I'm finally earning enough that I can live. Not quite in comfort, but I'm sure once I get that speeding ticket out of the road, I'll be able to survive off groceries and cooking skills- unlike my previous diet of short bursts of junk food and starvation. Besides, I got a George Foreman: The lean, mean grillin' machine, for Christmas, so all cooking has become a very stress-free activity.

So I'm really seeing Christmas as the turning point in my life. A month ago, I was in a new city with nothing but about a hundred dollars, my computer and what I got from home, and a few weeks of forward rent. Turning back was stupid, because my father had a cataclysmic crop failure that left my parents around 200 thousand dollars in debt, and my roomates and I got on like a house on fire, with a secret stash of kerosene and napalm in the basement.

But yeah, wrong thread. The fact of the matter is, my job doesn't pay well, but I'm employed. All of us in the house still bicker, but I've convinced them to chip in on my shopping bills if I cook for them, and my parents are still mulling over the pros and cons of selling the farm, but at least they've found a solution. So life isn't perfect, but it damn well is looking up. And a few hours ago, I went on the sad thread, and it just makes me feel more and more optimistic about life in general.

So, for all those who think that they're who I'm talking about, and Cthulhu, I know I've been running silent for a long time now, but I've still been looking in. I'm probably going to need to catch up on what's happened with everything, like where Armok is, but I can find that out on my own. Anyway, thanks all of you for having a chat to me, even the little ones that didn't go anywhere, because sometimes I needed to find a smile somewhere. Also, get well soon. To all of those people on here who I don't know that well yet, and look like regulars, Gudday. I hope we can be a friend. And just know that the more you quote stupid memes in order to get cheap laughs, you're giving other people cheap laughs. And they're awesome.

So. Merry Christmas, to damn well everyone. Now all I've got to look forward to is blowing a lot of money on getting completely blitzed at new years.

And Zombie Farm on iPhone is awesome.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 09:05:52 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32717 on: December 25, 2010, 09:10:31 am »

Man, you know what, if things are looking up for you, that's enough to make my Christmas on it's own.

And yeah, we need to talk mire, you wouldn't believe the places I've been and the women I haven't done.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32718 on: December 25, 2010, 09:20:08 am »

It started snowing :D
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32719 on: December 25, 2010, 09:21:14 am »

Off to a christmas party with the ladies Yaay ^w^
*Hugs*

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32720 on: December 25, 2010, 09:22:47 am »

You wouldn't believe the places I've been and the women I haven't done.
The women, man! That's why I was going to go overseas with you! You attract them with your handsome features, and then rebuff them, whereupon I meet them completely by chance, wipe their beautiful blue tears away and pitybang!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32721 on: December 25, 2010, 10:10:59 am »

Here lies Tack

Assumption was the death of him.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32722 on: December 25, 2010, 10:22:29 am »

I said it before but...

HAPPY THANKSMEWING
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32723 on: December 25, 2010, 10:29:55 am »

They're calling for 3-6" of snow by tomorrow night. A white effin' Christmas. For the first time in 60 years.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32724 on: December 25, 2010, 10:34:07 am »

Happy Thanksmewing to all!!
*Hugs*

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32725 on: December 25, 2010, 10:34:24 am »

And to all a good mew!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32726 on: December 25, 2010, 10:36:15 am »

Man, one thing this country has that royally trumps Australia, vidja games. I got myself 40 quid, enough for say, 7 high quality games still selling for their full 90-110 price tag in Aussie. I've already got HOI3 and world in conflict complete, for 15 quid, and both these games together are like, 150 in Australia. Vicky II, here I come, and then the sky's the limit.

Also a book or two for the flight home.
I have heard that New Zealand tends to get new stuff quite early, since it's a western country (and thus a fairly good predicter of whether the product will be successful in America/ Europe) but small enough that it doesn't matter if it goes horribly wrong.

...Is this true?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32727 on: December 25, 2010, 10:42:52 am »

I wouldn't know. By the time I was really into games I was in Australia, where they're presumably placed on disks made of platinum.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32728 on: December 25, 2010, 10:44:14 am »

Can you not use, less than official means to get games?
*Hugs*

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32729 on: December 25, 2010, 10:49:39 am »

I can, but I'm not in favor of doing it.

Well, that's not true. I will admit to pirating Deus Ex because I couldnt find it after seeing it once, for $20. So I guess the option is there, I just don't utilize it.
Pages: 1 ... 2180 2181 [2182] 2183 2184 ... 13325