Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15865180 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #32370 on: December 22, 2010, 12:13:22 am »

Got Uplink today on steam for $5. Soooo good! Finally a game capable of getting my adrenaline rushing. "You have 5 seconds to complete the mission, abort the attempt, or get a game over screen."
also: "you can steal money from that guy's bank account you had the mission related to, but you better be really quick about erasing your tracks! otherwise game over for you."
Okay, I got the bundle with this game, and might I say, this is quite fun once you get the hang of it. Definitely got in the habit of deleting logs first thing. I don't want a beginner mission to bite me in the ass regarding traces sometime in the future.

Oh, and Hammerfight. I remember playing this game with/against my brother. Looked rather fun as well. Hell, the games in the Indie Future Pack look good. Wish Defcon was in there though. I want that back so I can play some rounds against my brothers.
get Log Deleter 4.0 as soon as you can. (along with trace tracker upgrades and other important stuff, of course)

also, the in-game InterNIC doesn't trace you if you try their admin password and it never changes either, unless you start a new character; combine that with Log Deleter 4.0 and you're golden, as long as you remember to kill the logs there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32371 on: December 22, 2010, 12:55:16 am »

That mahjong game was awesome.
Dad won 2/4 rounds, other two were ties.
Beginner's luck.
All of it.

MythagoWoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware it's deadly sway!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32372 on: December 22, 2010, 01:03:49 am »

People finally stopped calling in so my introverted self has time to think.
My cows are war trainable. BEWARE THE BATTLE CATTLE!

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #32373 on: December 22, 2010, 01:07:52 am »

I have a Christmas-themed RPG tomorrow and I'm running it. Normally it'd be Saturday, but Saturday's Christmas day, so I had to move it back a bit.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #32374 on: December 22, 2010, 01:08:47 am »

Way back in ye olden times, folks roundabouts talked of family history. This is my story.

My dad's family came from the Netherlands by boat to Ellis Island, and they fought for the North in the Civil War. As time passed, they moved West. I have distant (oh so distant) cousins in Ohio, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, and (much more recently), Montana, Idaho, and my current state of Washington. My mom's family I know little about, except that most of the men in the most recent two centuries have been miners. Long ago, however, the progenitor of her line sailed to America to escape Europe. You see, him and his brother were drafted to fight in Russia for Napoleon. His brother left France to the East, and died on the march. My mom's ancestor left France to the West, where he came to America. When my mom and dad were still together, my mom would always joke about how her side of the family was where our common sense came from.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32375 on: December 22, 2010, 01:41:02 am »

My sister is arriving in town for the holidays tomorrow. Huzzah!

It'll be good to see her and her husband. It's been a while since we've been able to hang out, what with the several hundred miles standing between here and Georgia.

MythagoWoods

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32377 on: December 22, 2010, 01:50:44 am »

There is no Suwako or Hina there.  It is not the best.  I am saddened.  (I guess since I'm saddened I shouldn't post this in the happy thread)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32378 on: December 22, 2010, 01:51:55 am »

Got Uplink today on steam for $5. Soooo good! Finally a game capable of getting my adrenaline rushing. "You have 5 seconds to complete the mission, abort the attempt, or get a game over screen."
also: "you can steal money from that guy's bank account you had the mission related to, but you better be really quick about erasing your tracks! otherwise game over for you."
Okay, I got the bundle with this game, and might I say, this is quite fun once you get the hang of it. Definitely got in the habit of deleting logs first thing. I don't want a beginner mission to bite me in the ass regarding traces sometime in the future.

Oh, and Hammerfight. I remember playing this game with/against my brother. Looked rather fun as well. Hell, the games in the Indie Future Pack look good. Wish Defcon was in there though. I want that back so I can play some rounds against my brothers.
get Log Deleter 4.0 as soon as you can. (along with trace tracker upgrades and other important stuff, of course)

also, the in-game InterNIC doesn't trace you if you try their admin password and it never changes either, unless you start a new character; combine that with Log Deleter 4.0 and you're golden, as long as you remember to kill the logs there.
Did so, and have seen how effective it was. Unfortunately, I got a bit reckless deleting logs, I kinda got traced by a different company I previously hit a few times (missions) (but then again, I also used the same chain a few times and also cleared their logs almost completely, and didn't get out in time. That was with clearing INIC beforehand as well. :-\). I made sure this time around to get at least a 3.0 trace tracker ASAP, and upgrade it a moment later. I take it that if this is beginner/novice, and it gets this tricky, I can imagine master difficulty and such. :shudder: sounds fun.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 01:54:01 am by Itnetlolor »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32379 on: December 22, 2010, 01:57:16 am »

There is no Suwako or Hina there.  It is not the best.  I am saddened.  (I guess since I'm saddened I shouldn't post this in the happy thread)
Dude's not done Suwako.
He's got Hina, though.
Of course, this guy does Hina the best.

MythagoWoods

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32380 on: December 22, 2010, 01:58:41 am »

That... is an awesome Hina.  Disturbing and creepy as all get-out but awesome.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32381 on: December 22, 2010, 01:59:55 am »

If you have a Pixiv account, the rest of his stuff is here.

Oh, and Suwako sprite sheet from Hisoutensoku.
Thought you might be interested.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #32382 on: December 22, 2010, 02:19:20 am »

Last night some friends and I stayed up to watch the eclipse, and passed the time until the penumbra by playing an old classic: 007 Nightfire for the GameCube. We started out being terrible, none of us having played many first person shooters before. By the end, we got to the point where the three of us were beating six AI bots, all set to the hardest difficulties, wherein they cheated like mad, turning faster than humanly possible, sensing you from a mile away, and being able to take a half dozen bullets to the face before falling over. Of course, we would have been creamed had we not found the cheapest tactic ever in capture the flag. I stayed at our base, hidden with a rocket launcher pointed straight at our flag, so that they couldn't grab it easily. My friends then ran along the gondola cables over the canyon to steal the enemy flag really quickly. (You're normally supposed to use the lone bridge over the ravine.) Easy game, but fun.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32384 on: December 22, 2010, 07:54:52 am »

Finally got rid of the last vestiges of my pregnancy belly. Yaay for having a normal looking stomach ^_^
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 ... 13326