Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2135 2136 [2137] 2138 2139 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15856553 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #32040 on: December 17, 2010, 10:28:19 pm »

Every time I see her she has more armor on. I'm tking this as Janet realizing that the game may be a bit too hard to go without some protection.

It's just for variety really. I can do fine even if I went to that silly outfit I had earlyer.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:34:27 pm by Toady One »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32041 on: December 17, 2010, 10:31:57 pm »

I can see why you would use that outfit

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32042 on: December 17, 2010, 10:32:48 pm »

That doesn't seem like a very silly outfit.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #32043 on: December 17, 2010, 10:33:28 pm »

"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis... and the rise of the sons of Aryus... there was an age undreamed of. And onto this, Conan! Destined to bear the bejewelled crown of Kahlifohnia Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!" *DADADA DUM DADUM DUM* DADADADUM DADUM DUM
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32044 on: December 17, 2010, 10:45:08 pm »

Just saw Toady's new announcment on the news bar. This is going to be interesting.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32045 on: December 17, 2010, 10:47:56 pm »

The weather has been like paradise all day, even deep into the night. So nice, I just had to go for a walk.

Comfy temperature, very little breeze, clear skies, and a nice silence. The ocean was also bluer than it usually is (usually greenish shade every other day) and was almost like a lake it was so flat. Today was just pretty; and it was these conditions the entire day from morning to night. Surprisingly, this doesn't occur too often (during the season).

Also watching/listening to The Beatles on Record on History Channel.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:55:49 pm by Itnetlolor »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32046 on: December 17, 2010, 10:53:22 pm »

The weather has been like paradise all day, even deep into the night. So nice, I just had to go for a walk.

Comfy temperature, very little breeze, clear skies, and a nice silence. The ocean was also bluer than it usually is (usually greenish shade every other day) and was almost like a lake it was so flat. Today was just pretty; and it was these conditions the entire day from morning to night.

...Oh, shut up. :P Mostly cloudy, 19F, with a low of 14F. Oh, and there's no heat in my wife's truck, which I drove to work today.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32047 on: December 17, 2010, 10:56:15 pm »

Bright full moon, crisp 27F air, no wind, and a scenic forest to walk through with good friends and lovely ladies. We had a bonfire and some light music, because I was on pan flute, my friend brought a small harp, and one of the girls had one of those Zelda-harmonicas.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32048 on: December 17, 2010, 10:58:09 pm »

Nice moon, not very cloudy, but too damn cold. I agree with MZ.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32049 on: December 17, 2010, 11:00:07 pm »

Bright full moon, crisp 27F air, no wind, and a scenic forest to walk through with good friends and lovely ladies. We had a bonfire and some light music, because I was on pan flute, my friend brought a small harp, and one of the girls had one of those Zelda-harmonicas.
Harp sounds...pretty interesting actually.  How small is small?
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32050 on: December 17, 2010, 11:01:41 pm »

Comfy temperature, very little breeze, clear skies, and a nice silence. The ocean was also bluer than it usually is (usually greenish shade every other day) and was almost like a lake it was so flat. Today was just pretty; and it was these conditions the entire day from morning to night.
...Oh, shut up. :P Mostly cloudy, 19F, with a low of 14F. Oh, and there's no heat in my wife's truck, which I drove to work today.
Sorry about that, but during last week, it almost got to those temperatures plus wind chill (near hurricane force levels too). I can sympathize. I'm just happy the cold front ended. Considering where I live, I never expected to see my car get covered in frost in the morning when heading to work.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:07:18 pm by Itnetlolor »

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32051 on: December 17, 2010, 11:04:50 pm »

He is a small kid, maybe five foot four, but he can cradle it with one arm pretty well. He didn't really set it down ever for me to size it well with something.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32052 on: December 17, 2010, 11:24:49 pm »

That picture Janet posted made me happy.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32053 on: December 17, 2010, 11:34:01 pm »

That picture Janet posted made me happy.
Considering that looks like a dancer's outfit, that's pretty hardcore to raid a dungeon in such light attire. Funny enough, it kinda reminds me of a random encounter I did in Final Fantasy Tactics, just for the mere challenge of it.

At high levels (50+), 1 dancer against a random encounter (about 5-7 enemies (also rather equal in level), 3 of them tanks and 2 others magic users, a yellow (healer) and a black chocobo (flying tank)) with unfriendly terrain (the place with the giant hill dividing the level; she can't teleport or jump really high).

The dancer won kudos to the ninja's react skill (auto-vanish after getting hit) limited to 1-2 turns maximum of use every time used, provided surviving the first hits, to prevent ability abuse (although I did use forbidden dance many many times; slow dance also helped a good deal). We cut it close, she was near-death when she dealt the killing blow up close. Oh yeah, and I don't think she used any healing potions or spells either.

That whole battle after I won it felt like an achievement. It was essentially all-tactical, just trying to keep the girl alive, maintain health, abuse the yellow chocobo's healing ability if possible, and hope the right spells hit the right targets to kill them quicker. Slow Dance only bought some time, mostly to keep running away. Stop or Toad spell hits by Forbidden helped level the battle field easier, but were not common occurrences. The monsters at high levels were hard to hit the a good random spell. Let's not forget, Dancers aren't the strongest fighters. Even the toads took a good few hits to kill, and regulars had adequate defense stats.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:43:26 pm by Itnetlolor »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32054 on: December 17, 2010, 11:45:32 pm »

Sorry about that...

Eh, sarcasm doesn't travel well over the internet. I was born in Handland, I'll probably die here. Of frostbite.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 2135 2136 [2137] 2138 2139 ... 13326