Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2119 2120 [2121] 2122 2123 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15847781 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #31800 on: December 15, 2010, 05:09:35 pm »

"See it? No? That's because it's behind you."
GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31801 on: December 15, 2010, 05:20:26 pm »

Came back from the one Hobby Town store left in the DFW Metroplex.  It's nice to see a hobby store that looks like it's actually making a profit.  Had a good chat with an employee about the skull-splitting noises of the licensed display stands and Christmas music.  Thank God I don't work in retail.

Bought a Lego-knockoff for myself.  The quality or the pieces and the instructions are markedly lower, but Lego doesn't make anything with distinct weaponry besides Star Wars, and crossbow wielding Dwarves.  Good on them I say, for being an institution that can survive while standing on principles.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31802 on: December 15, 2010, 05:37:35 pm »

Yeep theres only 1 hobby shop that I know of left in my city as well. Its a comic book/card shop though so no legos. They appear to get enough profit from it, Friday night Magic and Yugioh weekends (or at least I assume they do yugi tournies on the weekend, all I know is thats when those players come out) tends to do that.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31803 on: December 15, 2010, 05:44:40 pm »

Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge.
*I can ignore the first guy/route if it's a duplicate
*Dead Pokemon go to the storage box

Let's rock
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31804 on: December 15, 2010, 05:45:24 pm »

Yeep theres only 1 hobby shop that I know of left in my city as well. Its a comic book/card shop though so no legos. They appear to get enough profit from it, Friday night Magic and Yugioh weekends (or at least I assume they do yugi tournies on the weekend, all I know is thats when those players come out) tends to do that.

Yeah, this one pretty obviously is not a "gamer" store.  All the Warhammer and trading card games (Munchkin woo) are crammed around two shelving units in a front corner, that you have to squeeze through the RC cars and Age 2-5 trainsets to get to (like some kind of embarrassment trap).  The professional modeling stuff, which I actually went there for to get a gift for my father, is kinda lackluster too.  Most of the store is for big-scale remote control stuff, but the whole place was a tight fit.  I think they're saving money on floorspace by not having any table areas - it's got about as much stuff as the other Hobby Town that just closed, but piled into half the space.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31805 on: December 15, 2010, 05:47:46 pm »

Playing Beat Hazard to the Iji soundtrack. Not only an awesome soundtrack to play, but HOLY CRAP! I haven't gained so much experience so quickly and easily. It will definitely help me out in Survival for that Steam challenge.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I might try to make some time tonight to see if I can reopen my livestream channel and, because Tron Legacy is coming out in theaters soon, I'll be airing the classic Tron movie possibly tonight.

EDIT:
Updating Procaster. Wow, been so long since I used it, I'm 10 whole version numbers behind. :P
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:36:27 pm by Itnetlolor »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31806 on: December 15, 2010, 05:53:48 pm »

I get to play this, along with In The Hall Of The Mountain King

Go me.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #31807 on: December 15, 2010, 06:14:38 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPmP6uLUts&feature=related

I've been looking for this song for ages.
[/post]

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31808 on: December 15, 2010, 06:34:54 pm »

As does "16-year-old girl + full bottle of vodka," I suppose.
Hey, having my brothers friend pass out here wasn't particularly fun >.>

Luckily both her parents are paramedics.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #31809 on: December 15, 2010, 06:41:49 pm »

Oh damn, Darksiders is awesome.  I feel like I'm 12 again, playing Brave Fencer Musashi or some bullshit.
Shoes...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31810 on: December 15, 2010, 07:07:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Last few days i have been seeing more and more of these, and each and every one of them is awesome :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31811 on: December 15, 2010, 07:17:53 pm »

Livestream is almost ready. Just working out the kinks so the movie can run at a smooth pace.

Tonight's movie: Tron

Haven't seen it before, and want to see it before the new movie is out. Feel free to pop in if you want, or if you haven't seen this before.

EDIT:
Okay, we're capping in at between 24-28 fps. I hope that's okay. Anyway, we're going live in 5 minutes.

Please, take your seat.

Movie started. (link to livestream above)

EDIT EDIT:
Movie's over. Hope you enjoyed the show.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:16:28 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31812 on: December 15, 2010, 07:26:29 pm »

link?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31813 on: December 15, 2010, 08:32:48 pm »

Yeah, this one pretty obviously is not a "gamer" store.  All the Warhammer and trading card games (Munchkin woo) are crammed around two shelving units in a front corner, that you have to squeeze through the RC cars and Age 2-5 trainsets to get to (like some kind of embarrassment trap).  The professional modeling stuff, which I actually went there for to get a gift for my father, is kinda lackluster too.  Most of the store is for big-scale remote control stuff, but the whole place was a tight fit.  I think they're saving money on floorspace by not having any table areas - it's got about as much stuff as the other Hobby Town that just closed, but piled into half the space.

Eh well its the closest that my city comes to. They've got warhammer to, as well as a few sets of mechwarrior models.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #31814 on: December 15, 2010, 08:36:53 pm »

So I just found out dub!Kamina voice actor guy also voices dub!Aizen from Bleach.

Hahaha
Pages: 1 ... 2119 2120 [2121] 2122 2123 ... 13326