Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2099 2100 [2101] 2102 2103 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845894 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #31500 on: December 12, 2010, 01:19:51 pm »

What Happened?
Itnetlolor and I repeated the same conversation from a set point in the chat whenever Sol loaded his save state. He didn't handle this very well. After that, things got a bit....fractured....
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31501 on: December 12, 2010, 01:20:17 pm »

What Happened?
I think what happened (from what I could gather from Solifuge's broken sanity) was that Solifuge abused savestates and reversed time enough times that he broke reality after a few repeats of the same exact convo MSH and I had for what seemed to him as hours, but to us, was just a 15-30 minute conversation. After another set of savestating he apparently died so many times and quickloaded/reverse-timed that reality definitely broke and timestreams tangled to the point there was a room full of MSH and me ranging from me speaking in Japanese and Spanish (and speaking Spanish with Japanese characters) and MSH speaking demonic-reverse and I think I even turned into a girl for a moment too, because when Realm returned, the distaffed clone tilde'd him, and the real me (who is here now) had to kick all the clones out.

Fortunately, this isn't the first time I've seen reality get all borked. Speaking of bork, I think another clone was speaking like the Swedish Chef too.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:25:00 pm by Itnetlolor »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31502 on: December 12, 2010, 01:26:36 pm »

You kill those clones Itnetlolor.

Or you could give them to me. Give them a good home and all that.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #31503 on: December 12, 2010, 01:30:58 pm »

Tor works. So I no longer have to use the highly suspicious ultrasurf to bypass my dorm's firewall
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31504 on: December 12, 2010, 01:37:38 pm »

How many places do you see, that when a car is stuck in two feet of snow, six people with shovels appear out of nearby houses and shovel the road to that persons house and then push them in?

Minnesota is a pretty cool place like that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #31505 on: December 12, 2010, 01:41:23 pm »

How many places do you see, that when a car is stuck in two feet of snow, six people with shovels appear out of nearby houses and shovel the road to that persons house and then push them in?

I know what you mean.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31506 on: December 12, 2010, 01:54:06 pm »

...Every place with snow?
Love, scriver~

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #31507 on: December 12, 2010, 02:02:09 pm »

Nebraska was sure never like that. At least not in the city.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #31508 on: December 12, 2010, 02:09:07 pm »

Someone asked for mod lists so this is what I think they wanted.

For visuals

Quarl's Texture pack - YES. GET THIS. It makes the game look so much better if you can handle it.

HGEC female bodys - Configuable and the best proportioned out of the lot. And the only one that has smaller or reasonable breast sizes available. Get the pack that comes with the stock clothing changes.

Oblivion graphics extender - Pretty simple looking. I don't use it yet but I'm planning to.

Roberts Male bodys - It's a male body mesh. And you'll need one if you use the HGEC bodys because of texturing errors it will cause on the stock bodys.

Younger hotter female NPCs. - I think it was called that. Makes most female NPCs good looking facial wise.

Luchaires Neck Seam Concealer - Will help hide the little seam in the neck and the body for your pc. Only really for female pcs but as it stands male clothing is better at hiding the neck seam than female clothing.

Roberts HGEC feet - Replaces the stock feet that HGEC left alone. ... Don't look at me like that...

Gameplay mods

Adrenaline fueled combat - The combat enhanced of Oblivion. Gives power attacks special abilitys you can learn at the fighters guild and other cool stuff. And adds locational damage.

Oscuros oblivion overhaul - No description needed.

Persuasion enhanced - Makes persuasion less stupid.

Increased weapon and spell damage - Yeah. It needs this.

No psychic guards - Makes the radius where guards know something is wrong much more reasonable.

Oblivion script Extender - Needed for a lot of good mods.

Bug fixes

The unofficial patch set - All of them. And the addendum for oblivion.

Fast Exit - Prevents oblivion from crashing on exit, as it seems to on most systems these days.

-Very subjective mods-

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition + x117 races - Adds a lot of nice and some bleh races. I take it for the large amount of nice elf races. x117 adds younger variations of some too.

Apachii Goddess Store - Adds a bunch of cheesecakey armor and clothes. Don't look at me like that you probably already have this installed.

Deadly reflexes v6 - Adds all kinds of stuff to oblivons combat... Apparently. I couldn't get it running. You might have better luck than me.

There's one more mod I run but this isn't the place to put it. So yeah. That's the important bits of my mod list. Kinda minimal but the game is still really fun like this.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 02:16:00 pm by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31509 on: December 12, 2010, 02:10:52 pm »

Deadly Reflexes is crazy.

I suggest MMM. So many new monsters o-o OHH and Midas Magic. So many new spells o-o

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31510 on: December 12, 2010, 02:18:38 pm »

Got moved into our new place. Yaay, no more worries about getting evicted ^_^
*Hugs*

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31511 on: December 12, 2010, 02:19:16 pm »

FCOM is a compilation of MMM, OOO, and some other stuff.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31512 on: December 12, 2010, 02:19:49 pm »

...Every place with snow?

The only other place I can think of off hand that has that reputation is the Dakotas, and I said six people.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #31513 on: December 12, 2010, 02:20:01 pm »

Glancing at the Forum Games and Roleplay section, it seems rather lacking what I normally think of when I see mention of roleplaying. What makes me happy is that one of the more common formats may actually work rather well for one idea I had in mind.

And it would be a change of pace! That might be interesting if I do anything with it.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31514 on: December 12, 2010, 02:21:07 pm »

I have a fort rp going on atm.
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 2099 2100 [2101] 2102 2103 ... 13326