Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2087 2088 [2089] 2090 2091 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15849719 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #31320 on: December 10, 2010, 08:33:53 pm »

So I just learned that the substitute Sensei got while he was at his mother's funeral is a Canadian.
What's up with me and people/things from Canada?
It's like they're telling me 'ein, you must visit the frozen wastes to the north of Minnesota, Eh…'
Minnesota isn't frozen wastes?

That's the joke.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31321 on: December 10, 2010, 08:41:26 pm »

And so, another game of Paranormal Mafia draws to a close.

We could've had a solo win, but as it turns out, we have 11 winners out of 16.  Just as well, my win: loss ratio in Paranormals is still only 3: 4 :/.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31322 on: December 10, 2010, 09:06:21 pm »

Just came back from watching "Tangled" the new Disney movie, with a princess in it. It's a very nice fairy tale story, it start with once upon a time, it ends with they lived happily ever after, there are songs in it, and stupid jokes, it's just perfect. I really needed a bit of happiness like this. Am going to see it again tomorrow :D
I just got back from seeing that. It's nice to see a character acknowledge he's going through a zany surreal story.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31323 on: December 10, 2010, 09:10:04 pm »

I guess it's a good thing my collection currently ends at Children of Dune, then.

I will get myself a copy of God Emperor at some point, I know I will. I collect paperbacks, see. Mostly Stephen King and Michael Crichton's (don't see myself buying more of Crichton's works, though) stuff. The Dune saga will be a nice addition to my desk/bookshelf.
If you don't mind having Dune stuff thats better than the two? books after Emperor, but written by Herbert's son, theres like, 6 prequel books that are pretty decent.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31324 on: December 10, 2010, 09:19:09 pm »

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31326 on: December 10, 2010, 10:01:10 pm »

Just came back from watching "Tangled" the new Disney movie, with a princess in it. It's a very nice fairy tale story, it start with once upon a time, it ends with they lived happily ever after, there are songs in it, and stupid jokes, it's just perfect. I really needed a bit of happiness like this. Am going to see it again tomorrow :D
I just got back from seeing that. It's nice to see a character acknowledge he's going through a zany surreal story.
As per my review like a hundred pages ago, it was like How to Train Your Dragon. Not an instant classic, but still a good movie for what it was. Although I was groaning through it purely because of the first song being the I'm Bored Song, and the second song being I'm the Overbearing Mother song.
 And by the end of the movie you see why they had Mandy Moore voice her.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #31327 on: December 10, 2010, 11:11:21 pm »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31328 on: December 10, 2010, 11:17:00 pm »

Dude.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #31329 on: December 10, 2010, 11:31:01 pm »

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #31330 on: December 11, 2010, 12:20:01 am »

Playing Far Cry 2, I got to

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And I was thinking "Damn, the game's almost over"

And then I drive to Sefapane, turn on the map, and see a whole new map-half.

I wat'd
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31331 on: December 11, 2010, 12:22:13 am »

"My dear girl, in Culture history alone it has been about nine thousand years since a human, marvelous though they are in so many other ways, could do anything useful in a serious big-guns space battle other than admire the pretty explosions... or in some cases contribute to them"
"Contribute?"
"Chemicals; colours. You know."

Best book.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31332 on: December 11, 2010, 12:36:04 am »

Playing Far Cry 2, I got to

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And I was thinking "Damn, the game's almost over"

And then I drive to Sefapane, turn on the map, and see a whole new map-half.

I wat'd
Yes, things are only just begining. Should you wish to collect any diamonds from the upper region, now's probably the best time. You can always still go back, but it isn't very convinent to do.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31333 on: December 11, 2010, 12:46:53 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwWLnaME0CI
Jumping off mountains for fun and profit. Extreme sports are awesome.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31334 on: December 11, 2010, 01:01:20 am »

Managed to beat my phobia of calling people on the phone and order some damn pizza.
'Tis quite the inflation to my ego.
Pages: 1 ... 2087 2088 [2089] 2090 2091 ... 13326