Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791690 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #24195 on: October 16, 2010, 12:40:36 pm »

Everyone should know where his towel is.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 12:59:40 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #24196 on: October 16, 2010, 01:07:13 pm »

I just drained our Most Likely Broken But Still More Or Less Workable Dish Washer using the power of SCIENCE, a graden hose and a ventilator tube.

FUCK YEAH

graden hoses have a variety of mysterious uses...
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24197 on: October 16, 2010, 01:07:43 pm »

God damn, in terms of coming out I am on a roll. Next one has to be face to face though, if only because this particular girl I'm going to come out to once told me she doesn't really think you can be bisexual (which isn't to say she's not cool with it, we'd just spent several hours in the company of another bisexual - who I guess she thought was gay) and I really want to see her face.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24198 on: October 16, 2010, 01:25:49 pm »

How can someone think it's inpossible to be bisexual?
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24199 on: October 16, 2010, 01:27:00 pm »

Someone with no real experience with bisexuals? I mean, she said "I think you're either one or the other" which is apparently a common sentiment.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24200 on: October 16, 2010, 01:31:31 pm »

Tis not a very intelligent sentient, in my personal opionion anyway. It's actuilly a proven fact roughly 80% of people are attracted to both their own sex and the opposite, atleast a little bit. Only 10% are completely straight, and only 10% are completely homosexual. This same rough percentage shows up in most mammels actuilly.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #24201 on: October 16, 2010, 01:32:08 pm »

... Mostly I meant "person who was into sports of some flavor," but I don't know if we count dressage as a sport or not nowadays.
I wouldn't consider most of the people I run cross country with the stereotypical 'jock'. Most of us play instruments in band, are in honors classes, and well... we sure don't look like 'jocks'.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24202 on: October 16, 2010, 01:33:02 pm »

Tis not a very intelligent sentient, in my personal opionion anyway. It's actuilly a proven fact roughly 80% of people are attracted to both their own sex and the opposite, atleast a little bit. Only 10% are completely straight, and only 10% are completely homosexual. This same rough percentage shows up in most mammels actuilly.

Whilst that's very interesting I'd also be interested to know where you got your information from.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24203 on: October 16, 2010, 01:33:11 pm »

Intelligence depends on how many census statistics people memorize?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24204 on: October 16, 2010, 01:33:54 pm »

Whilst that's very interesting I'd also be interested to know where you got your information from.

Sounds like he pulled it out his ass to me.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24205 on: October 16, 2010, 01:34:50 pm »

beet

So much smiling is being brought to my face right now

These are happy tears
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #24206 on: October 16, 2010, 01:36:16 pm »

Obviously my psychology class is working! I can reeeaaad miiiiiinds!

*Also, make people angry with my tone of font.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24207 on: October 16, 2010, 01:37:00 pm »

Intelligence depends on how many census statistics people memorize?
No, but one should never close one's mind to ideas, especially ones as simple as someone being attracted to both sexes. That is why, personilly, I find the sentiment unintelligent. The percentage thing was just an interesting fact I felt like adding on, I tend to do things like that.
Jackrabbit I can't remember exactly where I found it, I have a terrible memory, but I tend to search up things both in books and online becouse it interests me.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24208 on: October 16, 2010, 01:38:45 pm »

No, but one should never close one's mind to ideas, especially ones as simple as someone being attracted to both sexes. That is why, personilly, I find the sentiment unintelligent. The percentage thing was just an interesting fact I felt like adding on, I tend to do things like that.
Bold I understand, but understand something about italics, is that everything involving sexuality is anything but simple.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24209 on: October 16, 2010, 01:40:13 pm »

Wow, reading Down Under by Bill Bryton. There's so much about this country I don't know. Did you know we straight up lost a Prime Minister once? I'm not trying to use polite language and say that he died, I'm saying we actually misplaced him, for good. This is the sorta thing you'd expect to be reported the world over. Apparently not.

What a fantastic country I live in, and I do actually mean that.
Pages: 1 ... 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 ... 13325