Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1515 1516 [1517] 1518 1519 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767694 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22740 on: October 08, 2010, 09:52:22 am »

...Does that even count? I thought it had to be a proper noun. (not that that excludes all improper nouns...)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22741 on: October 08, 2010, 10:07:42 am »

I watched the first episode of Wakfu, very awesome, the art style and the animation are really something, if the french know how to do anything it's cartoons
First 10 episodes or so it kinda feels like Pokemon how nothing ever advances, too many "Oh growling stomachs I guess I'm hungry legs laugh about it" moments, and other lame things that somewhat bog it down. However, from the end of the World Cup episodes and on things get a lot more interesting and it becomes rather decent. A fun show to watch with a friend.
 AND DON'T YOU GODDAM DARE WATCH A DUBBED VERSION. ALWAYS SUB. Every time somebody tries to dub a french person they horribly butcher it. Every. Damn. Time.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 10:45:24 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #22742 on: October 08, 2010, 10:29:49 am »

AND DON'T YOU GODDAM DARE WATCH A SUBBED VERSION. ALWAYS DUB. Every time somebody tries to dub a french person they horribly butcher it. Every. Damn. Time.

I think you got something mixed up there dude...
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22743 on: October 08, 2010, 10:45:38 am »

Not anymore.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22744 on: October 08, 2010, 10:50:48 am »

Some dubs are ok, atleast english ones. Subs are usually better, but some dubs are ok. Though for some insane reason english dubs always give kids this high pitched voice that makes me want to rip my ears off.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22745 on: October 08, 2010, 10:53:18 am »

TAAAAAANK
D:
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22746 on: October 08, 2010, 11:06:51 am »

I dunno, the Tintin dubs were ok.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22747 on: October 08, 2010, 11:18:49 am »

All I know is that I'm profoundly disappointed every time I hear Jean Reno with some other dudes voice. And in general french is nice to listen to.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22748 on: October 08, 2010, 11:19:02 am »

Huh, curiously I checked bay12forums.com at school and it let me on.

Huh.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22749 on: October 08, 2010, 11:21:32 am »

Huh, curiously I checked bay12forums.com at school and it let me on.

Huh.

Yeah, sometimes the web filter decides it's had enough of this shit and takes a nap. It also might just not know about bay12, or might not connect it with anything the school blocks.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22750 on: October 08, 2010, 11:22:15 am »

It's so weird browsing bay12, I should do this more after finishing my work.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #22751 on: October 08, 2010, 11:39:45 am »

My computer has got virus. It's one of those silly chat type viruses. I've a got a liveCD with avast taking care of it right now.
A friend sent me an executable file through pidgin on my linux machine with the word "foto". I moved the file over to windows to check it out. The file vanished after I ran it, at first I thought it deleted itself, I moved my flash over to Linux for formatting and I found it was still there, only hidden. It's funny how these things are built for the average Joe, the file had the icon of a bitmap, I gues the guy thought I'd have extensions hidden or something. It installs a another messenger application under \program files\messenger and has it replace the current, real one, having it start up on boot. Cute.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22752 on: October 08, 2010, 11:44:59 am »

My computer has got virus. It's one of those silly chat type viruses. I've a got a liveCD with avast taking care of it right now.
A friend sent me an executable file through pidgin on my linux machine with the word "foto". I moved the file over to windows to check it out. The file vanished after I ran it, at first I thought it deleted itself, I moved my flash over to Linux for formatting and I found it was still there, only hidden. It's funny how these things are built for the average Joe, the file had the icon of a bitmap, I gues the guy thought I'd have extensions hidden or something. It installs a another messenger application under \program files\messenger and has it replace the current, real one, having it start up on boot. Cute.
This made you happy?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22753 on: October 08, 2010, 11:49:51 am »

This made you happy?

Of course. It's fun to watch those little things try to keep themselves alive before you squash them underfoot.

I think computer viruses count as living entities. I mean, they self-replicate and act autonomously. No different from any other simple animal really.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #22754 on: October 08, 2010, 11:52:21 am »

I had a dream where I was on a boat and I and the crew were lassoing flying seals out of the sky. This was either to pass the time while we were waiting for, or to attract the attention of, our main quarry, a flying anthropomorphic cheetah which was for some reason out on the ocean.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 1515 1516 [1517] 1518 1519 ... 13325