Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 ... 13318

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15136472 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22425 on: October 04, 2010, 04:43:15 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I just found the answer to life. Also hyper sonic. We actually paused the game the first time we were able to do this. It was good. Also the doomsday music was kickass. See?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22426 on: October 04, 2010, 04:54:06 pm »

I have to make that a tiny picture to whip out at a moments notice.

Yessssss
That's El Goonish Shive right?  Oh god I spelled it right the first time and I haven't even read a strip yet.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22427 on: October 04, 2010, 04:56:17 pm »

and I haven't even read a strip yet.
This is a problem. Go fix it.

One warning though: it starts off a bit boring for the first few weeks, and the art improves a LOT over the course of the comic.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22428 on: October 04, 2010, 05:02:27 pm »

I know, for another time though

Yeah, Google Image Search puts me and Duke together.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22429 on: October 04, 2010, 05:07:22 pm »

Even Google knows we are bros.

Eh, genderbending to the point of spelling their comic name in cursive in how much they've bent genders. Not a thing for everybody. If you are okay with it then most of it is quality stuff, but not my cup of tea.

The bus route home took two and a half hours. Usually when getting to school it takes me an hour and a half. This may have been the seeing three buses of the route I was supposed to take going the opposite direction within ten minutes during my 45 minute wait, so there was some scheduling error where they were all bunched up and took a while to get to the stop. And when a bus finally came there were a million people there. I wasn't too worried as I knew everybody bunches up at the sign and the bus always stops like ten feet before the sign, right in front of where I was waiting in the cold rain.
 The driver skidded to a halt some 20 feet after the sign, placing the entire mob between me and the bus. Well fuck I'm gonna have to wait another 45 minutes in the cold rain for a bu-
 And another one shows up right then completely empty. I got the best seats on the bus and a quick ride to the next stop. Hell yes.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22430 on: October 04, 2010, 05:10:16 pm »

Eh, genderbending to the point of spelling their comic name in cursive in how much they've bent genders. Not a thing for everybody. If you are okay with it then most of it is quality stuff, but not my cup of tea.
Well yes, Tedd is certifiably insane... but it's still got a pretty good plot, especially for a webcomic.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22431 on: October 04, 2010, 05:23:59 pm »

I am happy because I somehow got my sig to fit.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #22432 on: October 04, 2010, 05:31:06 pm »

I just found the answer to life. Also hyper sonic. We actually paused the game the first time we were able to do this. It was good. Also the doomsday music was kickass. See?
I watched the 3D video of the final level as well. That was pretty awesome, and summed up the beatdown quite well.

EDIT:
Linked to HD video.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 05:38:46 pm by Itnetlolor »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #22433 on: October 04, 2010, 05:32:08 pm »

Spoiler: Good advice (click to show/hide)
Shoes...

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22434 on: October 04, 2010, 05:46:48 pm »

Oh lordy, Cthulhu, you are a card!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22435 on: October 04, 2010, 05:52:11 pm »

I watched the 3D video of the final level as well. That was pretty awesome, and summed up the beatdown quite well.

EDIT:
Linked to HD video.
Amazing how much more compelling as a character sonic is when he is completely silent.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22436 on: October 04, 2010, 05:55:08 pm »

I never could stand sonic, especially due to the fact that his fandom in the (already rather poor) sprite-comic world is mostly 9-16 and TREMENDOUSLY uncreative. I swear to god.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22437 on: October 04, 2010, 05:56:40 pm »

Oh man, I've been listening to so many Sonic songs.  That Project Chaos album man, album man.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #22438 on: October 04, 2010, 05:56:58 pm »

Going from 31.12 to 31.16 seems to have stopped my 14 year old fort from crashing every couple hours! :D

Also, this can only end badly.
"Hi mommy! Let me give you a hug!"
*Mommy has been dealt a crushing blow by kiddy-death-mobile in the lower body! The tissue has been torn open! Mommy's guts have been exposed!*

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22439 on: October 04, 2010, 05:57:25 pm »

Going from 31.12 to 31.16 seems to have stopped my 14 year old fort from crashing every couple hours! :D

Also, this can only end badly.
"Hi mommy! Let me give you a hug!"
*Mommy has been dealt a crushing blow by kiddy-death-mobile in the lower body! The tissue has been torn open! Mommy's guts have been exposed!*

What game is this?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
Pages: 1 ... 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 ... 13318