Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15595733 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #199785 on: July 15, 2024, 03:05:34 am »

It's finger losing good!
lol

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=182674.0
It's pretty cool to hear about the upcoming marriage.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199786 on: July 15, 2024, 05:29:49 pm »

Hang on, what? I didn't know Toady was even in a relationship, it feels like something I should have known!

Anyway, London trip. Was fun, had a good time with some friends, saw the HMS Belfast, had some awesome food, and I'm pretty tuckered out now.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199787 on: July 15, 2024, 07:07:27 pm »

Hang on, what? I didn't know Toady was even in a relationship, it feels like something I should have known!

The Great Toad has found a partner! Rejoice all bay watchers!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199788 on: July 15, 2024, 07:10:15 pm »

It surprised me too. I could have sworn he'd said he wasn't interested in anybody, and I had just assumed that meant he was ace/aro, but obviously I've made an ass of myself.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199789 on: July 15, 2024, 07:51:18 pm »

...but obviously I've made an ass of myself.

Eric Blank the were-ass has come! An giant ass twisted into humanoid form! Beware its bite!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #199790 on: July 16, 2024, 04:22:07 am »

Toady strikes me as a very private person, so I'm not surprised that we didn't know.

Chapter 12 of Stardust: Labyrinth is out! "Net" is both a thing used for trapping, a symbol of interconnection, and the Russian word for "no". Hmmm... This is a somewhat short chapter, but a very important one. The book is ending very soon, so expect irregular chapter sizes.

...anyways I'm kinda surprised that this is the stage where I've reached near the end of it. I knew going in that this was gonna be a short (ish) book, but it still jarred even me. I had no real plan, if I didn't say this before. My style of writing isn't going from A to B to C, it's going from A in a random direction until I can find something that kinda resembles a B, then going from there until I see something that can act as a C. Not nonlinear, but more a random walk than a straight line. In some way, my writing style is more like running a TTRPG campaign where I am both the GM and the players.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199791 on: July 16, 2024, 07:59:01 am »

Toady strikes me as a very private person, so I'm not surprised that we didn't know.

Based.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199792 on: July 16, 2024, 08:03:51 am »

So my hair may have reached its limit and not be growing back much more, but I've got one good thing with regards to my transiness: My somewhat masculine deep chest ironically serves to make me look like I've got bigger boobs than I actually have when I'm wearing clothes. Once they're off the illusion disappears, but that's less of a problem for passing.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #199793 on: July 17, 2024, 04:42:43 pm »

I've been making another attempt to organize my life better, and I'm very happy with the progress I've made :)

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #199794 on: July 20, 2024, 02:52:41 am »

I finished my third book! Normally I wouldn't make a chapter announcement literally half a page after the previous one, but I won't be pestering yall for a while after this one.

It's only 39k words, compared to Marathon's 101K and Origins' 74K. It's a novella, not a novel, but given the premise it's for the best.

Chapter 13 of Stardust: Labyrinth is out! We have reached the ending! This book did not take nearly as long as Marathon or especially Origins to make, owing to its short length. Nevertheless, I hope that you're familiar enough with the characters to make the climax as exciting as the one in the previous book. I will not spill any details in this blurb, see for yourself!
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #199795 on: July 20, 2024, 02:45:55 pm »

I have a junker car I use for gig work.  Basically I always leave the app signed in on my phone and whenever Im not doing something else and see something good I do it.

Anyway, the junker car's door handle snapped this morning.  After finding out that its a couple hundred dollar fix I went to youtube.  There is a pretty cheap fix, if you dont count your time and have the tools.  Star shaped this and unscrewed several thats.  Remove this plastic liner and thread that.  Buy the right kind of handle or else lmao it wont fit. :roll:

After deciding that wasnt so hot I finally just went and looked into the hole left on the back end of the door.  The part that actually pulls outward to release the door.  There's a mirror sheen back there, which led me to believe it was intention so mechanics could see back there.  I took some of string and looped it, and stuck it in.  Sure enough, with a little twisting and roping, I was able to pull on the loop and open the door.  So I tied a quick knot and now I just can pull on the string.  The door still locks just fine.  Garbo-Car lives and rides!
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199796 on: July 23, 2024, 03:11:31 am »

Cheap fixes like that are the best kind, I do stuff like that all the time because fixing it "the proper way" is really damned expensive some times and using crap I've already got is way cheaper.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199797 on: July 24, 2024, 05:01:57 pm »

Back on my sertraline at full dose after about a week and a half of halfing it, then running out for a few days. It might be relief at getting that crap out of the way, or it might be the drugs getting into my system again, but goddamn I'm feeling happy right now.

zhijinghaofromchina

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a fan of 矮人要塞
    • View Profile
« Reply #199798 on: July 25, 2024, 08:39:46 am »

After a long time of transporting, I arrived at Japan today and I will have a family trip! It’s interesting and trilling because it’s the first time I travel abroad.
问苍茫大地,谁主沉浮?我主沉浮!
Ask the vast land , who is in charge of the ups and downs .
I am in charge of the ups and downs !

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199799 on: July 25, 2024, 09:11:43 am »

Did you ship yourself inside of a box to save on travelling expenses  :D? Have a nice holiday
let