Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13315 13316 [13317]

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15113513 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #199740 on: June 08, 2024, 01:15:24 pm »

I do have miniature varnish, but there's nowhere I can display a six foot skin sadly.
I mean, not with that attitude. Varnish it up then tape it to a wall or your front door or something. You got options! They don't have to be good options! Best option is somewhere just off the side of an entryway so it scares the absolute hell out of folks that aren't expecting it :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199741 on: June 08, 2024, 03:33:18 pm »

I do have miniature varnish, but there's nowhere I can display a six foot skin sadly.
I mean, not with that attitude. Varnish it up then tape it to a wall or your front door or something. You got options! They don't have to be good options! Best option is somewhere just off the side of an entryway so it scares the absolute hell out of folks that aren't expecting it :V

Fun though it would be, one of the carers who comes to help my gran with the toilet and getting dressed and so on is absolutely petrified at the mere knowledge we have a snake in the house. She's barely able to step into the house if the door to my bedroom isn't shut ever since she found out there's a snake in there.

If I stuck a shed on the wall she'd probably jump all the way to the roof, poor lass.  :P
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199742 on: June 08, 2024, 04:08:35 pm »

You may have to display it in your room where it isn't visible to her, then, like the backside of your door. Maybe you have a storage space you can keep it coiled up?

A dollar store or hobby stores will have blank plaques or boards for item displays in their crafts sections. Should be pretty cheap too.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199743 on: June 09, 2024, 01:21:39 am »

Or hang it from the ceiling? That would take only 12 or 15 foot of clothing thread, with the thread spray-glued down the back of the snake, plus vertical supports to the ceiling as needed, and face it towards a doorway. Every time someone uses the door, the snake skin should swing around in the breeze and catch the attention of the person coming in.
How did I manage to successfully apply the lessons of The Screwtape Letters to my perceptions of big grocery stores?
     and
If you're going to kill me, I'm allowed to scream.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #199744 on: June 10, 2024, 05:57:23 am »

Chapter 7 of Stardust: Labyrinth is out! After 6 chapters of action, I felt like a quiet 'bottle episode', akin to Ch.15 of Origins, was necessary. After all, the characters are organics; they get tired, and they have to eat and drink. Whether that food is any good in their current situation is debatable... also, very important lore is set up here.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199745 on: June 11, 2024, 02:42:45 am »

Just imagine how many snake skins you could hang from your ceiling, you could eventually get enough of them to coat the entire thing!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199746 on: June 14, 2024, 04:07:02 pm »

University's done for the year, and it seems like I've likely got a summer job! Just bartending, but it's not at the place I was at last time where the clientele used slurs like they were going out of fashion.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199747 on: June 18, 2024, 08:58:12 am »

Chapter 8 of Stardust: Labyrinth is out! A rather long chapter again. Somewhat more action than the previous chapter, but still introspective, especially about some alien civilizations. Do things finally look up for the heroes here, after the trip down the sea of nanites, or do they get worse? Or is it more complicated? Find out!

Editing since it's the same page, I don't wanna spam the thread.

Chapter 9 of Stardust: Labyrinth is out! After the unexpected windfall in the last chapter that brought more supplies, there is no way but back down. But... which way down? And in which way down? Will the crew's new weapons prove useful, and what will they find on their way back to the vestibule?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 05:58:40 am by MaxTheFox »
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #199748 on: June 24, 2024, 05:07:45 pm »

Temperature in my apartment just dropped below 90° for the first time since last Tuesday, extremely rare maintenance crew W.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199749 on: June 25, 2024, 05:59:06 am »

...due to me fumbling and confusing the quote button with the modify button I bumped the thread anyways. Oops! Might as well.

Chapter 9 of Stardust: Labyrinth is out! After the unexpected windfall in the last chapter that brought more supplies, there is no way but back down. But... which way down? And in which way down? Will the crew's new weapons prove useful, and what will they find on their way back to the vestibule?

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199750 on: June 25, 2024, 05:29:32 pm »

I've inherited my dad's lockpicking set. Like me, he loved the idea of a lot of hobbies and rarely stuck with them. Unlike me, he actually spent the money on most of them before dropping them. I'm questioning whether or not he had ADHD. Too late to work that one out now. Over nine years too late.

Anyways, I was contemplating buying a cheap kit, this means I don't need to.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #199751 on: June 25, 2024, 05:39:04 pm »

was gonna say; id love a set
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199752 on: June 25, 2024, 08:39:15 pm »

I've inherited my dad's lockpicking set. Like me, he loved the idea of a lot of hobbies and rarely stuck with them. Unlike me, he actually spent the money on most of them before dropping them. I'm questioning whether or not he had ADHD. Too late to work that one out now. Over nine years too late.

Anyways, I was contemplating buying a cheap kit, this means I don't need to.
Lockpicking is always something I wanted to get into (as a hobby) but I'm worried about looking suspicious lol

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lockpicking is something I've been meaning to try, I mean I have a set of picks and some old padlocks that have lost their keys, so I don't really have an excuse as to why I haven't.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 13315 13316 [13317]