Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13108 13109 [13110] 13111 13112 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15875559 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #196635 on: October 04, 2021, 05:07:11 pm »

Aaaaannnddd Myspace Tom missed his opportunity.
The great Facebook Outage of 2021 is over
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196636 on: October 04, 2021, 05:29:55 pm »

Whatsapp still stupid however.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #196637 on: October 04, 2021, 05:36:01 pm »

This is the moment for Tom to step back into the spotlight!
THE RETURN OF MYSPACE

The ideal world.

I want to read conspiracy theories about facebook's shutdown.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #196638 on: October 04, 2021, 05:43:31 pm »

I want to read conspiracy theories about facebook's shutdown.
Bill Gates pressed the button to activate the humanity ending vaccin microchip, but little did he know that Hillary's emails were actually a clever plot by the lizard people from the future to prevent their livestock from being annihilated, making the button only destroy Facebook.

EDIT: apparently Facebook and Instagram are back online. WhatsApp is still down though.

EDIT: okay, WhatsApp is back online too
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 05:52:41 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196639 on: October 04, 2021, 06:38:26 pm »

That is something like straight from my crazy neighbour mouth.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196640 on: October 05, 2021, 01:34:14 am »

Aw I'm sad that facebook didn't stay dead, seems like the world would be better off without it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #196641 on: October 05, 2021, 03:46:35 am »

Aw, kept my hopes up.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196642 on: October 05, 2021, 05:25:57 am »

Im glad you weren't turned into radioactive slag.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196643 on: October 05, 2021, 07:11:38 pm »

Holly shitballs! This month just keep getting better! You migth or most likely migth not remember my dad passed away in 2017. He was actually my grandpa but raised me as his son and in practical terms I was his younger son, and later in life I found out I was not even his biological grandson, and he knew it and went and raised me in the most loving way possible with even more care and love than how he did with his actual sons and daughters. Solid dude all around is what Im saying.

Well, turns out an aunt had him interviewed very thoroughly one year before dying, but the data was deemed lost until a few days ago. Long history short I have the only dvd left on earth with this video, and currently on the process of uploading it to the internet so is never lost again. Already made a back up copy too.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196644 on: October 05, 2021, 07:33:06 pm »

Very cool!

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196645 on: October 06, 2021, 05:53:24 am »

For the first half I thought you posted in the wrong thread.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196646 on: October 06, 2021, 07:33:41 am »

Yes, I know, it feels weird for me to post on this topic not replying to someone else but with actual good news of me.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #196647 on: October 06, 2021, 10:19:44 am »

Glad you managed to find such a precious digital memory

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196648 on: October 06, 2021, 08:38:35 pm »

My Sister gave birth to my Niece today. I feel like there was a disturbing number of omens today related to babies: Earlier in the day I was watching a stream of the game Harvester, which had an extremely disturbing scene involving a baby. Then I was reading the manga for Golden Kamuy, and there was a scene where both of a baby's parents died, and they hand the baby off to Native Ainu. Then when I got to the hospital to be there for my Sister, she's zonked out and on the TV there's the Dad from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air doing a funny maracas dance for a baby. Just so many odd coincidences lining up on today of all days, it felt a little bit like reality is fucking with me.

It took a while, and I was extremely nervous through the day, but she gave birth, and the baby is healthy. I got to hold her in my arms and take some pictures. I hope she turns out to be good despite the horrible family and horrible era she was born into, and more importantly I hope that this event is able to jolt my Sister to stop being so lazy and ignorant. Though I realize that hoping for one miracle is somewhat pious, hoping for two is just being greedy.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196649 on: October 06, 2021, 08:45:58 pm »

Subtle cerebral horror stories. First one might be the best so far, but all 6 are pretty decent.

https://twitter.com/beckscomics/status/1444067774305759234
Pages: 1 ... 13108 13109 [13110] 13111 13112 ... 13326