Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13032 13033 [13034] 13035 13036 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15842037 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #195495 on: March 16, 2021, 10:00:41 am »

anyone trying to tell anyone else that only their beliefs in unconfirmable shit are the right path gets a nope in my book.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195496 on: March 17, 2021, 11:33:29 am »

I got vaccinated, still alive. So disappointing! Lovely experience tho, everyone there is so nice.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #195497 on: March 17, 2021, 01:16:05 pm »

Don't worry, the symptoms take a while to kick in.

I recommend avoiding trains, avocados, and the colour teal for the next seven weeks, though.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195498 on: March 17, 2021, 01:25:45 pm »

My microchip picks up am/fm it's pretty rad
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #195499 on: March 17, 2021, 01:34:04 pm »

but does it get shortwave
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #195500 on: March 17, 2021, 02:14:28 pm »

My tooth does
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195501 on: March 17, 2021, 03:01:16 pm »

The wife was able to get the J&J vaccine today because she still has a valid RN license.

I have to wait another 2 weeks or so until they open eligibility in my state to all adults.  I've got close folks that have had all 3 types of vaccines (in the US: J&J, Moderna, Pfizer) now so I'll be able to make an "informed" decision as to how bad the reactions might be.

I think technically I'm an Evangelical Christian (my denomination even has Evangelical in its name, but I don't associate with basically anything that is considered "Evangelical" by the media).  My fellows and I often say that we almost don't want to be called Christians any more because of the stigma.  So tired of people claiming atrocious things in the name of Christ.  Puts me in good company I suppose, people commit atrocious things in the name of just about anything these days....
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195502 on: March 17, 2021, 03:06:50 pm »

I think technically I'm an Evangelical Christian (my denomination even has Evangelical in its name, but I don't associate with basically anything that is considered "Evangelical" by the media).  My fellows and I often say that we almost don't want to be called Christians any more because of the stigma.  So tired of people claiming atrocious things in the name of Christ.  Puts me in good company I suppose, people commit atrocious things in the name of just about anything these days....

Cool. *shakes hand*
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #195503 on: March 17, 2021, 03:15:38 pm »

My fellows and I often say that we almost don't want to be called Christians any more because of the stigma.  So tired of people claiming atrocious things in the name of Christ.
We could come up with some cool new names. Jesus League? Crossbearers? Society of Friends? Anti-Pilate Squad?

... "Crossbearers" is actually kind of good.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195504 on: March 17, 2021, 03:24:01 pm »

Society of Friends?

I like this one. I've actually considered becoming a Quaker more than once.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195505 on: March 17, 2021, 03:24:36 pm »

I've got close folks that have had all 3 types of vaccines (in the US: J&J, Moderna, Pfizer) now so I'll be able to make an "informed" decision as to how bad the reactions might be.

Took me a minute to realize that you didn't mean folks who got 6 whole-ass shots.

So tired of people claiming atrocious things in the name of Christ.  Puts me in good company I suppose, people commit atrocious things in the name of just about anything these days....

This is why I don't associate with any church these days. I keep finding out that I accidentally joined a political activist group that happens to get together to sing songs on Sunday. I know I'm being a bit broad and jaded, and likely I'll return at some point. My son, if he makes a choice to follow in my beliefs, is the one who has to contend with the stigma I set for him, same way I have to deal with what my parents set up for me in that regard. I have friends who I can associate with as Christians without being a part of this whole ridiculous secular machine that organized Christian religion has become.

TLDR: I'd rather have 10 friends who can vouch for me as a Christian instead of a million strangers who can vouch for my political adherence.

Anti-Pilate Squad?

Ain't nothin' in the Bible what says you can't do Aerobics. I vote for something with League in it.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195506 on: March 17, 2021, 03:32:16 pm »

Thanks all :)

Duna, I had to laugh at that "I accidentally joined a political activist group that happens to get together to sing songs on Sunday"... it's so true...sadly.
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195507 on: March 17, 2021, 03:50:16 pm »

Ok, weird question but how do you talk to folk on bay12. Like is there a discord. Cause I've found a couple and they don't actually have anyone on there that posts on the forum normally. I don't even mean voice or stuff, but just to talk to bay12 folk in a less post-by-post crap.

(Getting overly attached to you guys again. Just think of me as one of those seashelled creatures)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195508 on: March 17, 2021, 03:53:28 pm »

I'm a disaster-hermit, I have an invite to the Discord but ... I never went ...

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #195509 on: March 17, 2021, 03:57:47 pm »

:( I want to talk to you, you are the coolest
Pages: 1 ... 13032 13033 [13034] 13035 13036 ... 13326