Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1296 1297 [1298] 1299 1300 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793191 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #19455 on: September 07, 2010, 12:40:45 am »

We have Batman Rd too. It's not pronounced the same way as the Dark Knight, though.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19456 on: September 07, 2010, 12:55:58 am »

I'm happy that my blood pressure is normal and I am just 2 cm's off of 6 foot

JUST 2 CM'S!!!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19457 on: September 07, 2010, 01:36:29 am »

Roommate's folks found an abandoned Feral/Barn Kitten a few days back, and after some deliberation we decided to take it in. I've been in Wildlife Rehabilitator mode for pretty much the entire day... but 3 bottles of formula, 2 messy litter-training sessions, lots of feline health research, and a few unpleasant digestion-promoting procedures later, I'm starting to think the little furball may be on the road to a healthy adult cathood.

Spoiler: OMG KITTEN (click to show/hide)

She gets pretty psychotic about bottle-feeding... half of the time, she literally mauls the bottle, the same way adult cats roll on their backs and rend their attackers with all their claws... just a lot tinier (still slices up my fingers pretty good though). I'm a bit worried about her tendency to wobble and stagger to the left, but I'm making a vet appointment tomorrow, to make sure there's nothing wrong with her legs or ear canal.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19458 on: September 07, 2010, 02:20:36 am »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19459 on: September 07, 2010, 02:30:55 am »

Roommate's folks found an abandoned Feral/Barn Kitten a few days back, and after some deliberation we decided to take it in. I've been in Wildlife Rehabilitator mode for pretty much the entire day... but 3 bottles of formula, 2 messy litter-training sessions, lots of feline health research, and a few unpleasant digestion-promoting procedures later, I'm starting to think the little furball may be on the road to a healthy adult cathood.

Spoiler: OMG KITTEN (click to show/hide)

She gets pretty psychotic about bottle-feeding... half of the time, she literally mauls the bottle, the same way adult cats roll on their backs and rend their attackers with all their claws... just a lot tinier (still slices up my fingers pretty good though). I'm a bit worried about her tendency to wobble and stagger to the left, but I'm making a vet appointment tomorrow, to make sure there's nothing wrong with her legs or ear canal.

English: So moe I'm gonna die!

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19460 on: September 07, 2010, 02:31:34 am »

Damn you and your nipponesey.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19461 on: September 07, 2010, 03:56:02 am »

KITTEH
Kitties are cute when they kill things. It's quite scary, really.
Also, Solifuge I commemorate you, and your roommate(s) for your good nature and humane-ity. Respect, sir.
Love, scriver~

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19462 on: September 07, 2010, 05:40:14 am »

KITTEH
Kitties are cute when they kill things. It's quite scary, really.
Also, Solifuge I commemorate you, and your roommate(s) for your good nature and humane-ity. Respect, sir.
It's not so much the killing things you have to watch out for.  It's the bringing things in and not killing them.  It took quite a while to coax that starling out of our kitchen.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #19463 on: September 07, 2010, 05:45:52 am »

Allegedly cats taste like rabbit, and much like rabbits, can also be skinned and turned into mittens, which amusingly enough rhymes with kittens.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19464 on: September 07, 2010, 06:05:58 am »

So far, my cat only brings in insects of various kinds. The grasshoppers she eats, but she leaves the dragonflies. At least they're dead at the time she bores of them.
Love, scriver~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19465 on: September 07, 2010, 06:49:39 am »

Allegedly cats taste like rabbit, and much like rabbits, can also be skinned and turned into mittens, which amusingly enough rhymes with kittens.

Cats do not taste like rabbit. The meat is greasy and stringy and pretty much inedibly foul tasting.

Also, I start school today, and I'm not hung over! Yay!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19466 on: September 07, 2010, 06:55:22 am »

Cats do not taste like rabbit. The meat is greasy and stringy and pretty much inedibly foul tasting.
Dogs on the other hand... :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19467 on: September 07, 2010, 06:57:37 am »

Dog tastes faintly of mint, and will give you diarrhea if you're not used to eating it. :P

The closest thing you're going to find that's not a rabbit that tastes like rabbit is rattlesnake, oddly.

Haven't I already had this conversation elsewhere?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19468 on: September 07, 2010, 07:05:37 am »

Yeah. I got called a cabinal.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19469 on: September 07, 2010, 07:07:21 am »

Yes, you did. I figured it was a cabana boy/cannibal. Tallest. Cabana boy. Ever.

Pages: 1 ... 1296 1297 [1298] 1299 1300 ... 13325