Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808542 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #18525 on: August 28, 2010, 01:32:30 pm »

This song made me happy.  Well, not happy exactly, but it's amazing.

8 views and posted earlier today-- pass on to whoever made this that it's fabulous since I'm guessing you know them :) And absolutely my style of music, too.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18526 on: August 28, 2010, 01:34:06 pm »

Duke, I'm guessing U-Turns are legal in your area? If my friend isn't kidding me, there are no left turns in Michigan, and no U-Turns in Ohio, which would really confuse anyone not used to the other. Still, the person tried to make a U-Turn that close to you?
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18527 on: August 28, 2010, 01:51:38 pm »

They were in the far-right lane. So while there was no sign saying no U turns, they did it in a rather stupid way.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18528 on: August 28, 2010, 02:06:56 pm »

This song made me happy.  Well, not happy exactly, but it's amazing.

8 views and posted earlier today-- pass on to whoever made this that it's fabulous since I'm guessing you know them :) And absolutely my style of music, too.

I don't know them, unfortunately.  I just heard it on local radio, found it online, and then uploaded it (yes, that's my account with all the Mechwarrior videos).

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18529 on: August 28, 2010, 02:22:50 pm »

Duke, I'm guessing U-Turns are legal in your area? If my friend isn't kidding me, there are no left turns in Michigan, and no U-Turns in Ohio, which would really confuse anyone not used to the other. Still, the person tried to make a U-Turn that close to you?

Oh yeah, totally, and whenever you have to go anywhere, you have to get there in two straight lines or else the fuzz comes down on your ass hard.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18530 on: August 28, 2010, 04:21:12 pm »

We met some crazy Koreans this evening that just had to have their pictur taken with us. They were quite the nice bunch.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18531 on: August 28, 2010, 04:44:40 pm »

We met some crazy Koreans this evening that just had to have their picture taken with us. They were quite the nice bunch.
Strangely enough, every Korean tourist I worked with was like that. They are possibly the only hole in my "Tourists are just countries exporting their idiots" theory.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18532 on: August 28, 2010, 04:45:13 pm »

Just got the room I wanted in Carrboro.  Fuck yes.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18533 on: August 28, 2010, 04:47:27 pm »

We met some crazy Koreans this evening that just had to have their picture taken with us. They were quite the nice bunch.
Strangely enough, every Korean tourist I worked with was like that. They are possibly the only hole in my "Tourists are just countries exporting their idiots" theory.

North or South? Seeing a capitalist country after being in North Korea is probably like stepping out of a refrigerator.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18534 on: August 28, 2010, 04:50:31 pm »

North or South? Seeing a capitalist country after being in North Korea is probably like stepping out of a refrigerator.

I don't think North Korea even allows their own people to leave for tourism or anything (except when the state says its ok), otherwise people would have left long ago.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18535 on: August 28, 2010, 04:56:02 pm »

It's illegal in North Korea to look at a foreigner unless you're 'Chosen'. I don't think they go on holiday much.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18536 on: August 28, 2010, 04:57:40 pm »

I've likely seen more Korean tourists than N Korea lets out in a year. But always generally nice and excited people when I deal with them.

In stark contrast with the Indian tourists, but that is a bag of racist I don't want to delve into.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18537 on: August 28, 2010, 04:59:04 pm »

They gave us their email, so we could send the pictures over. Does North Korea even have internet, is it legal? Let alone the awesome free wifi everywhere they have here in Prague.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18538 on: August 28, 2010, 04:59:40 pm »

Hehe racism. I need to get out more.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18539 on: August 28, 2010, 05:01:33 pm »

I once went to a restaurant and was seated next to some tourists from somewhere in the Orient.  I think they were Japanese, but I don't know.  They were taking pictures of the meals, because they'd never seen steaks that big before.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 13326