Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12202 12203 [12204] 12205 12206 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790382 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [wao] An uncorrectable meme threatens the squids. (Happy thread)
« Reply #183045 on: September 07, 2017, 08:59:47 am »

stahp it.

I'm the good guy here.

for realz tho,  ive been up front with her since she first started seriously hitting on me.
from her asking to cook me dinner to her asking me to come over and 'fix' stuff.

she's a nice enough girl and we're friendly enough, but she keeps trying to get me to go out on dates with her to places, and shes come dangerously close to saying the L word.

you cannot blame pk here.  ive been upfront about wanting privacy, discretion, and casual friendship
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #183046 on: September 07, 2017, 09:02:07 am »

Possibly not a post appropriate to this forum.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183047 on: September 07, 2017, 10:13:12 am »

for realz tho,  ive been up front with her
I'm the good guy here.
With that sort of orthography? No you're not.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183048 on: September 07, 2017, 10:18:11 am »

:o

nobody appreciates honesty these days
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #183049 on: September 07, 2017, 11:09:42 am »

It's a joke. Orthography concerns matters like capitalization, spelling, punctuation, hyphenation, word breaks/spacing, and so forth, all of which the first-quoted section of your post flubbed in rapid succession. :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183050 on: September 07, 2017, 03:10:46 pm »

lulz yer a ho
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183051 on: September 07, 2017, 03:23:59 pm »

I ... I actually first thought of of orthogonal direction.

:\

Meh.  It isnt meant to be a permanent arrangement.  It satisfies social needs, but like I said, it would never be a long term setup.
PKs DF Mod!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #183052 on: September 07, 2017, 06:35:42 pm »

Neckbeardy whingeing aside, I got to talk with the penetration testing team at work today, it sounds like their team will take me on if I can work it out with their boss-lady, who needs to work it out with the CISO. Odds aren't super great, but at least I'll have answers a lot sooner than the UK position I'd applied for months ago.
So many dirty jokes can be made from this.

Anyway, my own happy: With only the aid of mediocre tutorials, I learned how to mod the map for Crusader Kings 2. Portraits and interface changes are now the only things I have no idea how to do.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #183053 on: September 07, 2017, 07:35:42 pm »

Neckbeardy whingeing aside, I got to talk with the penetration testing team at work today, it sounds like their team will take me on if I can work it out with their boss-lady, who needs to work it out with the CISO. Odds aren't super great, but at least I'll have answers a lot sooner than the UK position I'd applied for months ago.
So many dirty jokes can be made from this.

I agree, it is best the thing.
Love, scriver~

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #183054 on: September 07, 2017, 08:21:50 pm »

lol u said "testing" again
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #183055 on: September 07, 2017, 08:50:19 pm »

I'm not gonna go looking back, but it sounds like some gross stuff got posted here. Please don't do that again.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #183056 on: September 07, 2017, 10:21:23 pm »

I didn't mean you, owl told me PK posted something unfitting for the topic and I should yell at him. ... Paraphrasing because she was a lot ruder, but still.

I don't think feeling lonely or socially isolated is exactly being neckbeardy. I mean I'm fucking engaged and I live with my fiancee, I still feel lonely sometimes.

And i know what penetration testing is so... I didn't even get why this was apparently dirty for some reason for a while.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #183057 on: September 07, 2017, 10:24:58 pm »

I have dreams way too often about the school I used to go to, generally involving me having never graduated, and still living there.

Today I had a refreshing twist on it, which was that I was there as a parent, and my daughter was there in preschool.
Which is odd, because it's an all boy's school.
The happy part was that during her time as school, she finally learned to talk. And was bilingual.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183058 on: September 07, 2017, 11:27:34 pm »

I didn't mean you, owl told me PK posted something unfitting for the topic and I should yell at him. ... Paraphrasing because she was a lot ruder, but still.

I don't think feeling lonely or socially isolated is exactly being neckbeardy. I mean I'm fucking engaged and I live with my fiancee, I still feel lonely sometimes.

And i know what penetration testing is so... I didn't even get why this was apparently dirty for some reason for a while.
Pisskop didn't post any "details" or anything else sexually explicit. He was simply describing his current romantic relationship.
This is one of the things that you should look back to check on.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183059 on: September 08, 2017, 01:14:46 am »

Living in Idaho is great, especially if you work in Washington where the minimum wage is $2 more per hour.

In Spokane its actually $4 more per hour. And thats kinda reciprocated on this side of the border too where even mcdonalds and walmart are paying $9 an hour instead of 7.25 (federal minimum wage, which idaho adheres to)

But i got the job, and orientation went okay, and i start tuesday, and all is good! Happy now!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 12202 12203 [12204] 12205 12206 ... 13325