Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12201 12202 [12203] 12204 12205 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791225 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [wao] An uncorrectable meme threatens the squids. (Happy thread)
« Reply #183030 on: September 06, 2017, 09:37:35 am »

I of course pay taxes, im not tax exempt, but as long as my total annual income is under 18k ill get all of that back as returns and another $100 from idaho state for being poor. No idea what their pay period is but i assume its biweekly simply because thats most common.

And an extra 960 dollars a year is equivalent to working 13 months as i am currently. Thats amazing. And it was never gonna happen at this shithole because they seemingly dont give raises anymore, nobodies gotten one.

I am very excite
I...how does one even survive in the United States on <$18K?  :o

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #183031 on: September 06, 2017, 09:56:45 am »

It's actually his annual income per day. He has found the bestest loophole.
Love, scriver~

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183032 on: September 06, 2017, 05:12:45 pm »

I of course pay taxes, im not tax exempt, but as long as my total annual income is under 18k ill get all of that back as returns and another $100 from idaho state for being poor. No idea what their pay period is but i assume its biweekly simply because thats most common.

And an extra 960 dollars a year is equivalent to working 13 months as i am currently. Thats amazing. And it was never gonna happen at this shithole because they seemingly dont give raises anymore, nobodies gotten one.

I am very excite
Living with room mates or family would help a great deal, I imagine.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183033 on: September 06, 2017, 06:23:44 pm »

Pyre is so good.

It's... so good. I'm still residually happy that it exists. I'm not particularly prone to fanboying over particular studios, but Supergiant has consistently brought nothing but joy into my life so far. So I would proudly declare myself a Supergiant fanboy, should that be necessary.

It has also given me an urge to go into cosplay. I mean, I know I can't sew for shit and my fine motor skills are pretty terrible, but now I also kinda regret that.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #183034 on: September 06, 2017, 08:17:39 pm »

Full moon. A joint with a friend then we kissed and it began to rain. Ahhh
××××××××××××××××××

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183035 on: September 06, 2017, 09:05:44 pm »

We just harvested two pumpkins from the vine that just showed up in the yard one day.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183036 on: September 07, 2017, 12:47:23 am »

I am very excite

1. Idaho is significantly cheaper than the states around it, literally everything. Gas, food, housing... i hear nothing but horror stories from people fleeing californias housing market 2. Live with 3 or more other losers or family. Im living with family.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183037 on: September 07, 2017, 01:04:20 am »

I am very excite

1. Idaho is significantly cheaper than the states around it, literally everything. Gas, food, housing... i hear nothing but horror stories from people fleeing californias housing market 2. Live with 3 or more other losers or family. Im living with family.
Living in Idaho is great, especially if you work in Washington where the minimum wage is $2 more per hour.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183038 on: September 07, 2017, 01:09:15 am »

Eating so many phone cameras really doesn't sound nutritious, though...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183039 on: September 07, 2017, 02:21:32 am »

Been sitting for literally almost a year waiting for an the Leg edition of Blood Bowl to come out.
Took their damn time.
Not a huge fan of developers releasing 'press copies' of games far in advance of the release, specifically when I'm not a pressperson.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #183040 on: September 07, 2017, 03:34:54 am »

Been sitting for literally almost a year waiting for an the Leg edition of Blood Bowl to come out.
Took their damn time.
Not a huge fan of developers releasing 'press copies' of games far in advance of the release, specifically when I'm not a pressperson.
You actually sound fairly angry rather than a happy, but I might be misreading things.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183041 on: September 07, 2017, 03:41:58 am »

I was. But now that it's actually happened my anger has spontaneously evaporated.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #183042 on: September 07, 2017, 08:39:43 am »

i got to view myself inter- and post- coitus in a mirror.  for a vain guy like me it was very healthy to see all my muscles bulging and contracting rhythmically.

less happy, the recipient of my flopping around is choosing to ignore my repeated attempts to keep the relationship casual, since ive cultivated a personality that would be damaged by being coupled with her.

plus a serious relationship would never work.  she lacks several qualities id desire in a mate
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183043 on: September 07, 2017, 08:50:36 am »

i got to view myself inter- and post- coitus in a mirror.  for a vain guy like me it was very healthy to see all my muscles bulging and contracting rhythmically.

less happy, the recipient of my flopping around is choosing to ignore my repeated attempts to keep the relationship casual, since ive cultivated a personality that would be damaged by being coupled with her.

plus a serious relationship would never work.  she lacks several qualities id desire in a mate
No sweat. Just show her this post and she'll be over you in no time.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #183044 on: September 07, 2017, 08:51:04 am »

You should probably have thought of that before mating with her.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 12201 12202 [12203] 12204 12205 ... 13325