Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12124 12125 [12126] 12127 12128 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837975 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: [???] Eggplant (Happy thread)
« Reply #181875 on: June 11, 2017, 03:54:04 am »

ADSL that is VERY VERY asynchronous.

I get 64kbit upload, and like, 5mbit download.

I would very much like to host some small servers, but nopey nope. That upload bandwidth is not for YOU citizen! CONSUME! Dont Produce!!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #181876 on: June 11, 2017, 08:59:51 am »

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181877 on: June 11, 2017, 12:18:19 pm »

Inspirational speaking from a professor with a swarthy Canadian accent.

Burn away/uproot/wash out the old to make way for the new. The way of the Riebus/Phoenix.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #181878 on: June 11, 2017, 08:23:06 pm »

You live on a ranch, right?

Kinda. "Ranch" implies development to a state of commercial servicibility, which this dump is not. There are horses, though.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #181880 on: June 12, 2017, 04:06:06 am »

it's my birthday

woohoo
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181881 on: June 12, 2017, 04:11:53 am »

Sorry for no edit, but it's late early morning here.  Hope you have/had a good one!
mostly happy but also a bit of a WTF: this in-game book has existed since Morrowind, is a neat and tidy (162 words!) summary of Elder Scrolls lore in general, and I never knew about it.
Transcend with these 4 easy letters.  Mer hate him!

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181882 on: June 12, 2017, 06:36:33 am »

Hey!  Where's the cake!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Yaaay TBF!
Cake for Blitz and belated cake for Redwallzyl!
"Its never to late for cake."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181884 on: June 12, 2017, 07:15:17 am »

Hey!  That's not the right cake!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181885 on: June 12, 2017, 07:25:30 am »

Oooops, guess we left it inside the box.  Holding an entire cake in one hand is tricky!
She/they

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181886 on: June 12, 2017, 07:30:41 am »

Silly Rolan.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181887 on: June 12, 2017, 05:26:44 pm »

Unfortunately, two friends of mine are moving away shortly. On the bright side, we had an event thing with video games and stuff that was fun before that, which is mainly what I'm posting about...

And I pulled off some basic card tricks before they left(the event). The expressions on their faces... Really, they were very simple card tricks, but oh so rewarding to pull off.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #181888 on: June 12, 2017, 06:47:45 pm »

Duolingo is 68% done with the beta for their Japanese course!

I didn't even know they were working on one! Pretty excited because I'm a total weeaboo at heart.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181889 on: June 12, 2017, 08:25:35 pm »

And I pulled off some basic card tricks before they left(the event). The expressions on their faces... Really, they were very simple card tricks, but oh so rewarding to pull off.
Nice! Sounds like a good parting moment for all parties to remember fondly, at least. :)

My Happy: I think I may have (mostly unintentionally) turned a friend onto the joys of stoner doom.
It occurs to me that I should really cobble together a playlist for him to listen to... and once I'm back home we shall have to have a serious listening sesh. Should be great.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 12124 12125 [12126] 12127 12128 ... 13326