Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788288 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #17940 on: August 24, 2010, 05:24:23 pm »

Is he joking?? Guys, tell me he's joking. Seriously?

Man, Jackrabbit already hates you, don't make it worse.

What do you even mean?? I'm not even trying to be a dick, I'm asking an honest fucking question. And why does Jackrabbit hate me? I like that guy.

I wouldn't know. You're the one who said he hates you, I just have a good memory for these things. :P
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17941 on: August 24, 2010, 05:26:40 pm »

What do you even mean?? I'm not even trying to be a dick, I'm asking an honest fucking question. And why does Jackrabbit hate me? I like that guy.

I wouldn't know. You're the one who said he hates you, I just have a good memory for these things. :P

Thus the career choice I guess.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17942 on: August 24, 2010, 05:26:51 pm »

Don't worry CJ. Even if you don't have ToonyMan, you'll always have DRUGS!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17943 on: August 24, 2010, 05:27:38 pm »

Thus the career choice I guess.

I work at a contact center. My degree is just sitting there, alone and unloved.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #17944 on: August 24, 2010, 05:36:13 pm »

Woah it sure got srs in here.

I don't really care what's going on but not in here. This isn't the rage topic, since that one is just always destined to be locked. And really if someone annoys you just don't say anything. I'm learning to do that myself but it still holds true.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17945 on: August 24, 2010, 05:39:40 pm »

Woah it sure got srs in here.

I don't really care what's going on but not in here. This isn't the rage topic, since that one is just always destined to be locked. And really if someone annoys you just don't say anything. I'm learning to do that myself but it still holds true.

Well said.

And if you really can't stand the sight of someone, there's always the Ignore List.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17946 on: August 24, 2010, 05:43:38 pm »

Jesus man, are you seriously that pissed about that? I fucking apologized man. I just posted 'cause I thought it would get a laugh. Why does this bother you that much?
Generally when you want to make good with people you don't word things like this, well, like this.Seems to be a similar thing my sister does.

And I just swatted a strike force of mosquitoes that somehow made their way into my room. You won't get my blood and make me itch in my own home!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17947 on: August 24, 2010, 05:44:12 pm »

I think I'm gonna go post in the sad thread now  :(
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17948 on: August 24, 2010, 05:47:17 pm »

Jesus man, are you seriously that pissed about that? I fucking apologized man. I just posted 'cause I thought it would get a laugh. Why does this bother you that much?
Generally when you want to make good with people you don't word things like this, well, like this.Seems to be a similar thing my sister does.

And I just swatted a strike force of mosquitoes that somehow made their way into my room. You won't get my blood and make me itch in my own home!

They are the goddamn vampires of the goddamn bug world.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17949 on: August 24, 2010, 05:50:45 pm »

If mosquitoes must think of the inside of people's homes as some sort of hell for glutonous mosquitoes. First, you enter a seemingly innoculous, but somewhat strange area with your fellows. Then you turn back, and your point of entry is blocked by a sudden wall. Some of the entry is still there, but you cannot get past it, as if some invisible force is keeping you from crossing it. Then, you find a human sitting still, not paying you any mind. Jackpot! Only, when one of your fellows lands on the human's hand, it suddenly springs into action and smashes him flat. The human turns, and begins swiping at you and your fellows, but cannot hit you. The human leaves, and returns seconds latter with a strange metal cylinder. He presses the top of the cylinder, and the air around you turns to posion as your insides melt and all of you fall dead. I'a! I'a! Sapian fgahtan!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17950 on: August 24, 2010, 05:51:57 pm »

What kind of wuss kills mosquitos with bug spray? You're supposed to use your bare hands. It's quicker, more fun, and less toxic.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17951 on: August 24, 2010, 05:53:27 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbK0YiOKWo

Made me chuckle quite a lot, also i started watching Dr. Horribles sing along blog, very awesome
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17952 on: August 24, 2010, 05:54:52 pm »

What kind of wuss kills mosquitos with bug spray? You're supposed to use your bare hands. It's quicker, more fun, and less toxic.
Oh, they exist. I don't, but a spray can was the most insane and alien thing to a mosquito I could think of.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17953 on: August 24, 2010, 05:55:27 pm »

Oh, they exist. I don't, but a spray can was the most insane and alien thing to a mosquito I could think of.
Well, if you got yourself a lighter to go with the spray can...
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17954 on: August 24, 2010, 05:56:08 pm »

Alright, nevermind. Not mosquitoes. I found several lines of dried blood going down my legs. Mosquitoes around these parts don't make you bleed.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 13325