Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11933 11934 [11935] 11936 11937 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826256 times)

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
Re: [GOOD JOKE?] Find pants elevator! (Happy thread)
« Reply #179010 on: December 25, 2016, 06:07:41 pm »

Huh, there's a new Threetoe story. That's pretty cool.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #179011 on: December 25, 2016, 06:19:26 pm »

i got a tv and a vr headset for a phone and a sickass audio chair

and fucking old man pajamas

merry fucking christmas
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179012 on: December 25, 2016, 06:25:35 pm »

I got a couple of shirts, suck it :V
and a GameStop giftcard
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179013 on: December 25, 2016, 06:26:38 pm »

I got to try Google Cardboard last night, it's actually surprisingly cool.  I was skeptical of this VR "fad" but not so much anymore!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179014 on: December 25, 2016, 06:59:25 pm »

I got everything I asked for (a potato masher and some new socks, I am a simple man) and while I usually suck at getting gifts for people I seem to've done very well this time around.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179015 on: December 25, 2016, 07:13:16 pm »

I got everything I asked for (a potato masher and some new socks, I am a simple man) and while I usually suck at getting gifts for people I seem to've done very well this time around.
are they ☼Socks☼?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179016 on: December 25, 2016, 07:43:17 pm »

Not that most dwarves care.  Socks are socks!  Let none escape the fortress!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179017 on: December 25, 2016, 07:46:01 pm »

I got comfy socks, dress socks, chocolates, tea, and fine-point pens. Top notch gifting.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179018 on: December 25, 2016, 09:57:04 pm »

I...Got my mother to get new glasses?  (as in, for drinking out of).  And there was pie.  Might be getting a gift card or gift code or some such.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #179019 on: December 26, 2016, 01:54:12 am »

Snow finally stopped. My cold is starting to lighten up. I got delicious chicken and potatoes for dinner. Ignoring how the early hours went, I guess it was an alright kinda day
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179020 on: December 26, 2016, 02:00:21 am »

Dinner went really well! My first Turkey ever, and my first time making a meal on that scale... but everything came out pretty tasty, and I got a lot of nice compliments (Pictures)! Despite the snow, my herb garden was still producing Parsley and Rosemary, so I had plenty of unseasonably fresh herbs to use in the rub... I felt bad cutting them, seeing them working so hard to keep growing, so I left them plenty of good leaves. Before and after dinner, I got to see some out-of-town relatives I always like to see, and had many good conversations. After baking and cooking for most of 2 days straight, I am totally ready for not making any more food. Just gonna go hang out with friends, play some board games, have a few fancy mixed booze-drinks, and pet a bunch of motherfuckin' dogs.

Merry Christmas folks!  Hope your hauls were of the highest quality.

Hahaha.... my crazy alt-right Dad got Infowars brand Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for the family. Presumably to keep everyone from turning into gay frogs. He included some legit nice antimicrobial toothbrushes with it though, so that's actually pretty cool!

Also got a fabulous stripey-rainbow afghan blanket, which my aunt knit out of leftover wool scraps. She was worried it was too froofy and feminine, but it's beautiful! I love it... might be one of my favorite gifts ever.

I also got a mysterious Loot Crate subscription, some steam games, my very own combo rice-cooker/veggie steamer, some tea, some tasty cashews (complete with a Record of Lodoss War reference, as seen at the 16:08 minute mark), and some very cute socks. Good Holiday. :3
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:58:07 am by Solifuge »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #179021 on: December 26, 2016, 03:22:57 am »

My first Turkey ever, and my first time making a meal on that scale...
Well, I can see why feeding an entire nation would be difficult... :P

Hahaha.... my crazy alt-right Dad got Infowars brand Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for the family.
This makes me curious of what the active ingredient is, if not any fluoride compound. Is there even one?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179022 on: December 26, 2016, 03:43:40 am »

This isn't happy thread material, but mostly nano-silver.

Basically, it's an inadequately regulated toxic compound that can cause brain and cellular damage, poison the environment, causes abnormal fetal development, and is a tremendous misuse of an antibiotic of last resort which is contributing to the antibiotic resistance problem right now.

So, you know... unlike fluoride, it's an actual poison. Which is some kinda irony.

QuickEdit: Yes, Fluorine compounds aren't good to ingest either. But they don't filter into your bloodstream and through the blood-brain barrier and wreck up your thinkpan and other organs! >_o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 03:49:54 am by Solifuge »

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179023 on: December 26, 2016, 03:56:57 am »

This isn't happy thread material, but mostly nano-silver.

Jesus Christ.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179024 on: December 26, 2016, 03:59:45 am »

I just found out via Solifuge that there are other people who know what Records of Lodoss War is.

Literally grew up watching it. Remember almost nothing of the actual plotline now, though.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 11933 11934 [11935] 11936 11937 ... 13326