Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11621 11622 [11623] 11624 11625 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794552 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #174330 on: August 09, 2016, 06:12:46 pm »

Nintendo murdered the Metroid 2 fan remake, but I had enough foresight to download it before the CnD came.
Yeah saw that on NerfNow.  People are saying it's necessary to protect IP rights, but that seems strange when there are so many shitty flash games set in the Metroid universe and imitating the mechanics.

Remove gender

Your wish is my command. Cmhere buddy

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I preferred the scissors image

ANYWAY actual happy, a animu clip in the terrified thread recommended a wonderful music animation I'd almost forgotten!  ZarlaSheenaza's Stamp On the Ground flash [Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW9wlPtDc50
Which then recommended some Studio Killers and Caravan Palace- Lone Digger.  Which also make me a bit happy. 

But seriously, ZarlaSheenaza.  She basically made a shitton of fanart for Left 4 Dead (especially the special infected as survivors), Fallout 1, Star Control 2, Phoenix Wright, and Metal Gear 1&2.  Some really hilarious screenshot LPs of some of them, too, including classic Metal Gear and SC2 and Fallout.

She made Admiral Zex sexy.  She made *ADMIRAL ZEX* *SEXY*.

Sorry, I just forgot how much I liked her work.
Considerable gay and lesbian lewd but it's 99% huggy and hand holding instead of at all explicit.
So many adorable old gay couples too, eeee~
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #174331 on: August 09, 2016, 06:16:11 pm »

Nintendo murdered the Metroid 2 fan remake, but I had enough foresight to download it before the CnD came.
Yeah saw that on NerfNow.  People are saying it's necessary to protect IP rights, but that seems strange when there are so many shitty flash games set in the Metroid universe and imitating the mechanics.

This is one that imitates the map and mechanics and overall progression of another game. If it were to be sold, it'd be a ripoff of Metroid 2, not a fan remake.

The fact that it's better than the original and released for free doesn't really keep the fact that it's a near-perfect recreation of the original from being unlawful.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #174332 on: August 09, 2016, 06:27:15 pm »

Awful flash games have a relatively low profile, in the grand scheme of things. This remake got a lot of attention.

I still think it's awful of Nintendo to kill off the project, but only because they've been driving Metroid into the ground for a while now. Federation Force barely even has anything in common with Metroid Prime, from what I've read of it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174333 on: August 09, 2016, 06:32:04 pm »

Speaking of metroid and games alike it, what the fuck ever happened to Castlevania?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #174334 on: August 09, 2016, 06:54:35 pm »

Last I heard it was a fighting game series. Or something.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #174335 on: August 09, 2016, 06:59:12 pm »

Speaking of metroid and games alike it, what the fuck ever happened to Castlevania?

Konami.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #174336 on: August 09, 2016, 07:14:32 pm »

Konami.

Oh snap!

Konami used to be good.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174337 on: August 10, 2016, 12:56:41 am »

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME

=======

Happy because I have figured out my gender (agender). Was getting freaked out a few months ago because I didn't feel like I fit in either part of the gender binary. (so nothing i said back then about my gender really means anything; i was desperately searching for some way to cram me in either). Also, just read in an old, locked thread that another forumite is also agender! I don't know why, but a concrete example of "this person, too, is agender" means more to me than "there exists a person, somewhere, who is agender."
Welcome to the snidely insulted by Bay12 club!
Cinder, please stop insulting us by insinuating we insult people.  Or at least provide examples, Armokdammit.  If there is someone insulting people I need to go unleash the flying skeletal carp on them.

I would say more, but, this is Happy Thread, I should not be angry in it.

E:
We've managed to go quite a while without someone posting the cakerape meme. Good work, Bay12.
TBF is clearly letting himself go.
AAAAAAAAAAA COLLLEEGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE
*flailailail*

Spoiler: You rang? (click to show/hide)

Well, I'm back to normalish activityish thingsishy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:03:01 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174338 on: August 10, 2016, 01:19:40 am »

Konami.
This. Konami has basically said, "Fuck video games and everyone who plays them. Metal Gear? Feh. Castlevania? Bleh. Metroid? Meh. We're making fucking Pachinko machines and nothing else."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174339 on: August 10, 2016, 01:20:55 am »

I knew that bit, yes.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #174340 on: August 10, 2016, 02:04:49 am »

There was actually one that came out not too long ago, on the 3DS. The only issue is, yknow, it was awful.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #174341 on: August 10, 2016, 03:06:02 am »

That's too bad, the portable Castlevania games were always a fun time.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #174342 on: August 10, 2016, 05:31:24 am »

Skillet put the entirety of their latest album up on the you tubes. And there's a copy in the mail that should be arriving early next month. And the songs I didn't like in it are growing on me.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174343 on: August 10, 2016, 05:52:34 am »

Had not heard of skillet until you linked it on WTF.
I do not dislike.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #174344 on: August 10, 2016, 06:19:30 am »

Which musician make Christian dubsteps?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 11621 11622 [11623] 11624 11625 ... 13325