Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11468 11469 [11470] 11471 11472 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15151311 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #172035 on: May 20, 2016, 02:39:01 pm »

Today was my last day of classes!!!!!

And I only have one exam!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172036 on: May 20, 2016, 02:41:31 pm »

Bad news dude, High school is tougher.
I kid, I kid- Congratulations, man!  Have a congratulatory platonic hug (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #172037 on: May 20, 2016, 02:45:28 pm »

finally that fucking week is over

ae4riauw hwiutjh4tiajtaklwrjmajaoerjawioer

i'm so tired
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172038 on: May 20, 2016, 02:48:18 pm »

Bad news dude, High school is tougher.
I kid, I kid- Congratulations, man!  Have a congratulatory platonic hug (:
*bursts into laughter*
I specifically picked the high school I'm soon to be graduating from because of its academic rigor.  And general awesomeness.  Middle school was boring.  (as was most of elementary school.)

So that right there was the exact opposite of bad news when I heard it.  ;P

Aww, thanks!

finally that fucking week is over

ae4riauw hwiutjh4tiajtaklwrjmajaoerjawioer

i'm so tired
dude
goto sleep

Glad you made it through.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #172039 on: May 20, 2016, 03:05:23 pm »

Welp, went to the dentist today. Normally that's not a happy, but apparently i've been doing a good job with keeping my teeth stronk, so basically it barely took 10 minutes to check and clean them teef. For that i am glad, because lying down on my back made me somewhat nauseous. That, and i absolutely hate the sound and feeling of pointy metal objects scraping against my teeth, but overall i'd call this a success. :v

I have no idea why people are scared of dentists. Are those people scared of surgeons and doctors, too, or even of the idea of trusting another person to help fix/maintain their body?

I wouldn't say Although I will admit that holding my mouth open for so long can get a little tiring, and you're awake the whole time, so you feel every time the dentist even so much as touches your gums.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172040 on: May 20, 2016, 03:22:02 pm »

I can understand being afraid of the nightmarish, oft painful tools of a dentist. I personally just find the whole fucking affair to be boring and long-It helps that my dentist is a super-interesting guy from Ukraine who grew up in Germany and lived in Russia. Knows how to disassemble and reassemble an AK-47 in about a minute!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172041 on: May 20, 2016, 03:27:44 pm »

Gums are vulnerable and it hurts when they're poked with sharp metal instruments.  I wouldn't say I'm scared, just reluctant to suffer half an hour of awkward, intimate, yet decidedly non-erotic pain.

Though the judgement doesn't help.  Sure sure I'll floss more whatever >.<

Actually I always found haircuts very uncomfortable too, due to the intimacy.  Awkward, particularly since it felt nice and you're kinda expected to talk?  I prefer taking care of it myself.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172042 on: May 20, 2016, 04:17:27 pm »

Welp, went to the dentist today. Normally that's not a happy, but apparently i've been doing a good job with keeping my teeth stronk, so basically it barely took 10 minutes to check and clean them teef. For that i am glad, because lying down on my back made me somewhat nauseous. That, and i absolutely hate the sound and feeling of pointy metal objects scraping against my teeth, but overall i'd call this a success. :v

I have no idea why people are scared of dentists. Are those people scared of surgeons and doctors, too, or even of the idea of trusting another person to help fix/maintain their body?
Honestly, I would suffer no distress at all if I was unconscious for the procedure. As it is, though, it's just really uncomfortable. I mean, I have the utmost trust and respect for medics and nurses, but that doesn't mean that watching them dig around in my organs doesn't unnerve me. And it's pretty much the same thing with dentists. They're using sharp spinny things near my soft vulnerable mouth tissues and the nerves of my teeth. I'd prefer to pass on that.

It helps that my dentist is a super-interesting guy from Ukraine who grew up in Germany and lived in Russia. Knows how to disassemble and reassemble an AK-47 in about a minute!
Mag - check chamber - tools - muzzle brake - case - spring - bolt housing - bolt - gas tube, that's how it goes. A minute is barely within military normative time, but it's still pretty impressive for a civilian, I guess. I know I couldn't do it in two.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #172043 on: May 20, 2016, 04:19:15 pm »

It's not that i'm particularly scared of dentists or doctors, i'm just not a big fan of the pain that's often involved (AKA exactly what Rolan said), due to the various pokings, polishings and hook-like implements raked in between my teeth in order to clean them. That, and as mentioned, i really don't like the sound/feeling of pointy metal objects scraping against my teeth, so much so that i had to briefly stop the dentist because i was cringing too hard. :v
Besides that, i've also worn braces (which constitutes a rather significant portion of the pain i've experienced in this life), and at one point had a tooth drilled without anaesthetic because the silly dentist accidentally (hrhrhrhrhrh) struck a big nerve in my gums directly with the needle which HURT LIKE ALL HELL. Me being a relatively wee lad at the time, i was like "nope don't needle me again", and thankfully she was compassionate enough to be like "welp shit sorry ok we'll do this in tiny increments", and well, it worked. Would have been ungodly painful if she did the entire drilling in one go. :U

Long story short, i have a few reasons to be apprehensive about going to the dentist, but it's better than rotten teeth. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172044 on: May 20, 2016, 04:42:56 pm »

Watched Zootopia. I liked. This year has been great for games and movies.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #172045 on: May 20, 2016, 05:37:38 pm »

I think I just played 2 pro players with some random guy in Rocket League. I think there were three games, we won the first one, got knackered in the second one, and lost the third one marginally.

Cool.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172046 on: May 20, 2016, 05:42:16 pm »

Huh okay, so I hear this low sound like wind blowing past a poorly secured bicycle rack or... something.
But, that's weird.  I look out the window.
Yeah so this guy with wonderfully long hair is sitting on the back step of his apartment.  I'm on a level, his place is about 2 stories below.
In the gentle rain
He probably thinks nobody can hear him practice this looooong metal flute (he is just making noises, he's never done this before)
(I would know, I keep my window open whenever possible)

and I'm kinda sorry that I'm "spying" on him, except it sounds kinda nice even as random wind sounds.  And I'm barely looking, just listening.

Maybe I should say hi sometime, just as a neighbor.
A neighbor with long hair who likes hippy stuff.
like being gay  Anyway yeah this is a nice day.
She/they

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #172047 on: May 20, 2016, 05:43:43 pm »

Is being gay a hippy thing?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172048 on: May 20, 2016, 05:44:58 pm »

Well I'm not going to meet people at the Young Republicans club, and if I did they would have allllllll the issues.
She/they

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172049 on: May 20, 2016, 07:12:27 pm »

So there's been another ACM ICPC - an international student programming competition - and hoooly shit those are some big names on that roster. And SPSU beat them all. More than that, fully half the winners are Russian university teams. That makes one hope that one is hopefully getting a non-backwater education.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 11468 11469 [11470] 11471 11472 ... 13319