Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11452 11453 [11454] 11455 11456 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15166642 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171795 on: May 13, 2016, 01:57:41 am »

You can't have all the cakes. Regardless, you can at least have a pretty big one.

I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #171796 on: May 13, 2016, 02:52:12 am »

Oh and I forget who linked to The Last Angel but I'm really enjoying reading it!
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-last-angel.244209/
Basically the story of an insane undead dreadnought conducting a 2000 year campaign of revenge and hate against the Combine Covenant Tau Pfhor Compact.  Reminds me a bit of Durandal, but stuck in the anger phase of rampancy.  SHODAN too.

Yaay, book is good.

I'm almost certain I linked to that, it's a pretty great webfiction thing.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #171797 on: May 13, 2016, 03:00:27 am »

I JUST WATCHED THE LATEST STEVEN UNIVERSE EPISODE.

IT'S SO GOOD ;-;.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #171798 on: May 13, 2016, 06:58:16 am »

There's some new Scene Manager stuff in the version of Unity I'm using and I'm weirdly excited about it. Also, CivIV is best Civ. CivV with expansions is pretty good though, especially with friends.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #171799 on: May 13, 2016, 07:05:51 am »

This summer, a family tradition gives me a trip to anywhere in the world. I've gone through possible choices, but nowhere really interests me enough to visit just for the sake of visiting. I think I could, for once, attend a Bay12 meetup. Are any planned for July or August?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171800 on: May 13, 2016, 09:31:36 am »

Oh and I forget who linked to The Last Angel but I'm really enjoying reading it!
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-last-angel.244209/
Basically the story of an insane undead dreadnought conducting a 2000 year campaign of revenge and hate against the Combine Covenant Tau Pfhor Compact.  Reminds me a bit of Durandal, but stuck in the anger phase of rampancy.  SHODAN too.

Yaay, book is good.

I'm almost certain I linked to that, it's a pretty great webfiction thing.
Ditto on enjoying that story.

====

Happy cakeday flabort!

Would PREPARE THE IMAGE but somebody already did :v
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171801 on: May 13, 2016, 05:06:38 pm »

Remember folks, tonight is a full moon. Beware of werewolf attacks.

Today is also Friday the 13th. Beware of Jason attacks.

Also beware of Jason fighting a werewolf, because that would be completely awesome to see.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171802 on: May 13, 2016, 05:09:25 pm »

Remember folks, tonight is a full moon. Beware of werewolf attacks.

Today is also Friday the 13th. Beware of Jason attacks.

Also beware of Jason fighting a werewolf, because that would be completely awesome to see.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #171803 on: May 13, 2016, 06:00:18 pm »

For those who play my games, yes I'm still alive and yes they are still running just been busy with finals and graduation. On that note.

I graduated from highschool last night then pulled an all nighter at a laser tag place as a school sponsored graduation party.

Got to talk to one of my friends who's going through some stuff for a little bit and I'm glad it seemed to cheer him up a little.

I got a laptop for a graduation present which will be much better than the ancient monster I have been using to play DF.

Though my favorite grad gifts have to be two tickets to Point Fest and a keurig (sp?) coffee maker for college with a little adapter for loose leaf tea.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171804 on: May 13, 2016, 06:04:03 pm »

(Yes, you spelled Keurig right.)

Grats!

My own graduation's coming up pretty soon, in fact...
Sigtext

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #171805 on: May 13, 2016, 06:11:48 pm »

Eyyy that sounds great Cryxis, congratulations!

For a friday the 13th, this was an unusually nice day. Doom 4 was released, i bought it at nearly half the Steam price (actually as an early birbday present for my brother), and it has so far turned out to be surprisingly awesome. My two biggest complaints are the exclusively checkpoint-based saving system, and the fact that they decided to go with that stupid trend of just calling it DOOM instead of Doom 4, because it bloody well IS Doom 4. I mean fuck, what if Final Fantasy jumped on to this trend? We'd have Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy. But anyways, it seems like Doom 4 has possibly taken some cues from either Brutal Doom or the Doom comic (or both, since the former takes cues from the latter), but hell, those aren't bad sources of inspiration at all, and it's actually a pretty damn fun game. The chainsaw in particular is like sawing open bloody ammo piñatas, and it's GLORIOUS. It makes absolutely no sense, but I DON'T CARE IT'S GREAT.

Besides that, i also had a pretty good day at my delivery route today. No problems occurred, and i met a nice elderly lady who i had apparently forgotten to deliver to last time (i was SMS'd about that and promptly solved that mishap). I'm pretty sure i remembered this time (i REALLY HOPE i did), and in the end, after wishing each other a good day, she gave me a coin, worth about $1.5. Such a nice gesture, it put a smile on my shade-clad face for sure. c:

And all this, JUST IN TIME FOR WEEKEND. Plus, if all goes well, i'll get keys for the locked doors on both of my routes next tuesday. I may not be doing much, but i am doing something, and it feels good to be able to laze around in good conscience. :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:14:02 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #171806 on: May 13, 2016, 06:48:07 pm »

Fixed a very-scary looking problem with my laptop, it's working just as it was before which is....
Well, since it's graphics card is the stock graphics card, horribly on 3D games, but I'm happy to have it functional.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171807 on: May 13, 2016, 06:59:42 pm »

There's an itsy bitsy gecko in my room. Its really tiny and crawling on my room's walls hunting for stuff. I'm ok with this.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #171808 on: May 13, 2016, 10:14:52 pm »

For those who play my games, yes I'm still alive and yes they are still running just been busy with finals and graduation. On that note.

I graduated from highschool last night then pulled an all nighter at a laser tag place as a school sponsored graduation party.

Got to talk to one of my friends who's going through some stuff for a little bit and I'm glad it seemed to cheer him up a little.

I got a laptop for a graduation present which will be much better than the ancient monster I have been using to play DF.

Though my favorite grad gifts have to be two tickets to Point Fest and a keurig (sp?) coffee maker for college with a little adapter for loose leaf tea.

Yus! Onwards to college! I've certainly been having a great time, good luck to you.

Fixed a very-scary looking problem with my laptop, it's working just as it was before which is....
Well, since it's graphics card is the stock graphics card, horribly on 3D games, but I'm happy to have it functional.

Spoiler: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (click to show/hide)
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #171809 on: May 13, 2016, 10:16:59 pm »

Thank you everybody!

And congrats on the soon to be graduation TheBiggerFish

I made it safely to Kentucky for a national archery tournament which I'll be shooting in tomorrow morning
This'll be fun

There's an itsy bitsy gecko in my room. Its really tiny and crawling on my room's walls hunting for stuff. I'm ok with this.

Geckos are the best
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 11452 11453 [11454] 11455 11456 ... 13319