Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11408 11409 [11410] 11411 11412 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15775731 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #171135 on: April 22, 2016, 12:33:38 am »

Beaglerush's Live and Impossible campaign is back!

Also, I managed to successfully create my first Terraria wave bank. Ace Combat music is cool.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171136 on: April 22, 2016, 02:08:40 am »

Finally got around to starting Dragon's Dogma. Pretty damn fun, but it badly needs a dodge roll.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171137 on: April 22, 2016, 04:41:57 am »

Psh. Needs more... Uh.. Big-shield magic dude.
Yeah, it's been a while.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #171138 on: April 22, 2016, 04:54:55 am »

Finally got around to starting Dragon's Dogma. Pretty damn fun, but it badly needs a dodge roll.
I think one of the later actions for one of the classes was, in fact, a dodge roll but I'm not sure. Don't quote me on that.
Edit: A quick google search reveals that Striders, Rangers, Assasins and Magick Archers have it available at some point.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 04:56:46 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171139 on: April 22, 2016, 07:05:36 am »

I finally learned how to make computer games in GameMaker.
Currently, I'm making this one about fruit falling from the sky to get songs...
This is probably one of my only posts (for now).
Oh hey!  Welcome back!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

karhell

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_A_MOLPY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171140 on: April 22, 2016, 07:18:45 am »

I think one of the later actions for one of the classes was, in fact, a dodge roll but I'm not sure. Don't quote me on that.
Edit: A quick google search reveals that Striders, Rangers, Assasins and Magick Archers have it available at some point.
It's a rank 5 skill. Daggers only though, meaning Assassins and MAs might need to forego dodging, depending on their equipment choices (or keep a handy pair of daggers in their bag). The rest need to block (fighter, sword/shield assassin, mystic knight), tank it out (warrior), or get the hell out of range (mage and sorceror)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171141 on: April 22, 2016, 09:53:23 am »

Cool.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #171142 on: April 22, 2016, 11:55:27 am »

Dog came home from the vet's today and is short a tumor.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #171143 on: April 22, 2016, 12:04:19 pm »

Huzzah!

Can't imagine what I'd do if my dog got a tumour.

Then again, it probably would have been a baby. [/reference]
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171144 on: April 22, 2016, 07:28:07 pm »

I installed a cycle computer to my new bike, so now it has a clock, speedometer, odometer, timer, and speed averager resting on my handlebars. It was kinda a pain in the ass to install, but it's cool as hell.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171145 on: April 23, 2016, 02:26:30 am »

I installed a cycle computer to my new bike, so now it has a clock, speedometer, odometer, timer, and speed averager resting on my handlebars. It was kinda a pain in the ass to install, but it's cool as hell.

Speaking of cycling, I did 35km today, averaging 27km/h! Only began to flag towards the end when I approached a headwind coming off the sea. Started in the city, Melbourne, and rode westwards hugging the rivers and the bay.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171146 on: April 23, 2016, 02:33:52 am »

Speaking of cycling, I did 35km today, averaging 27km/h! Only began to flag towards the end when I approached a headwind coming off the sea. Started in the city, Melbourne, and rode westwards hugging the rivers and the bay.

Man that's so cool. I live in a trailer park in the middle of farm fields that stretch on for miles, so my riding venues are: 1) Up and down the one street that doesn't have horribad potholes or 2) Testing my luck on the highway and hope I don't die.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171147 on: April 23, 2016, 04:37:10 am »

Man that's so cool. I live in a trailer park in the middle of farm fields that stretch on for miles, so my riding venues are: 1) Up and down the one street that doesn't have horribad potholes or 2) Testing my luck on the highway and hope I don't die.

I live in a semi-rural region; i just caught the train 45km into the city first. :P

Also unless you're EXTREMELY experienced, I would recommend absolutely not riding on the highway. Normal roads are terrifying enough.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171148 on: April 23, 2016, 04:53:36 am »

You see, you live in a good county that has trains and uses the metric system. We have trains, but all they do is just pull around empty cargo containers and inconvenience drivers.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #171149 on: April 23, 2016, 05:16:47 am »

We have trains that travel at 30km/h carrying at least dozens of tourists. It's kinda sad, watching them crawling through industrial parks.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 11408 11409 [11410] 11411 11412 ... 13325