Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11377 11378 [11379] 11380 11381 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15751699 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #170670 on: April 06, 2016, 07:45:22 pm »

Yes. Always and forever. :3
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170671 on: April 06, 2016, 07:47:41 pm »

No. Anime was a mistake.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #170672 on: April 06, 2016, 07:48:42 pm »

No. You are a mistake.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170673 on: April 06, 2016, 07:52:43 pm »

Is that what your parents told you?

In the not words of Hayao Miyazaki:

Just joking you filthy weebs :P
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #170674 on: April 06, 2016, 07:57:39 pm »

... is it bad that I already had that gif?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #170675 on: April 06, 2016, 10:28:07 pm »

saw Issues and Crown the Empire live last night, this being the first concert i've gone to in well over five years. My ears are still ringing. It was a very favourable experience

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #170677 on: April 07, 2016, 12:03:32 am »

It's hard to argue with that level of "NO U"
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #170678 on: April 07, 2016, 08:51:17 am »

April 7, 2016. Stress1 class.
In which all Psychology students have this class at their 4th and last year in the course, however 3rd year students can take it if they think they can carry it, and have been cleared during checking by their instructors on their unit load. It's focused on the study of stress, emotions, de-stressing the self, detaching from unhealthy transference, and other notions.
We had a note: "5:00-6:30 STRESS1 class, please proceed to the kindergarten classroom next to {our building} at the parking lot."
Our class was held at a kindergarten classroom, filled with board games, stuffed toys, cards (UNO and play cards), puzzles, jumprope...and all the other fun stuff kids get to play with. That was our class for one hour and a half.
Things hit me like a nostalgic train as we enjoyed the whole hour playing, being kids again, and having fun, fun, fun! :3

Another thingy today was that my dad baked a chocolate chip cake (right after baking giant donuts, with the process all learned from Youtube, awesome work the internet is...). That night when we arrived home, he saw my Midterm papers and the many remarks of 'Good writing' my prof wrote. He worked as a professional editor, now retired, from an international club branch based in our city.

Spoiler: I got critique. (click to show/hide)

E: Unsure if that belongs in the B12 photo thread instead, but this made me happy and it also made others happy. :O
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:57:00 am by Tiruin »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #170679 on: April 07, 2016, 08:55:36 am »

Now I gotta watch Zootopia... Damned film season.

I did just recently! Watched it twice, in fact. It's good.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #170680 on: April 07, 2016, 08:57:15 am »

That sounds like a pretty great start to a class, Tir.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170681 on: April 07, 2016, 09:20:38 am »

That sounds like a pretty great start to a class, Tir.
We're actually in our finals. And thanks a ton! :D But this was our first class post-exam checking, and most of the classes are utter de-stressers, and helpful introspection lessons.

...It was a time wherein I also recall the pains of getting hit in the face by a bouncy ball. :p

We also had a visit before from our professor's friend, who was a PhD holder in more than three fields as far as I recall, practicing...something that I forgot the term of that revolves around getting in touch with a 'person's sense of inner balance'. She...did things: Not scary things but simple things involving speaking to a person and touching them lightly (ie Solar plexus area) and I was one of the people she did that on (but after class, as the only person she did that on while in class was a classmate), and I felt a very hard to explain difference after that. Talking with my classmate about the experience as we met after class, it was something very...thought provoking about that we spent the next half hour before 7pm on. :O And that was in midterms/prelims, I believe?

Such an amazing class. All 4th year subjects are Majors though .-. So...I'm technically taking a Major subject that is about total destressing. {which reminds me of my Group Dynamics class which...was also total destressing because you get to work in groups and plan/play activities and games together}

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #170682 on: April 07, 2016, 10:08:30 am »

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170683 on: April 07, 2016, 10:13:13 am »

Rogue One teaser
Star Wars. o_o
When it says prequel to the core...that means prequel before the IVth but after the IIIrd?
This seems like the first films of the rebel sort that I've ever watched! (Are there any more? :D)

Also what happened to your avatar Meph? It seems lost or blanked out, that your personal text is right under your name now.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #170684 on: April 07, 2016, 10:32:36 am »

Yeah, Rogue One happens between III and IV.

Not sure, really. I keep trying to put it back (under various hosts) but for some reason it won't stick.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 11377 11378 [11379] 11380 11381 ... 13325