Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11373 11374 [11375] 11376 11377 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745694 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #170610 on: April 05, 2016, 01:40:55 am »

Tiru, I've loved reading your posts lately. They're so descriptive and relaxing. It's, er. Maybe this is too private, but it's like looking at a stained glass window?
I am uncertain o_o that's what I feel too when I read some of yours since I can really relate.
LIKE THE LOVE OF BAD PUNS
But yeah :) Thanks! I like cheering up people--not by intent, but finding out that they're cheered up! (accidentally or otherwise)
Shall do with emails o_o Should respond to yours soon!
You inspire me foremost, just like a handful of a handful of people over here. :D

...I'm just really bad with names so I can't name them all. <_<

SO, Finally finished Midterms :v [Thanks Earthquake drill ♥]
The exam I've been stressin' over (and have given thorough review at the last minute <__< {last time ever.}) is finished and mostly aced other than the identification portion; tip to all students, the Identification portion is the grumpy place wherein rote memory is kept. :v
But to the happy bits: I received all my Midterm work back in my Guidance & Counseling class and the remarks from my prof were...
...Let's say made me squee in thought and feel very happy, considering we covered a multitude of modern topics like Disaster counseling and LGBTQ topics (including us making a letter to ourselves 10 years in the future with the theme being about our gender identity).
I made a silly P.S. to myself denoting that it was an unorthodox assignment wherein my prof replied "was it? :)"
In which I'm reminded of how awesome she is: very well versed in anime, current updates in psychology, neurology, and that she finished reading all our 30+ class journals and graded our 10-page-each work over a weekend. Love how she can make metaphors out of Harry Potter and relate it with current G&C issues.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also she called me a good writer, I had near top marks from my research work and critique/intervention plan based on movie characters, and there was this tiny tidbit she wrote: 'You can always talk to me' when I talked about my issues in that letter. that's a huge thing. .-.
* Tiruin rolls around in fluffy letters and finished graded papers with positive remarks.
And then this had me on a thinking train on how happy I was because of all dem friends online or off .___.
Woo. Happy day. And it's just my break before I return home by 8-9pm-ish due to travel time. x_x
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 02:36:05 am by Tiruin »

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170611 on: April 05, 2016, 03:09:47 am »

Was a good day. Baseball, Stardew Valley, and thumb is finally healing from blisters. So mabye Street Fighter tomarrow.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #170612 on: April 05, 2016, 06:17:36 am »

Oh lordy, I just went through a powerful nostalgia trip; namely, I found a very old text adventure creator files inside one of the folders that I copied from my old PC to the one I have currently.

Much to my surprise, this game had a very old, and silly, text adventure I made as a teen in about 2007 or 2008? I just played through it and, wow, I was so, so, so childish back then. Woah. I almost feel a bit ashamed of those written antics...

However, I managed to navigate the mazes, beat a GM's quiz and avoided being shot by border guards, and died only 3 times (death by shorted circuitry? by digging in your nose too deep? honestly, teen myself, what were you snorting back then??) before I reached the 'end' of this adventure. I should've finished writing it back then, it was a neat little thing.

Such a little thing, and it made my day...

* Haspen reminisces about childhood.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170613 on: April 05, 2016, 09:02:49 am »

I can still only name five-ish characters in the Bad Apple video, max.
Also have a different version of that video, because why not.
And another version, just because.

I know I'm late to the party, but how could I not share the best Bad Apple video of them all?

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #170614 on: April 05, 2016, 01:08:36 pm »

death [...] by digging in your nose too deep? honestly, teen myself, what were you snorting back then??
Fingers, clearly.

:U

Also, i FINALLY managed to set myself up with a free video recording/editing combo that satisfies my meager needs. All i needed was the ability to record at a low frame rate, and then edit the video to run at a higher one, so as to speed it up. I've spent more than THREE HOURS trying to figure that shit out, but finally, my salvation comes in the form of OBS for recording and VirtualDub with this FLV plugin and FFDShow for editing (links for those of you who might be looking for similar things). Not very streamlined, but it works, and it's free. Hooray for not having to pay! :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170615 on: April 05, 2016, 01:50:05 pm »

I can still only name five-ish characters in the Bad Apple video, max.
Also have a different version of that video, because why not.
And another version, just because.

I know I'm late to the party, but how could I not share the best Bad Apple video of them all?
Because that person is awful.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #170617 on: April 05, 2016, 03:46:30 pm »

Spotify is great. I can listen to music even if I can't load webpages.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #170618 on: April 05, 2016, 03:48:31 pm »

i shouldn't have bought donuts but i did >____>

it's probably okay, i can barely stand after last night's exertions
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #170619 on: April 05, 2016, 07:09:52 pm »

Well I´m excited to say that I have found a date to prom... ok shes just a friend... for now  :P but anyways I got my tux and shoes ordered to rent and ordered her flowers so yay I actually will be attending my senior prom!

also this Thursday I will be doing a podcast with one of my friends, we have been wanting to do this for about a month now so EXCITED for this too.

I was wondering where I would post about that for anyone interested in listening to the podcast when we make it? would I make it´s own thread or post in one that already exists and what subforum would I make it in?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170620 on: April 05, 2016, 07:26:38 pm »

Creative Projects.

Random Stuff You Made Thread, probably.

Good job on the prom date...

Darn it now I'm having a sad because I have like no way of finding one.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #170621 on: April 05, 2016, 07:28:20 pm »

Thanks

and sorreh ;-;
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #170622 on: April 05, 2016, 07:29:16 pm »

It's easy enough. Find likely looking girl. Go up to said girl and ask her. Politely listen as she declines. Hit her over head with cudgel. Bring back to your car. Wait for her to wake, hold gun to head.

Hey presto, "willing" date.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #170623 on: April 05, 2016, 08:04:10 pm »

That's... Probably something I could've gone about not seeing on the happy thread! It's pretty messed up, and something I wouldn't really joke about.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170624 on: April 05, 2016, 08:07:26 pm »

should have made a robot-girl joke, dwarfy
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 11373 11374 [11375] 11376 11377 ... 13325