Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11206 11207 [11208] 11209 11210 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756989 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168105 on: February 01, 2016, 11:54:09 pm »

Question: who cares about Homestuck anymore?

At this point I just want to know how it ends.  The final flash, or HTML5 whatever thing, should be pretty great.

I've considered rereading the whole thing first, but it's not like there's anything I don't remember.

HIS TIME IS NOW AND HIS TECHNIQUE IS UPON US

IN 100 YEARS, THERE WILL BE A LEITMOTIF FOR EVERY CONCEPT UNDER THE SUN, AND ALL WILL KNOW THEM

He already made Megalovania.  I'm strongly considering buying one of the follower-quadcopters, putting a speaker on it, and having it play that song as I walk around all day.  My life will never stop being awesome.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #168106 on: February 01, 2016, 11:57:53 pm »

Everything dies. Undertale will just be a happy memory for most people, and that's the best thing you can achieve. Fox has stated that's how he wants it to be remembered, I believe.

This is coming from an Undertale fanatic who has spent hours pouring over theories and stupid bullshit with his friends because This Guy Right Here has no life. And that's okay. Hooray, happy thread, for LIKING THINGS! :D

Ah, speaking of which:

As Quotesnipper, I happen to look all around for things that are funny, entertaining, just plain wierd in almost any fashion (I have a quote saying "It was an accident. His head just came off, I had nothing to do with it").

On these very forums, in addition to finding several humorous phrases, I found this:

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?"

Something about that makes me smile.

The picture I took of it is titled "No Purpose, No Belonging, No Hope, No Worries." I'm not sure if that does it justice, but....

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #168107 on: February 01, 2016, 11:59:32 pm »

I fully understand people not wanting to get Undertale because of the overnight fandom that cropped up around it, but I still totally reccomend it to anyone who is fine with sub-par graphics and loves a good story and colorful characters.
Everything dies. Undertale will just be a happy memory for most people, and that's the best thing you can achieve. Fox has stated that's how he wants it to be remembered, I believe.

This is coming from an Undertale fanatic who has spent hours pouring over theories and stupid bullshit with his friends because This Guy Right Here has no life. And that's okay. Hooray, happy thread, for LIKING THINGS! :D

Ah, speaking of which:

As Quotesnipper, I happen to look all around for things that are funny, entertaining, just plain wierd in almost any fashion (I have a quote saying "It was an accident. His head just came off, I had nothing to do with it").

On these very forums, in addition to finding several humorous phrases, I found this:

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?"

Something about that makes me smile.

The picture I took of it is titled "No Purpose, No Belonging, No Hope, No Worries." I'm not sure if that does it justice, but....
That's actually a quote from Rick & Morty, it's a pretty good show.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168108 on: February 02, 2016, 12:00:38 am »

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #168109 on: February 02, 2016, 12:02:03 am »

I genuinely don't think Undertale would work with any other graphic set. Besides, it's marginally better than fucking whatever-bit that is dreadfully overused these days.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #168110 on: February 02, 2016, 12:05:39 am »

I'm not saying that Undertale should have a better graphics set, I'm just saying, it isn't as pretty as other stuff on the market.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168111 on: February 02, 2016, 12:29:49 am »

Pretty is relative. I actually enjoy the sprite work quite a bit, whether we're talking about the simplistic, cartoony overworld assets or the more detailed, monochromatic battle sprites.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #168112 on: February 02, 2016, 12:33:22 am »

I was helpful today
It's FEF, not FEOF

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168113 on: February 02, 2016, 01:26:54 am »

At this point I just want to know how it ends.  The final flash, or HTML5 whatever thing, should be pretty great.

This, mostly. The main thing Homestuck has[Had?] going for it is[Was?] amazing climaxes. The dialogue often amuses me, the music is neat and I like the general plot and concept, but the things I truly enjoy are the "ALL THE THINGS HAPPEN" flashes and sequences and such.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #168114 on: February 02, 2016, 02:24:00 am »

Wait haha, Homestuck having more boilerplate than the Bible?
The Bible goes off on these *massive* genealogical tangents which take up entire pages.  And repeats things ad nauseum (and not in the meme way, somehow more so)

Like, it doesn't say "And then this happened."  It says "And then, is it not written in the books of the prophets, this happened by the grace of God?"  It is crufted to the extreme.

Wow, "crufted" is in Firefox's dictionary?  Didn't expect that.

Also a ton of Homestuck's content is in the form of silent images or interactive flash walkarounds.

I wonder how much shorter a laconic Bible would be. Someone should make a laconic Bible.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168115 on: February 02, 2016, 02:36:32 am »

Actually I... don't?
I guess I'm in the camp that really liked the relationships, particularly between the trolls.
Because shipping horoscopes, holy cow, what could be more fun.  (/notsarcasm)

I'm sure the ending will be a decent flash, yet underwhelming considering everything.
And that's fine, I barely care.

like half life 3
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #168116 on: February 02, 2016, 02:59:07 am »

I wonder how much shorter a laconic Bible would be. Someone should make a laconic Bible.
Quote from: The Bible, Abridged
The LORD hath smote many heathens. And He shall smite many more yet to come.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #168117 on: February 02, 2016, 03:08:39 am »

In retrospect I was probably too hard on the karate class I was teaching tonight. Did too intense of a workout for them.

Just feels damn good to work myself to the bone like that. Focus solely on intense excersise and get my mind off of all that's been happening lately because I'm too exhausted and mono-focused to think of anything else.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168118 on: February 02, 2016, 03:21:11 am »

Quote from: The Bible, Abridged
The LORD hath smote many heathens. And He shall smite many more yet to come.
God had a kid. The kid grew up, did some part-time work, then ran afoul of the state. The kid'll be back one day.

And wow I just read that in the Bastion narrator's voice. Now you are as well.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168119 on: February 02, 2016, 03:25:56 am »

You're welcome.
As said before, Rick and Morty is the source. It's an alright show. A little vulgar, maybe, but entertaining and pretty enticing.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 11206 11207 [11208] 11209 11210 ... 13325