Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11173 11174 [11175] 11176 11177 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15747099 times)

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167610 on: January 22, 2016, 12:34:08 am »

screams a lil

it seems the only contribution I've made to the forum is happifying Tawa and causing him distress many times
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167611 on: January 22, 2016, 12:36:03 am »

Bah.

I just haven't seen you do anything else yet, therefore I post what I know.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #167612 on: January 22, 2016, 12:39:58 am »

screams a lil

it seems the only contribution I've made to the forum is happifying Tawa and causing him distress many times

Hey, I mainly know you because you occasionally post pretty good drawings.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #167613 on: January 22, 2016, 12:53:19 am »

There's no school tomorrow because there might be snow and stuff, hooray lol

also, hi TA! It's been awhile since I've seen you around, I think :v

also, on a somewhat relevant note to you, i have recently realized where all those elephant puppets from your old avatar came from :P

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167614 on: January 22, 2016, 01:12:04 am »

Had a fun, and pretty insane session of Rocket League with my brother after an interesting work day.

Basically, today generally went pretty well. My freelance job had decided to make the deadline for the monthly job today (with a bit of a heads-up at least), and between yesterday and today, I pretty much completed it, and a pair of sub-jobs that came with it as well, netting a fair amount hourly. And then I had my second job about an hour after that (with little time to get ready, and get a couple other things done along the way); and after about a month of working there, I'm short 2 co-workers out of nowhere (they also quit, apparently), and was essentially on my own for the night (with some help from the boss, at least; with some further tips on how to do my job.). Despite that, I pretty much did well overall for the night.

It's nice being able to carry over a good day of work into a family gaming session. I was on a roll; not to mention,the amount of somersaulting I do in that game (as a boost and an air-brake), I pretty much was on a roll.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:14:25 am by Itnetlolor »

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #167615 on: January 22, 2016, 01:25:07 am »

This video about Dwarf fortress Pop'd up in my subs on youtube made me happy to just see a video exposing more people to the game.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #167616 on: January 22, 2016, 01:35:06 am »

I wanna make DF videos now.

You know what would be cool? In-depth feature analysis. Not tutorials, analysis. Demystifying and describing various systems in the game.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #167617 on: January 22, 2016, 01:36:08 am »

Do it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #167618 on: January 22, 2016, 01:38:21 am »

Yes please, all DF videos I see are just tutorials saying the same things over and over.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167619 on: January 22, 2016, 02:10:38 am »

I wanna make DF videos now.

You know what would be cool? In-depth feature analysis. Not tutorials, analysis. Demystifying and describing various systems in the game.

I could get behind that.
A number of very short videos that explain common misconceptions, offer advice and tips and tricks.

"In this video we'll be explaining the concept of "mass dumping". blahblahblah" *clearly show how to access it, featuring putnam's voice*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #167620 on: January 22, 2016, 02:21:10 am »

See, that just sounds like a tutorial again. Putnam seems to be offering to explain how the game behaves.

I've always wondered if material force multiplier tags actually function properly, for example. Its hard to tell at times. Or just how happy the new visitors need to be and for how long before they apply for residency. I actually haven't gotten any visitors in forts I've run... My taverns suck, I guess.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #167621 on: January 22, 2016, 02:36:36 am »

My taverns usually reach Legendary value, but only because I spam statues everywhere.

Hang on, that's my DF playstyle in a nutshell anyway. One of the first things I set up is a mason's shop set to produce statues on repeat until the end of time.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #167622 on: January 22, 2016, 02:40:31 am »

My taverns usually reach Legendary value, but only because I spam statues everywhere.

Hang on, that's my DF playstyle in a nutshell anyway. One of the first things I set up is a mason's shop set to produce statues on repeat until the end of time.
People like us are going to be fucked when economy gets reimplemented.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #167623 on: January 22, 2016, 02:53:47 am »

I approve.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167624 on: January 22, 2016, 02:54:23 am »

People like us are going to be fucked when economy gets reimplemented.
I think we have to wait for a mod for that.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 11173 11174 [11175] 11176 11177 ... 13325