Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11085 11086 [11087] 11088 11089 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755931 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #166290 on: December 16, 2015, 09:07:50 pm »

-snip-Ironically, when I first introduced my brothers to Dwarf Fortress, they actually commented something along the lines of me out-geeking them. Didn't help that I also had a game of Doom:RL and even Diablo:RL going on at the time.
Before I was on the forums, I would tell stories about Dwarf Fortress to my brother constantly. Though he had never actually seen the game, he eventually told me that it sounded really awesome and he had to have a piece of Dat Ass. If I remember correctly, he saw the ASCII graphics, quit in minutes and now all he ever does is complain about it.
Heh, same kind of thing here. I once exposited about Dwarf Fortress to a second-grader I was acquainted with--long story--who absolutely loved the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies, since I figured he might find the idea at least sort of interesting, even though he wouldn't have a smidgen of an idea of how to play it for years to come. He thought that it sounded absolutely awesome, particularly dwarven atom smasher traps and the procedurally-generated titans and forgotten beasts. I eventually took a screenshot of my latest fortress and showed it to him, receiving a reaction that was something like:

"That's... not quite what I was expecting."

Which reminds me that I should really fire up 0.42.03 sometime soon...
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #166291 on: December 17, 2015, 06:15:32 am »

I call Goat Mom every ten minutes or so.  She doesn't answer, but if I call then she knows I'm not dead yet.

Still trying to get a slice of that pie.
Shoes...

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #166293 on: December 17, 2015, 08:50:38 am »

I'm swamped with stuff to do x_x -> Lower B12 work.
But I'm happy that other works are churning out well, and I'm finally getting to posting or doing more stuff in the near future.
Also relatives are coming for a visit soon! \o/ Also passed all my finals very well! Also cross-enrolled into more SPED teaching subjects! :))

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #166294 on: December 17, 2015, 10:09:32 am »

Pharma-douche has been arrested on fraud charges.
Is there a World's Most Punchable Man competition? I'm not asking for any particular reason.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166295 on: December 17, 2015, 11:11:07 am »

Don't worry, he already won.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166297 on: December 17, 2015, 11:17:34 am »

Came here to post about Martin Shkreli being arrested and two other people got there first. :D :D :D
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #166298 on: December 17, 2015, 01:25:43 pm »

i've got an automate on physics

that took far too much effort to be really worth it, but fuck it, I did it anyway woo
._.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #166299 on: December 17, 2015, 02:01:14 pm »

i've got an automate on physics
that took far too much effort to be really worth it, but fuck it, I did it anyway woo

Nooiiice.

I have finally figured out that thing about Papyrus (Undertale videogame character) that was bothering me - I always thought I have seen that smug smile half a face wide somewhere else, and lo:
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166300 on: December 17, 2015, 03:17:34 pm »

Is there a World's Most Punchable Man competition? I'm not asking for any particular reason.
We did an article on him, in LA. We spoke about his arrest today. Karma might be bullshit, but oh boy he had this coming.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166301 on: December 17, 2015, 06:06:59 pm »

My younger sister, the one suckered in by that fraud-looking business, is apparently getting a job at a sandwich shop very near where I live.

We did an article on him, in LA. We spoke about his arrest today. Karma might be bullshit, but oh boy he had this coming.
I did not know who he was until now. Still, I am laughing at him because he really deserved this.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #166302 on: December 17, 2015, 06:32:23 pm »

I have finally figured out that thing about Papyrus (Undertale videogame character) that was bothering me - I always thought I have seen that smug smile half a face wide somewhere else, and lo:
... holy shit

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166303 on: December 17, 2015, 08:48:27 pm »

Dress rehearsal went well, I only have one essay, and I just had ice cream.

Yay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166304 on: December 17, 2015, 09:07:07 pm »

I want to find a first-person fighting game/brawler. Bay12, assist me or be cursed with a saddened Koss!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 11085 11086 [11087] 11088 11089 ... 13325