Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799943 times)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread (Also random disscusion about me)
« Reply #1650 on: October 30, 2009, 10:09:35 pm »

Firefly is awesome

"If you take sexual advantage of her, your going to burn in a special level of hell."

"The on they save for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."
-Our Mrs. Reynolds-
Indeed it is.  The latter part of that is one of my favorite lines.

I am, as far as I know, part French and part German, quite possibly diluted by generations spent in the US since the colonial days, when the French Huguenots were still migrating away from France.  Way back before even that, we suspect there might have been Israeli (Jewish) - though how we came to that conclusion would take awhile to explain.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1651 on: October 30, 2009, 10:49:24 pm »

Part-Czech, Part-Irish.

I remember more of my Irish lineage, and craziness from my mother's side. I descend from a bunch of crazy (awesome) people, and today's generations are just as sick in the head as our ancestors and relatives. Lame as it's phrased, I would never exchange them for anything, they're that freaking crazy, interesting, and awesome. Simply put, never a dull moment if you ever plan to hang out with any of them. You may want to make a sanity check after hanging out; not that it's a bad thing when you lose it. If anything, you might end up thinking in ways you never expected you ever would. I guess a way to also explain the lineage is also and encyclopedia of Crowning Moments.

I also descend from masterful crafters/blacksmiths (from my father's side). Built stuff to last, knew how to make things work.

I'm barely a sample of what can be experienced of the combination of the two. I'm only one man out of countless people. Plus, I keep myself rather reserved most the time.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:55:55 pm by Itnetlolor »

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: October 30, 2009, 10:53:54 pm »

Mixed (white) mutt here, best I know of is a little german I think maybe some italian to I'm always fuzzy on who was adopted on that side of the family. This is also considering that my moms tried to do quite a bit of research on liniage and shes recently made up with her biological parents to. Freaking true story, I think it was last christmas eve or the one before it my moms biological mom called for the first time ever and they talked for at least 6-8 hours, we ended up having eve dinner on christmas morning they talked for so long.
edit: oh and I'm happy that I finished my most recent project in my ornamental ironwork class.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: October 30, 2009, 10:57:35 pm »

I just spent the past 7 hours watching Firefly.

Time well spent.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1654 on: October 30, 2009, 11:12:45 pm »

I just spent the past 7 hours watching Firefly.

Time well spent.
Dang, I have a collection sitting on my computer, and I only watched episode 1 (both parts) the entire time it's been on there. I feel so ashamed.

I guess I never had the time to watch them. Alright, I'm going to make plans next week to watch them.

I also have Garth Marenghi's Darkplace that I intend to marathon watch tomorrow. No real plans for Halloween Gobboween besides that. (Intro) (Music Video) (Awesome Chase Scene)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:19:44 pm by Itnetlolor »

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:27 pm »

I GOT INTO THE STUDY CLUB FOR PHYSICS!

I AM SO THRILLED!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: October 30, 2009, 11:48:03 pm »

I'm quite amused right now because I have to load up a bunch of pdf files (notes for a game) on my psp due to the fact that my usb stick doesn't have enough storage. Note usb is a 512 mb model, psp mem stick is 4 gig model, 3.7 gigs of pdfs. Bigger mem card was originally for carrying more anime eps for watching, now its starting to become my portable dump for stuff. Psp already has like .3 gigs of stuff on it, its gonna come real close to its limit on this lol. Can't figure out whats making up the .3 gigs though, the games and media already on it is nowhere near that...
edit: 1.7 mbs left, awsome lol.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:58:20 pm by userpay »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: October 30, 2009, 11:50:19 pm »

I HAVE FOUND A HOST THROUGH WHICH I MAY RELEASE THE NIGHTMARE OF SIN ONTO THIS PLANE. YOUR PAIN WILL BE DELICOU-

Alright, I think I might know a way to kill this thing off. On the plus side, I have a theme for Halloween.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: October 30, 2009, 11:53:45 pm »

Argh, late Eagle is late.

Full Russian, as far back as anyone in my family knows. Seriously, my entire extended family lives in ONE VILLAGE. A VILLAGE. WHICH YOU CAN WALK ACROSS IN ABOUT AN HOUR. And everyone else vaguely related lives within an hour's drive radius of that village.

Im happy cause its friday, and because tomorrow im gonna go and have a party in the wee hours of the morning with a bunch of friends, watching scary movies.

Can't figure out whats making up the .3 gigs though, the games and media already on it is nowhere near that...
Probably system files.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: October 31, 2009, 12:12:50 am »

Firefly is the perfect blend of funny, serious and sad.

This, and the fact i have it on DVD makes me happy.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: October 31, 2009, 02:22:31 am »

I got to use the Grammaton Cleric Berreta in DoomRL just a little while ago. It was AWESOME. Made me happy.

Just wish ammochain worked on it...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: October 31, 2009, 03:49:45 am »

My heritage is something of a mystery lately. Used to think I ws fully Arabic, but it turns out my uncle had blue eyes and brown hair, versus the normal brown eyes black hair. I guess that makes me part British? Also, my parents are from Ras Al Kayma, which might make their parents/grandparents pearldivers or pirates.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: October 31, 2009, 04:08:47 am »

Ate dinner at 11pm last night. Slept, did stuff that needed to be done, ate nothing. Finally ordered a pizza and ate for the first time since that at 8pm the next night.

Great feeling, going from dizzy-starving to can't-move full.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: October 31, 2009, 05:03:02 am »

Played Borderlands from 2:00am to 4:00 with Reasonableman. TIRED.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: October 31, 2009, 05:20:41 am »

I'm still trying to figure out whether to buy Borderlands or Fallout 3... Help?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 13325