Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10864 10865 [10866] 10867 10868 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749566 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: [🎺💀🎺] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #162975 on: September 23, 2015, 12:36:40 pm »

I only played it a little bit, but I'm pleasantly surprised overall. Undertale is way better done then pretty much any other nostalgia trip rpg thing as of now, and it has a lot of creativity and charm to it, and there are tsundere cacti and planes and dog marriage.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162976 on: September 23, 2015, 01:25:57 pm »

Stumbled on a Rick and Morty episode by chance and am absolutely hooked now. So much absurd creativity.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #162977 on: September 23, 2015, 01:45:57 pm »

It's a great show.  HIlarious and actually pretty intriguing and emotionally gripping at times.  The premise for Total Rick-all would make a really good horror movie if you played it straight.

Spoiler: Total Rick-all (click to show/hide)

Other good sci-fi, I"ve been watching Black Mirror to celebrate #snoutrage.  The first episode's pretty god but holy shit, 15 Million Merits really hammers it in.  I'm watching the scene where Abi auditions for Hot Shot and thinking "This is the most brutal ending ever" and then I look down and there's still 20 minutes left in the movie.  And it just keeps going.  The real ending is crushing.  It manages to channel and critique Debord at the same time.  Channel cause the world is the nightmarish endpoint of his conception of the spectacle, and critique because it's not capitalist anymore, if anything it's communist.  There's no government to be found, no crime, social structure is rigid but nowhere near as lopsided as it is today.  There's only three social classes and everyone very genuinely has the opportunity to achieve whichever class they really want to.

And yet the world is a fucking nightmare.

-----

Onto actual happy stuff, finally got a chance to go to the gym today after getting the flu the day I was gonna start.  Squats, bench, rows, and curls.  Going easy on the weight since it's my first time and the racks don't have safeties so I didn't want to push it on my first day.  Just lifted the bar on bench, way too easy but better than going too heavy and dropping the bar on my first session.
Shoes...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #162978 on: September 23, 2015, 01:53:46 pm »

crush things are making me happy wow :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #162979 on: September 23, 2015, 02:04:13 pm »

YoYoGames finally fixed their servers and I redeemed my GMS Pro license! The Android export license, too! Time to... not use them because I have 11 credits this term. :P Still, investment in my future and whatnot.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162980 on: September 23, 2015, 02:08:53 pm »

I"ve been watching Black Mirror to celebrate #snoutrage.  The first episode's pretty god but holy shit, 15 Million Merits really hammers it in.
That episode is indeed square in the holy shit levels of awesome. The only negative thing I can say about it is that it sets the bar so high that the series never quite manages to reach it again. They should've used it for the final episode in the season, IMO.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162981 on: September 23, 2015, 02:09:18 pm »

Finally have a day off! Joy of joys!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #162982 on: September 23, 2015, 03:55:00 pm »

sp-sp-sp-spooky senpai, do you really think so, nyoro~n?

nono you're thinking of the tsunderplane

that's a thing

it's an airplane

that is tsundere

I don't care how far back this was. I bought undertale today.

Best choice ever.

Indeed, very quickly became one of my favorite games ever. Going genocidal maniac first, so that I can "atone" on the second playthrough and "save" all these wonderful characters (from myself.)

Bringing down a tsunderplane cracks me up everytime though.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Roundabout Lout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162983 on: September 23, 2015, 08:50:34 pm »

Pretty sure I've muddled it into some sort of mixed condition anyway.

If...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:26:27 pm by Roundabout Lout »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #162984 on: September 23, 2015, 08:57:35 pm »

Black Mirror is pretty damn awesome. Really hope they eventually make more of it. Also agreed that it kinda peters out towards the end with that Waldo episode being rather weak, if entertaining. The christmas special tho is pretty damn amazing. Also if you're enjoying brit TV I can't reccomend Utopia enough, seriously, it's got style and substance and is easily one of the best shows I've seen.

Anyways, as I was feeling sleepy I went to bed at 8 PM, I woke up around 3 AM feeling pretty good. Now I'm witnessing an incoming storm gathering around the city and it's pretty damn sweet.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #162985 on: September 23, 2015, 09:53:05 pm »

so this is what parathas taste like

neat
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162986 on: September 23, 2015, 11:11:00 pm »

You know, I thought you said pirhanas there. Always wondered what the little psychos that swim around and bite anything living when they want a snack taste like eh? :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162987 on: September 23, 2015, 11:28:07 pm »

I've heard that they actually do taste sort of like chicken, though.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 10864 10865 [10866] 10867 10868 ... 13325