Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10847 10848 [10849] 10850 10851 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787742 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162720 on: September 15, 2015, 09:07:05 pm »

Prokofieeeevvvvvvv ♥

Finale of symphony no 1 in D major, in particular*. Molto vivance! So cheerful ♫

*E: This time, anyway. His peter and the wolf thing is probably my favorite of 'is stuff.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162721 on: September 15, 2015, 09:32:30 pm »

Prokofieeeevvvvvvv ♥

Finale of symphony no 1 in D major, in particular*. Molto vivance! So cheerful ♫

*E: This time, anyway. His peter and the wolf thing is probably my favorite of 'is stuff.

March for the Love of Three Oranges felt so traditionally contemporary, but I still couldn't help but love it.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #162722 on: September 15, 2015, 11:29:29 pm »

I always preferred Symphony no. 5, but that's just me.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162723 on: September 15, 2015, 11:50:39 pm »

It's /v/ The Musical season again, but this time there are two! I'm going in with 8chan because they seem to have most of the talent behind the old ones with them, but who knows? Maybe we'll have a battle of the boards.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #162724 on: September 16, 2015, 05:04:35 am »

I completed the English (as a 'foreign language, broad') part of my abitur today. I had absolutely no trouble with it, and will probably get a Laudatur for grade.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #162725 on: September 16, 2015, 12:11:26 pm »

Simon Swerwer has new Dwarf Fortress themed music out!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #162726 on: September 16, 2015, 12:42:06 pm »

I wish I could understand it. Still, magnificent. The language, whilst incomprehensible for me, suits it well.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #162727 on: September 16, 2015, 12:47:30 pm »

This stuff is pretty good.

South African musician

Woah, cool!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162728 on: September 16, 2015, 01:22:55 pm »

I wish I could understand it. Still, magnificent. The language, whilst incomprehensible for me, suits it well.

As far as I know all his DF songs are done using the in-game dwarf language. Or at least as close as he can get to a language that only consists of nouns and verbs.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #162729 on: September 16, 2015, 01:25:11 pm »

Oooh! Thanks for this. I'm giving the stuff a listen right now. It's pretty damn good really.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162730 on: September 16, 2015, 03:47:57 pm »

Yes! Music for the download gods! Or something like that.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #162731 on: September 16, 2015, 08:40:24 pm »

Really? The most recent thing I see is Danger Room.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162732 on: September 16, 2015, 08:43:59 pm »

Yeah that's not really new.
However, I'm really glad it was shared...  Very nice!  Listened to all of it, added to the library of stuff I actually listen to ever.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162733 on: September 16, 2015, 08:46:21 pm »

Ok, fine, not new new, but he went a couple of years between releasing tracks so all of this is new to me.  :P
Come play Mafia with us!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: [🎺💀🎺] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #162734 on: September 16, 2015, 09:18:46 pm »

oh hey a thing happened
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 10847 10848 [10849] 10850 10851 ... 13325