Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10845 10846 [10847] 10848 10849 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788662 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162690 on: September 14, 2015, 09:59:21 pm »

Roast potatoes like with roast beef or somethin', sure, but that's more... broiled or somethin'.

If so you are doing them very wrong. Roast potatoes should be crunchy and buttery and delicious.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [Wob] Fate of Awoos continues. Questions asked of sheep and florida (Happy thr.)
« Reply #162691 on: September 14, 2015, 10:05:16 pm »

That's the other roast potato, yeah. One of 'em, anyway. Usually baked or fried, those ones. There's... there's like several different roast potatoes, I think. All called the same, often cooked differently. Maybe the ones that go in with roast are called something different? I don't really know. They're all potatoes to me. Still, th'cooked-with-roast ones are also delicious. Just not crunchy and only sometimes buttery. Meaty, juicy, tender. Much like boiled potatoes, just cooked with a roast, so yeah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162692 on: September 14, 2015, 10:16:52 pm »

WELCOME BACK MAXIMUMZERO
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162693 on: September 14, 2015, 10:34:10 pm »

YES HELLO I AM MAXIMUMZERO

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162694 on: September 14, 2015, 10:48:09 pm »

MAXIMUMZERO HI WELCOME BACK
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #162695 on: September 14, 2015, 10:55:38 pm »

YES HELLO YOU ARE MAXIMUMZERO
WELCOME
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162696 on: September 14, 2015, 10:56:48 pm »

I wasn't really gone, guys. I just didn't have anything to say.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #162697 on: September 14, 2015, 10:57:10 pm »

YES HELLO YOU ARE MAXIMUMZERO
WELCOME
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Yay people! :D

Happies:
> Received email from professor (who is now in Canada) [Hooray communications!]
> Contacted many people ._. [Hooray communications!]
> Working on writing stuffs x_x [Hooray...trying to make things work out...even if they fail due to my anxiety]
> Happies! [Hooray!]

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #162698 on: September 14, 2015, 10:58:06 pm »

Yes, hello tiruin.

(and max)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #162699 on: September 14, 2015, 10:58:45 pm »

How's that family of yours, Japa?
90% happy, 10% fighting, more or less. Maybe less fighting than that, I dunno. In one right now.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #162700 on: September 14, 2015, 11:15:30 pm »

I'm not that fancy; these were just roasted in a dish in the oven.

I wasn't really gone, guys. I just didn't have anything to say.
If the folks here are anything like my parents, they think you're dead if you haven't spoken in the past twenty minutes.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162701 on: September 14, 2015, 11:16:37 pm »

WELCOME BACK OW
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #162702 on: September 14, 2015, 11:33:49 pm »

Jesus, I know what you mean. I didn't check the forums for a couple of hours today because I was in class, and I got afraid that you were all gone forever and never coming back. So I panicked. And that's why the classroom doesn't have windows anymore.
https://i.imgur.com/lRTCaKS.jpg
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #162703 on: September 15, 2015, 12:01:46 am »

IM HERE TOO!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #162704 on: September 15, 2015, 01:36:16 am »

Yes, hello tiruin.

(and max)
HELLO ERIC!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 10845 10846 [10847] 10848 10849 ... 13325