Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826151 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #16095 on: August 11, 2010, 11:17:15 pm »

I will continue to fuse this reality with the Immaterium untill the memory of this is gone. You have been warned.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16096 on: August 11, 2010, 11:17:50 pm »

THAT BEER BETTER BE CANADIAN, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RAISE THE HOCKEY HORDES TO SNACK ON YOUR SOULBURGER.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16098 on: August 11, 2010, 11:19:10 pm »

Your soulburger is beautiful.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16099 on: August 11, 2010, 11:20:44 pm »

Reality is falling apart at the seams, demonic cows are invading, and a monkey with a typewriter just wrote Hamlet! The end is nigh! Or someone left the infinite improbability generator running!

But apart from that, I'm having a good day.

The walrus has offered me a double down to make snookie with my sister but I don't have a sister and reality is falling apart and oh shit puppets
The solution is to instead offer the walrus a bucket in exchange for his double down maaaaan.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16100 on: August 11, 2010, 11:22:14 pm »

ಠ_ರೃ

WE ARE DISPLEASED.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16101 on: August 11, 2010, 11:23:24 pm »

ಠ_ರೃ

WE ARE DISPLEASED.
Oh sh-...

...Anyway guys, it's time to stop.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16102 on: August 11, 2010, 11:24:42 pm »

Stop what?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16103 on: August 11, 2010, 11:25:28 pm »

If you mean the insanity, we are sanity

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16104 on: August 11, 2010, 11:25:43 pm »

This thread got weird. Somebody tell me when it's double down time again :(
Wish granted.

Double First-Downs maaaaan.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16105 on: August 11, 2010, 11:25:55 pm »

But I like the happy thread. :(

I'm happy to have gotten a fridge full of fresh produce, and all manner of fruit, including half a watermelon, strawberries, and some chinese plums. Yay produce!

P.S.
_██_
(ಠ_ృ)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16106 on: August 11, 2010, 11:28:07 pm »

Any hope for you has been lost with this post.

...But yeah, stop it with the insanity.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16107 on: August 11, 2010, 11:28:58 pm »

Any hope for you has been lost with this post.

...But yeah, stop it with the insanity.
What insanity? We're all sane here. I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you're the insane one.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16108 on: August 11, 2010, 11:29:33 pm »

It is you who are the saneless. We have seen through the murky orb that is perspective and seen the beautiful, truth filled nougaty center.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16109 on: August 11, 2010, 11:29:49 pm »

Well, it's been fun, but my walrus says he really must be going. Say goodbye, everyone!
Pages: 1 ... 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 ... 13326