Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10690 10691 [10692] 10693 10694 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780139 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #160365 on: July 16, 2015, 04:50:34 pm »

Just watched Kung Fury. It was interesting.

The first 10 minutes or so were the best (basically everything the previews focused on).  Everything else was ok.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #160366 on: July 16, 2015, 05:07:03 pm »

Developers of Deus Ex play Deus Ex
It's great seeing their reaction to something they put so much work into, as though they're discovering it all over again. And also the wondering why they made the first level so hard.
Reminds me of the small video series of the Voice Actor for Adam Jensen playing Human Revolution. There's something magical about it.
link for anyone curious(I sure fucking was)
As someone who has played the game, ITS WEIRD OH GOD IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Adam Jensen's voice actor: "I wish I had a Typhoon in real life"

Edit: Oh my god, and they're exchanging predictions about Dark Knight Rising and Adam Jensen is completely wrong.  This is gold.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:21:02 pm by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #160367 on: July 16, 2015, 05:29:33 pm »

Wait what, when did France get so awesome?! :o
Seriously, that's the coolest thing since... I don't know. Sliced bread, probably.
The French were always awesome, right up to WWI. Then they became colossal pansies. It sounds like they're finally recovering from it.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #160368 on: July 16, 2015, 05:48:09 pm »

Timing! Storm coming in. Was asking increasingly skittish dogs in ham voice if they were hiding from the SOUND AND FUROR. Right on cue, thunder peals out.

Thank you, based random confluence of meteorological events. Your dramatic timing was spot on :D
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #160369 on: July 16, 2015, 05:49:32 pm »

Timing! Storm coming in. Was asking increasingly skittish dogs in ham voice if they were hiding from the SOUND AND FUROR. Right on cue, thunder peals out.

Thank you, based random confluence of meteorological events. Your dramatic timing was spot on :D
Pooches now convinced that Frumple is wizard.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160370 on: July 16, 2015, 07:05:03 pm »

Breathtaking (and SFW)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160371 on: July 16, 2015, 07:16:33 pm »

Oh my god, the format makes those so impressive.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #160372 on: July 16, 2015, 07:31:22 pm »

Breathtaking (and SFW)
Those images are static. The only thing changing is the color palette. Magical.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #160373 on: July 16, 2015, 09:23:25 pm »

It turns out the Python module I'm using for a thing automatically does something I thought I was going to have to do by hand. My life has been made easier and problems unexpectedly averted by a developer trying to anticipate what I wanted to do. Could this really be happening? The legends say it only occurs once every thousand years!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #160374 on: July 16, 2015, 10:03:14 pm »

oh neat.

today the 16th is my 3rd forum anniversary!

<3 and you guys thought Id forget!

I have 10,000 posts and 228 days logged.   ^.^
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #160375 on: July 16, 2015, 10:05:33 pm »

Apparently I forgot about my ten-thousandth post coming up and updated my RTD instead.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160376 on: July 16, 2015, 11:04:41 pm »

Huh. My third forum anniversary passed two or three weeks ago on June 28th. Only, uh, almost 3000 posts. And 59 days spent on these forums. That's an average of about 80 minutes of forum use a day. Help. :P
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #160377 on: July 16, 2015, 11:07:46 pm »

Oh, neat, thanks to the Great Purge you people with 10,000 posts have more (intact) posts than I do now. Well played!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160378 on: July 16, 2015, 11:13:56 pm »

Great Purge?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #160379 on: July 16, 2015, 11:20:05 pm »

Great Purge?
Apparently he went through hundreds of his old posts and snipped them.
Pages: 1 ... 10690 10691 [10692] 10693 10694 ... 13325