Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10677 10678 [10679] 10680 10681 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753659 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #160170 on: July 08, 2015, 09:33:13 pm »

My parents are allowing me to go, although I'm kinda scared I'll mess this up somehow. Ah well. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160171 on: July 08, 2015, 11:55:04 pm »

Situation with my friends post-DND seems to be good.  Engaged in a sweet video share tonight.  Particularly 90's era rap, heh.  Had a great time and I feel reassured.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #160172 on: July 09, 2015, 12:44:53 am »

You can't have 90s era rap without the big butts song. You just cant not go that terrible. Its the 90s. Terrible is mandatory.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160173 on: July 09, 2015, 12:52:09 am »

The highlight was early, a redux of Parents Just Don't Understand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI
Technically we started with Pump Up The Jam, which is amazing just for the 90's style "backgrounds"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI
Later we had Scooter asking about fish prices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8m6IbItrgk
And towards the end, Last of the Mohicans as we remembered from a DJ Tiesto megamix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjGmPJoR6bs
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #160174 on: July 09, 2015, 12:54:55 am »

No "I like big butts" at all?

You have lost all of my respect.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #160175 on: July 09, 2015, 12:56:55 am »

You can't have 90s era rap without the big butts song. You just cant not go that terrible. Its the 90s. Terrible is mandatory.

you know people unironically talk about a song that LITERALLY SAMPLES FROM THAT ONE as if it's a symptom of the times while saying how the '90s weren't like that

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160176 on: July 09, 2015, 02:48:12 am »

This hard pear cider that was on sale isn't quite as nice or strong as the hard apple cider I usually buy, but they don't sell that stuff any more (at least for now) and this is cheaper. Groovy. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #160177 on: July 09, 2015, 02:49:56 am »

On the topic of nineties, I recently got a hold of a puppet video that my foster parent made (and I helped with) way back in 1995, complete with VHS artifacts and cheesy non-computer-made special effects, and all voices done by the same two people. It's great.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #160178 on: July 09, 2015, 04:38:32 am »

I got free pizza today. The guy making and selling the pizza told my siblings and I that we could have it for free if I told him who the first Prime Minister of Australia was. I was actually surprised that I got it right, this was even better because i had already lost $50 that day so this meant we could buy drinks and I could get the new Of Monsters and Men album. Yay, for having a teacher for a mother.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #160179 on: July 09, 2015, 04:48:23 am »

I think I'm doing good in life at present. Sure I have problems, but that's a constant thing. Instead I've noticed that the quality of my problems has gone up. Instead of 'figure out a way to mitigate and/or cure my depression or whatever the hell mental issue I have' and 'navigate a household with my parents fighting all the goddamn time without having a breakdown' or 'obtain a social life and go out of the house at least once a week for something besides school', it's more mundane stuff like 'correct my sleep schedule', 'make more friends/talk with more people than just the current small group I've restricted myself to' and 'keep my feelings for my best friend under control'. They require effort same as ever, sure, but the consequences are much less dire if I fail them. I just enjoy the fact that my situation's improved so much from a year ago.
Good job me, you're not a total failure at life.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #160180 on: July 09, 2015, 04:54:31 am »

I did a whole ten sit-ups in a row before it hurt too much to continue. WHERE DID ALL THIS CORE STRENGTH COME FROM, MY GUT HAS NOT BUDGED A SINGLE POUND NOR INCH.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #160181 on: July 09, 2015, 05:41:55 am »

I did a whole ten sit-ups in a row before it hurt too much to continue. WHERE DID ALL THIS CORE STRENGTH COME FROM, MY GUT HAS NOT BUDGED A SINGLE POUND NOR INCH.
Have you been exercising before? If so, you might have gotten stronger without being swole.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160182 on: July 09, 2015, 05:46:39 am »

Most of your initial strength gains are in the nervous system. Knowing which muscles to contact & which to not in cordination, so you can expect a gain in strength with little visible change as far as I understand it.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #160183 on: July 09, 2015, 08:50:52 am »

I played both DLCs for SR4.
Enter The Dominatrix: I can't even
How The Saints Saved Christmas: MY HEART HAS BEEN WARMED LIKE A HOT POCKET BUT GOOD
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #160184 on: July 09, 2015, 10:06:16 am »

Turns out both of the cats have been indoors the whole time, so there are no missing kitties in danger back home. Now I only hope my family can get the new one to stop being so scared.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 10677 10678 [10679] 10680 10681 ... 13325