Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10668 10669 [10670] 10671 10672 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15751777 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #160035 on: July 05, 2015, 07:13:26 pm »

Got a new cat. Can't get him to come out from under the bed yet, but he was really friendly at the shelter, so looking forward to when he calms down and comes out to interact with people.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #160036 on: July 05, 2015, 07:22:26 pm »

This is top->down logic that puts a moral value to actions that are by necessity guided by bottom->up logic and we don't actually know where the top even is.

I've been listening to The Justicar and am beginning to understand his arguments!
I'm starting to learn how to logic guise :D :D :D
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #160037 on: July 05, 2015, 07:59:07 pm »

Next Battlebot episode airing soon. Get hype.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #160038 on: July 05, 2015, 08:02:32 pm »

Next Battlebot episode airing soon. Get hype.
Box is locked, lights are on. It's robot fighting time.

EDIT:
Having the Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball soundtrack serves as good background music while watching the fights go on, funny enough.

EDIT EDIT:
Looks like Icewave is gonna be fed more metal again.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:08:14 pm by Itnetlolor »

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #160039 on: July 05, 2015, 08:08:22 pm »

Wooot!! Murica won!!
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160040 on: July 05, 2015, 08:13:43 pm »

Wooot!! Murica won!!
Wow, they haven't beat Japan that hard since 1945.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #160041 on: July 05, 2015, 08:29:02 pm »

Wooot!! Murica won!!
Wow, they haven't beat Japan that hard since 1945.

It was destiny because it is the day after our Independence day....
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #160042 on: July 05, 2015, 08:32:03 pm »

Thinking of making a Battlebots thread, just so there's a better place to talk about it besides the happy thread. But then again the happy thread is basically a collection of topics anyway, so I dunno.

Warhead vs Stinger. Warhead, why would you drive straight into a wedgebot's wedge as soon as the round starts? That's like charging headfirst into a chainsaw, or throwing yourself at a wrestler's bear hug. "Here, I don't want to win, let me flip myself over for you so you can push me around." Feels like a lame battle.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #160043 on: July 05, 2015, 08:46:40 pm »

Thinking of making a Battlebots thread, just so there's a better place to talk about it besides the happy thread. But then again the happy thread is basically a collection of topics anyway, so I dunno.

Warhead vs Stinger. Warhead, why would you drive straight into a wedgebot's wedge as soon as the round starts? That's like charging headfirst into a chainsaw, or throwing yourself at a wrestler's bear hug. "Here, I don't want to win, let me flip myself over for you so you can push me around." Feels like a lame battle.

Actually you should, I didnt hear about their return until I started looking on this thread again. When I first saw it I thought I went back in time when I first came across Battlebots as a kid. Heck, I even got the little playset then.

King of Candy Island.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #160044 on: July 05, 2015, 09:03:31 pm »

Actually you should, I didnt hear about their return until I started looking on this thread again. When I first saw it I thought I went back in time when I first came across Battlebots as a kid. Heck, I even got the little playset then.
Making thread now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #160045 on: July 05, 2015, 09:06:12 pm »

Today I learned Tiruin is small. This makes me happy.
I love you too Gentlefish. :I
Also I thought you were Pufferfish and was going to type that at first...until I saw the quote and then glanced back down and went 'Wait wha? XD.' Nice namechange though. Wouldn't have REALLY caught it until I saw your personal text.
Why the name change? It's nice and all--I'm just curious. :) ...I'm always curious >.>
Meanie fishy. I:
"Small" is more of an in-joke with the people I talk to back there--they're all near 6 foot in height. @_@
And I'm just near 5.
Finally someone shorter than me. :P
* Cinder is 5'5"/165
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #160046 on: July 05, 2015, 09:12:44 pm »

Making thread now.

Thread made. Let the discussions about pitting death machines against one another in the name of sport and entertainment commence!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #160047 on: July 05, 2015, 09:14:52 pm »

Objective is short and Pufferfish is no longer Pufferfish. I feel like my entire world has been crushed.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #160048 on: July 05, 2015, 09:17:06 pm »

Today I learned Tiruin is small. This makes me happy.
I love you too Gentlefish. :I
Also I thought you were Pufferfish and was going to type that at first...until I saw the quote and then glanced back down and went 'Wait wha? XD.' Nice namechange though. Wouldn't have REALLY caught it until I saw your personal text.
Why the name change? It's nice and all--I'm just curious. :) ...I'm always curious >.>
Meanie fishy. I:
"Small" is more of an in-joke with the people I talk to back there--they're all near 6 foot in height. @_@
And I'm just near 5.
Finally someone shorter than me. :P
* Cinder is 5'5"/165
I'm like 5'5 or 5'6.

That's not that short, is it? That's, like, average. Right? plz

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #160049 on: July 05, 2015, 09:19:25 pm »

I think it's average, I just happen to be in New Zealand and surrounded by big buff dudes.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 10668 10669 [10670] 10671 10672 ... 13325