Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10658 10659 [10660] 10661 10662 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762936 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #159885 on: July 02, 2015, 02:00:12 am »

Yeah, OK, I'll stop arguing.  Forgot which thread I was in.

Demigod's the best MOBA /derail

That brings me back.

In hindsight its obvious in so many ways why it failed to get off the ground, but man did I have fun with that game when I was a kid.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #159892 on: July 02, 2015, 10:08:03 am »

This is the best twitter bot
Why'd you link to a bot with an empty white profile picture?

:P
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159893 on: July 02, 2015, 10:13:13 am »

I respectfully suggest that *this* is the best twitter bot: https://twitter.com/big_ben_clock
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159894 on: July 02, 2015, 11:31:02 am »

I respectfully suggest that *this* is the best twitter bot: https://twitter.com/big_ben_clock
That's the same one I agreed with Dutchling on though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159895 on: July 02, 2015, 11:34:37 am »

I... uh... was thirding the motion.  Yeah.  As official representative of the just-woke-up demographic.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #159896 on: July 02, 2015, 12:00:49 pm »

California just passed a bill requiring all children to be vaccinated regardless of their parents beliefs, striking a mighty blow in favor of public health against quacks, pushy parents, and religious weirdoes
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #159897 on: July 02, 2015, 12:15:57 pm »

California just passed a bill requiring all children to be vaccinated regardless of their parents beliefs, striking a mighty blow in favor of public health against quacks, pushy parents, and religious weirdoes
While I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I don't know that I'd celebrate such a heavy handed approach. Probably wouldn't need to if California didn't have more flakes than a cereal factory.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #159898 on: July 02, 2015, 01:08:57 pm »

And by "all" we mean only those attending public schools or daycare, nor does it require them if there are doctor-certified health risks to the child.  Homeschooled children are not covered under Californian law, nor are those children whose health could potentially be endangered by vaccinations.  Only personal and religious reasons have been removed as potential exemptions. 

Still, given recent outbreaks of measles and the like, this is a step forward, I think.  It'd have been preferable if we could have relied on people to make intelligent choices, but...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159899 on: July 02, 2015, 01:09:18 pm »

According to publichealth.org, some people (infants, pregnant women, elderly, and those with weakened immune systems) can't receive vaccines, so they're always at risk of catching the disease.  Thus voluntarily unvaccinated people are a public health risk, since they help the disease spread.
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 10658 10659 [10660] 10661 10662 ... 13325