Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10642 10643 [10644] 10645 10646 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15775243 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #159645 on: June 26, 2015, 08:20:02 pm »

(Yes, I am a liberal supporter. Albeit... not an Abbott supporter.
This topic is the whole reason I vote for Abbott. :P
Well our last prime minister was a woman, and our current one is a caveman.
This see-sawing though.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159646 on: June 26, 2015, 09:01:53 pm »

Hooray for homosex marriage! :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #159647 on: June 27, 2015, 12:51:18 am »

Oh hey guys, I came back after my incredibly long absence of like two days.

Although it was a really friggin' weird two days. And I lived through it, which was not entirely unexpected.

Murica can into homogay?
* Orange Wizard waves rainbow fag.

E: Yes, that's a typo. I'm not changing it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 02:57:27 am by Orange Wizard »
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #159648 on: June 27, 2015, 02:48:54 am »

I was on the way to Florida, when I passed a billboard. The funny part is that someone rented it to warn drivers about an upcoming speed trap. There was literally one of those big billboards warning drivers about a speed trap, I'm dead serious.
[/quote
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159649 on: June 27, 2015, 03:52:24 am »

I just spent roughly 5 hours playing Saints Row The Third with a friend. Was fun.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #159650 on: June 27, 2015, 04:47:46 am »

I managed to do an all zones run of the necrodancer with Melody! Gosh that was fun.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #159651 on: June 27, 2015, 06:45:11 am »

So I have a chance of getting laid.

Context:

Okay, to get the narcissistic bit of my happy out of the way first: a guy in my school said I'm cute!
And the more substantial and less shallow bit: A guy who was in my Biology class last year messaged me on Facebook. Apparently somebody in my school thought I was transsexual. I casually pointed out to him that I'm not transsexual but I'm gay. He was surprisingly open-minded about it, something I didn't quite expect from people in my school. It turns out he's a bit bi-curious himself, and we friended each other on Steam where we talked more. It turns out we have a lot of interests in common and he find feminine guys cute, wherein I, who read so much about it and may call myself one, pointed out that's basically my thing. He said that I am pretty cute and then apologized for that sounding like he's blatantly hitting on me (and I'm pretty sure he isn't hitting on me) and in general he's a cool dude.

This just feels way, way too good to be true. I'm being careful as I can be and of course I'm bringing protection, but just
wow

WOW

Life sure is full of surprises sometimes.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159652 on: June 27, 2015, 06:46:25 am »

:D
I have no other reaction to give you but :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #159653 on: June 27, 2015, 06:48:46 am »

Also on the topic of touching butts which is a serious issue which have been raised by the Bay12 Council earlier, he seems to be very receptive to the proposal "dude touch his butt" and the bill will soon come into effect.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #159654 on: June 27, 2015, 06:59:11 am »

Good on you, Cinder.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159655 on: June 27, 2015, 08:14:35 am »

Listening to some of the Kill la Kill music and it is GLORIOUS. Also managed to find the English dubbed version of the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Only problem is that there's only 3 episodes but it's still good.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #159656 on: June 27, 2015, 11:08:04 am »

Bweheheheh. Playing Eversion and looking at (some) of the fanart gives me some kind of morbid joy in my heart. I should almost try drawing some myself. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159657 on: June 27, 2015, 11:24:58 am »

Does that mean that asian countries like Japan will also legalize gay marriage too? Especially since Japan is just being being homophobic to make America-senpai notice it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/31/tokyos-shibuya-ward-same-sex-marriage

"Tokyo's Shibuya ward is first in Japan to recognise same-sex marriage"

The approval rating polls for same-sex marriage in Japan aren't a whole lot worse than the USA. 44% of Japanese want same-sex marriage, 39% are opposed, which is better than American polls conducted back in 2009, when 40% approved and 57% of Americans were opposed to same-sex marriage (Gallup Poll, May 7–10, 2009) . Japan may be behind on this issue, but not by that many years.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:27:47 am by Reelya »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159658 on: June 27, 2015, 11:48:06 am »

I really don't like the idea of the majority voting on the rights of the minority, especially rights that don't affect them. Human rights should not depend on the goodwill and charitability of the privileged members of society. (I.E. segregation, as absolutely abhorrent as it was, at least DID affect the majority in that, when it was erased, they and their children had to interact with "the blacks," where-as with gay marriage, literally the only way you could tell a gay couple from two close friends was PDA and if you asked them, since even the rings could just mean they were married to two women who weren't there.)

So I'm very glad that the final push for American gay marriage came from a legal, judicial standpoint, rather than from some referendum or something distasteful-in-context like that.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159659 on: June 27, 2015, 12:27:03 pm »

I don't have work on my birthday and I didn't even have to request for a day off. And it's after payday. If nothing happens and the stars align, that day shall be glorious.
Pages: 1 ... 10642 10643 [10644] 10645 10646 ... 13325