Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833501 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #15870 on: August 10, 2010, 10:58:42 am »

And then give us a link.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15871 on: August 10, 2010, 10:58:46 am »

Somebody have a real answer?  Yeah, I and dragnar could Google it, but I don't even really want to know who that douche is.

Alright, I'm gonna have to backpeddle a mite here. WD, what character is your avatar representing?

You don't know?  Oh man, start reading MSPA, then start posting in our megathread about it.  Long story short, the character is really really strong, and angry all the time.  And other things you probably don't want to know.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15872 on: August 10, 2010, 11:00:29 am »

Go ask 4chan. They will tell you everything you need to know of Justin Beiber.
Amusingly, that is not possible. My IP address is blocked from 4chan. I tried visiting once out of curiosity, only to see a message saying "IP banned. Reason: Banned" or something to that effect.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #15873 on: August 10, 2010, 11:01:48 am »

Go ask 4chan. They will tell you everything you need to know of Justin Beiber.
Amusingly, that is not possible. My IP address is blocked from 4chan. I tried visiting once out of curiosity, only to see a message saying "IP banned. Reason: Banned" or something to that effect.

Do you have anybody else that uses your IP?
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #15874 on: August 10, 2010, 11:02:38 am »

I like how people keep bashing him in the comments. When Angus Young gets hit by a beer, they all keep saying how awesome he is.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15875 on: August 10, 2010, 11:06:25 am »

Because Angus Young knows how to rock, even if he is a bit silly, and getting hit with a beer bottle is manly. Justin Beiber, on the other hand, is a whiney Miley Cyrus replacement now that she's gotten up to "sex scandal and heroin" age. Just another young celebery that exists to make 14-year old girls squeel.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15876 on: August 10, 2010, 11:07:23 am »

What the hell you talking about, that chick is hot.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #15877 on: August 10, 2010, 11:14:52 am »

What the hell you talking about, that chick is hot.

*Think "lolwut?" looks at Realmfighters Avatar*

Everything makes sense now.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15878 on: August 10, 2010, 12:18:55 pm »

Somebody have a real answer?  Yeah, I and dragnar could Google it, but I don't even really want to know who that douche is.

Alright, I'm gonna have to backpeddle a mite here. WD, what character is your avatar representing?

You don't know?  Oh man, start reading MSPA, then start posting in our megathread about it.  Long story short, the character is really really strong, and angry all the time.  And other things you probably don't want to know.

None of you knew who Justin Beaver(I know) is?  Dude, I have like a clone of him in every class.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15879 on: August 10, 2010, 01:05:15 pm »

OmnipotentGrue's avatar makes me happy. Evolve little guppy, evolve! One day you shall be Quetzalcoatl  and smite all those that oppose you.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 01:08:26 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15880 on: August 10, 2010, 01:23:43 pm »

Justin Beiber is a baby faced pop singer. That's all you need to know.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15881 on: August 10, 2010, 01:29:18 pm »

Just got back from Wintergreen Resort. our last day there, My dad and I decided to try out paintball. We wound up playing ten games and I was only hit twice total. He got shot in the torso (3times), the legs (4times) and the arse (3 times).
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15882 on: August 10, 2010, 01:32:40 pm »

I bought myself a new hardrive. it is good, maaaann....

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15883 on: August 10, 2010, 01:36:52 pm »

As a matter of factual coincidence, I just started binge reading MSPA from the start after getting my interest rekindled from watching a "Double Rainbow" fan video that was linked to in someone's signature.

It was just yesterday that I restarted, and I'm up to page two thousand-something today.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #15884 on: August 10, 2010, 01:40:18 pm »

Got Just Cause 2! I find mindless shooters to be very fun when combined with NPR webstreams. Fun, excitement, and enough entertainment to keep me busy, all while learning about complex topics! It's essentially what edutainment only wishes it could be.

Although it was really annoying when trying to register with steam and the key kept failing. Went to steam's help link it gave me, and saw the following:

"If you are seeing this issue with a Just Cause 2 Retail CD Key, please check your CD Key and enter any listed O's or 0's as a Q to activate your product."
So apparently there is a cd key bug which they know about but couldn't be bothered to fix, despite having a relatively simple fix. Gah...
Pages: 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 13326