Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10465 10466 [10467] 10468 10469 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780951 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I understand if it's too personal and you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but what did he do?
Again, if it's too personal or you don't want to talk about it for any other reason, don't answer.
D: This does not belong in the happy thread!
I suppose it doesn't.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Wow, what the hell? D:
Janet, please don't kill yourself.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile

I don't know if she'd actually appreciate this. But if anyone wants to say stuff in person or whatever this is her steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/grapefruitlaserheart/

She doesn't come here anymore, again I don't know if she's going to accept random invites or anything. But if anyone wants to try be my guest. Ill take full responsibility if this actually annoys her.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I don't know Janet nearly well enough to pry into this subject, so I'll just say I hope everything turns out ok.  Very concerned and sorry to hear about such serious stuff going on.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

I don't know Janet nearly well enough to pry into this subject, so I'll just say I hope everything turns out ok.  Very concerned and sorry to hear about such serious stuff going on.
VERY much the same as SG said. I don't know her, at all, but this IS really concerning and I hope very much that nobody gets hurt and that everything comes out alright in the end.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile

Well, she has few friends compared to earlier, and still it was only few. To be blunt, I mostly just sent her a steam invite and talked to her until we became friends more or less. Feel so tired right now though... I'd appreciate it if she could find more people she could depend on, since sometimes that just feels like owlga and me.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I don't really think Janet likes me, I'm probably emblematic of the problems she finds with the forum now-a-days, if she thinks of me at all (probably not!)

Regardless, I do hope well for her. I'd rather help her any way I could.

She still terrifies me, though.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I've never interacted with her, and this is one of the few threads I've joined without reading all the old posts  :P
I wish her well though.  Someone who likes lasers that much can't be *all* bad.

Watched Princess Mononoke for the first time an hour ago, with my best friend.  I'd seen all the other big Studio Ghibli movies, even Nausicaa, and this was just as good.  So unique, so defiant of typical protagonist-antagonist convention.

Even updated my sig, though I let it stay a hyperlink to the same place it did before  ;)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Well if Janet ever wants to chat or game, I'd be more than happy to.  I'm SalmonGod on Steam.  I like and appreciate what I know of her from her appearances here... enough to be concerned when I hear that she's having such serious issues.  I'm not really the best friend or a very dependable person these days, though... my life is too dominated by work.  I don't really reach out to people at all these days, but I still don't snub friends when they reach out to me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:57:16 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile

Well, thanks guys, she cheered up a little. I hope it's permanent but it's at least a break.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I'm on the "terrified of Janet" team too.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I'm not.
That might have something to do with me never interacting with her, though.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Talking with her now though. She seems to be doing better, I hope it sticks and improves.

In other news, while thinking of shows to watch with a friend, I realized that Rick and Morty would be a perfect fit, and I was right.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Hey, I know I don't come around here too often lately. But well this time the board kinda came to me I guess... Heh.

Did not expect, at all. Though I also have to apologize for Olga coming here and doing something like that, it just feels kinda against certain things to me but... I also appreciate it.

I don't know i have a lot of conflicting emotions still but I have to say, my overall feelings are fitting this topic. So... Thanks everyone.

Ill see about thinking up a new name when I can collect my thoughts a bit better, this one is definitely old. (I might see about getting my name changed to match what I've been doing lately too.)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Stuff didn't go too pear-shaped!

I had a bunch of issues with my computer that I blamed on a failing hard drive (mostly due to some odd errors that suggested such), but it turns out it was due to faulty graphics drivers!

Suddenly realized today that every program that wasn't opening used a custom window, tried to open my graphics control thinger, it crashed, installed the latest drivers, f.lux works now and my eyes are nice and happy.

EDIT: There's a spider that's bigger than my fingertip on my right climbing up the wall! YOU GO... GIRL??? GO EAT THEM MOTHS FOR ME

uh oh it noticed me and is now trying to be stealthy by standing still

SILLY SPIDER YOU'RE BROWN AND THE WALL'S WHITE

EDIT 2: GITHUB UI OH GOD HOW I MISSED YOU

i know how to git with the console but it honestly scares me

EDIT 3: Spider fell from ceiling to desk without me noticing :O

Now it's really friggin scared, heh. It began moving again the instant I stopped typing just now.

get out of my fingerpick box :I
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:27:37 am by Putnam »
Pages: 1 ... 10465 10466 [10467] 10468 10469 ... 13325