Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10413 10414 [10415] 10416 10417 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753169 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll be honest; that trailer was legitimately so absurdly bad that it was hilarious. I would watch this movie just to laugh at the producers as I leave.
Heyyy, this guy gets it!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I assumed it was intentionally bad, like a parody of B-movies...
Of course, I assume a lot of things are intentionally bad for "ironic" reasons.  It's a nice way to go through life.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

I assumed it was intentionally bad, like a parody of B-movies...
Of course, I assume a lot of things are intentionally bad for "ironic" reasons.  It's a nice way to go through life.
I like to assume stupid people on the internet are being ironically, sarcastically stupid.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I feel it works as a trailer, but as a full length movie the joke would get old (it was already feeling pretty tired by the end of the trailer).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

HeroPizza42

• Bay Watcher
  • My ☼mandrake army☼ is almost ready
    • View Profile
    • Pinterest

playing the free 3ds games Pokémon shuffle and Pokémon rumble nice......
My Pinterest

Sorry for my grammar and spelling, I have Dyslexia amongst other problems.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel it works as a trailer, but as a full length movie the joke would get old (it was already feeling pretty tired by the end of the trailer).
Yeah, I definitely agree. The trailer amused me, though.
Some B-movies are entertaining all the way through, others are funny occasionally and the rest you just sit through like a trooper.

Edit: I realised that this post doesn't really actually mean the thing I was trying to say because of the way I chose to word it, but I'm thinking hopefully it's maybe close enough to the actual thing I was really trying to say, so I'll probably just go ahead and decide to leave it instead of changing things and stuff. I think I'll be going and sleeping instead, because that's a thing that I should really be doing right now because I'm actually pretty tired which might be maybe kind of the reason for this whole sorry business. .
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:26:23 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

I assumed it was intentionally bad, like a parody of B-movies.
B-Movies are already intentionally bad. Parodying them produces... well.

I think I did actually get the meaning of the thing you meant to say unless that wasn't the intended meaning in which case I missed it unintentionally, but the intrinsic intention of introspective ideals of intermittent sleep are interminable. Thus I'll terminate my waking state and follow in your whole sorry business. .
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

My adept time-management skills made me Happy today. :D
I managed to get shit done, tidy up my room+the bathroom, go for a walk, buy a coffee and snacks, and get back just in time to meet the landlord for the first time as he was leaving, whilst avoiding having to make conversation. Brilliant. Also I enrolled in some online Management (yes, really) course to simultaneously give me something to do for the next ten months or so as well as keep my job agency off my back so I keep getting free money without having to actually apply for a ludicrous number of jobs.

I am a fuckin' genius. Also I'm eating pringles. Yummy sour cream and onion pringles.
And humble, too! :P
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Eeh. Real B-movies aren't intentionally bad, they're just filmed on a shoestring budget by people who don't care about quality. The first Sharknado was a B-movie, the second was a parody. I think. I might have mixed them up.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Eeh. Real B-movies aren't intentionally bad, they're just filmed on a shoestring budget by people who don't care about quality. The first Sharknado was a B-movie, the second was a parody. I think. I might have mixed them up.
^^ wot hie sed

Just look at Ed Wood.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

B-Movies to me are things like 'Machete', 'Evil Dead' and 'Arachnoquake'

Actually pretty much any sci-fi original.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

You mean SyFy?
There's this one film I saw on there that I've never been able to find since and it really bugs me.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Speaking of B-Movie parodies, I can't believe I forgot about Kung Fury. May is going to be a good month.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Dude, I cannot fucking wait.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 10413 10414 [10415] 10416 10417 ... 13325