Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10398 10399 [10400] 10401 10402 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758002 times)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Henceforth today is T-Day.

Happy T-Day Toady.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

Today I decided to make a lunch and eat it in the park, since it was nice out.  While I was eating, a Canadian Goose slowly starts creeping up on me, hoping I'd give it food I guess.  I put the lid back on my lunch so it can't get anything, and it hangs out within touching distance for a bit.   8)

Then a dog-walker and dog start walking down a path near me and the goose.  The goose turns towards them, opens its mouth and starts hissing at the dog(who I don't think even noticed the goose).   :o 

As soon as the dog is gone it hangs out with me for a bit longer, and then wanders off.  Pretty cool.   :P

----
Edit for Second happy:  One of my stocks that I've lost a bunch of money on (It went from like 68 cents to 0.5 cents) has been looking like it might start recovering a bit.  It was stuck at 0.5 cents for ages, but a little while go it went up to 1 cent, and its been occasionally at 1.5 cents.   Still worthless, but it makes me hopeful that I might eventually make some of my investment back on it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 02:29:23 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I beat Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney last night.

On the plus side, that game was awesome and had awesome movie scenes and awesome music, both of which I can now view at my leisure.

On the downside, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to say the phrase "a spell" correctly ever again.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

That's... Nice, I guess.
What do you even do in Ace Attorney, anyway?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's... Nice, I guess.
What do you even do in Ace Attorney, anyway?
Uh, how does the KoL wiki put it?

Quote from: The KOL Wiki
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and its sequels [are] series of adventure games revolving around legal drama, mystery-solving, and dramatically shouting "OBJECTION!".

Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney, which is what I was talking about, is a spinoff crossover with the Professor Layton puzzle games.

The Ace Attorney Trilogy is available on the Nintendo eShop for the 3DS.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 03:11:57 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Pineapple and pepper chicken and fried rice. It is delicious.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

On a similar note, I've now confirmed that diced up potato is incredibly easy (and quite quick) to microwave, and comes out verra' good. Takes like, maybe six minutes for a couple small-ish potatoes to nuke up. Good stuff.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think this is the best thing ever.

I don't know, I'd say this is pretty good.

And his mouth sounds/mouth silence mashup albums.

seriously genius

of course you can't forget his most popular video or most popular song (excepting this one) or most popular collection of semi-horror windows 95 tips
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 03:35:40 pm by Putnam »

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

HARPY BURFMEHT TOEDY

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think this is the best thing ever.

I don't know, I'd say this is pretty good.

And his mouth sounds/mouth silence mashup albums.

seriously genius

of course you can't forget his most popular video or most popular song (excepting this one) or most popular collection of semi-horror windows 95 tips
I am incapable of hearing this song without grooving.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Happy Birthday Toady One!

*throws confetti up into the air*
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Happy birthday, Tarn!

* Tawarochir uses Summon Cake IX

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I didn't like the rolling ball droid in the new Star Wars at first, but I was really impressed when it turned out that it wasn't a cgi creation and they actually had a working remote controlled model of it. So now its cute :3

*inb4 they stole it from xkcd
It's FEF, not FEOF

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Got the first Monster Hunter for PS2.
ALL OF MY YES
IM DEFINITELY GETTING A 3DS NOW
NOTHING WILL STOP ME
MUAHAHAHA
I just ordered a New 3DS XL the other day with the money from a $400 check I found in my room the other day. I've heard its better for monster hunter because C-Stick.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yes.
I, on the other hand, have no need for your C-stick.
The controls are a bit weird, though, although I found it relatively easy to adjust.
I mean, right analog stick for combat?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

I just ordered a New 3DS XL the other day with the money from a $400 check I found in my room the other day. I've heard its better for monster hunter because C-Stick.
As you commonly, just, you know, find 400 dollar checks lying around... How did you lose/forget about one of those?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 10398 10399 [10400] 10401 10402 ... 13325