Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10354 10355 [10356] 10357 10358 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783535 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Managed to get a 4 hour nap. Yaaaay. Feel so much better.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

the majority of my avatars are now zach morrison

latest transparency photoshop by one rufiohsucks
What the hell?  I know you posted that first line somewhere weeks ago.
Also, as someone who has Rufioh as their steam profile pic, I am displeased by that username.
You just gotta awkwardly believe in cool stuff until it becomes slightly less fake.  Or whatever, man.  Also all the guys want me for some reason.

It was "exactly half" at the time, I thought

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

If there's a more content way to spend your existence than translating lines from the Odyssey while drinking cheap beer and eating home-made feijoada, I have yet to find it.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

*Googles feijoada*
I like you.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Googles feijoada*
I like you.

It's cheap, easy, quick and nutritious- in short, perfect college student chow. Here's the basic recipe:

You'll need a clove of garlic, some onion, olive oil, a can of black beans with salt but no seasoning, some chili pods, and (optional) pork sausage- I use chorizo.

Chop up a small handful of onion- no more than a quarter cup. Sauté it and the garlic (pressed, of course) in a little olive oil (also no more than a quarter cup or so, maybe less even) on medium. Right before they start to brown, pour in the black beans. Stir them around for about ten minutes. Now take the leftover can or a firm spoon and smush half the black beans into, well, bean smush. Let it sit for about another two or three minutes, again on medium. Now chop up a bit of chorizo and put that in along with the seeds from a few chili pods. Let it sit for a bit; maybe add a bit of water from time to time and stir. After about five to ten minutes, you have food.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

That really is simple, and I already like black beans and onions.  And pork.  I just never combined them in a stew like that!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you feel fancy, have some rice on the side. Here, again, start by sautéeing onion and garlic in olive oil, then add some rice, stir it around a bit to get it fried, then add water and salt.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

My family do something remotely related, combining beans, rice, tomato and chili sauce, maybe olives and corn, and chorizo. Cook the chorizo and tomato sauce in a frying pan as you might prepare taco meat, and the beans and rice in a sauce pan, combine them when both are finished and mix in the vegetables. Very good burritos will be had.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Very good burritos
That sounds redundant.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

I wrote my first multi-threaded server today. It's a stupid simple server, and it was in java, and I'm relatively certain that I could show a reasonably with-it eight year old how to do the same thing, but I'm proud of myself damnit!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Netflix added six more seasons of MASH to, well, netflix.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Managed to get a 4 hour nap. Yaaaay. Feel so much better.
I too napped!
It's 11:40 PM here now.

Shiiiiiiiet
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

It is my birthday.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 10354 10355 [10356] 10357 10358 ... 13325