Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10350 10351 [10352] 10353 10354 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780389 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Screwing around with a MIDI sequencer. The last thing almost sounded good o.O
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I just spent 16 consecutive hours playing Arkham Asylum. Blind. On Hard. I have done everything up to trying to deal with Batman's party guests for that damn achievement.

I have not played this much vidja since the days of old, when I was but a casul lad whom had not come into his power. Also, there is a very distinct possibility that my soul became detached and is now only possessing my slowly-decaying corpse due to the events of the past 16 hours. In the past five years the most vidja I've done consecutively is about five hours. I am distinctly satisfied but also dead.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

I remember playing Arkham asylum on easy.
Then I binged Arkham city on HARRRRRD BROTHER. And I don't usually brag, but I was kinda pro there.
Then I played New Game+ but was too much of a babby man to progress past when you first find Ice Man.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

i have a perfectly reasonable excuse to use "λ" as a variable name and DAMMIT I WILL USE IT

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I'm approaching the first time I'll ever have been awake for 24 hours straight. There's something nasty about knowing you went an entire night without sleeping, but there's something that feels so right when you've born witness to an entire rotation of this wet rock.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I'm approaching the first time I'll ever have been awake for 24 hours straight. There's something nasty about knowing you went an entire night without sleeping, but there's something that feels so right when you've born witness to an entire rotation of this wet rock.
The last time I stayed up all night, I took a car for a test drive the next day and almost killed the salesman because I was falling asleep at the wheel.
In other words, pick your all-nighters wisely.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

i have a perfectly reasonable excuse to use "λ" as a variable name and DAMMIT I WILL USE IT
The variable formerly known as 'x.'

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Did a speech today in communications class we've been working on for weeks now. I chose my topic to be artificial intelligence. Nailed it. Everything went pretty well. Lots of people interested and paying attention, got laughs at my jokes, got a good round of applause when I finished, got several fist bumps.

Also a super cute girl who presented before I did (her topic was philosophy) was nodding along and following everything I said. That was pretty cool. Makes me happy. Yay, cute girls who like geeky science stuff.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Yay, cute girls who like geeky science stuff.
* Allee is one of those!
Yaaaaay!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Turns out lambda don't work as a variable unless explicitly used in the Javascript console. Oh well.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Did a speech today in communications class we've been working on for weeks now. I chose my topic to be artificial intelligence. Nailed it. Everything went pretty well. Lots of people interested and paying attention, got laughs at my jokes, got a good round of applause when I finished, got several fist bumps.

Also a super cute girl who presented before I did (her topic was philosophy) was nodding along and following everything I said. That was pretty cool. Makes me happy. Yay, cute girls who like geeky science stuff.
Ohhh, cute girl who likes philosophy. Give me her name and general location, and I will enter full stalker mode.  :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

A friend is teaching me to draw! She's showing me how to develop stick figures into things that look like people.

Drawing is fun. c:

And it's my spring break, which I forgot to mention earlier.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

He starts flying via the recoil of his cannon at joe point.

Robbaz has gone full Ork.
The more effective a reaction drive is, the better a weapon it makes.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

I just got myself a lower-middle class laptop for free! The guy I got it from didn't want to bother with fixing it. Too many apps that run in the background slowed it to a crawl, and the cancerous browser extensions didn't help either. Seriously, this machine was having ~80% of it's memory eaten up by bullshit like PopcornTime, "Computer PC Optimizer Professional: Gold Edition", and a Skype app that refuses to be closed. I plan to hand it off to my younger brother as soon as it's done being nuked, he's going to college next year and can use all the savings he can get.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:44:32 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 10350 10351 [10352] 10353 10354 ... 13325