Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10049 10050 [10051] 10052 10053 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745324 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [くコ:彡] Hibari and the excitable squid (Happy thread)
« Reply #150750 on: January 22, 2015, 05:18:08 pm »

it werks! somewhat!
Tetris?
Yeah, I'm making a c++ tetris clone for practice. Took a while to get this to work, so I'm really happy now C:
(The left tetromino is the queued one.)
This reminded me of Conway's game of Life.

...I had a lot of fun 'exploding' those bits of animated squares when i was young XD

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #150751 on: January 22, 2015, 06:45:25 pm »

speaking of Conway's Game of Life, this is pretty cool and also apparently coded in whatever language magic is spoken in.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150752 on: January 22, 2015, 06:48:23 pm »

speaking of Conway's Game of Life, this is pretty cool and also apparently coded in whatever language magic is spoken in.
What in the unholy fuck is that nonsense? It looks like someone vomited alphabet soup into notepad.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150753 on: January 22, 2015, 06:50:27 pm »

What in the unholy fuck is that nonsense? It looks like someone vomited alphabet soup into notepad.

APL witchcraft.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #150755 on: January 22, 2015, 07:11:18 pm »

O please god yes, make this seemingly good news work out well for me.

Have friend, she's neato and accepts me as I am.
I've been the gay friend forevers across several several instances and how it usually works is: the friendship ends when some jerkface has a problem with it. It can be the boyfriend/husband, father, or mom, or whatever, but it usually dies the same way. My friendships with adult women as the suuuuper gay friend are nice but never last :(.

Anyhow. That might not be happening here. :D She's cool with how I am and SO IS HER MOM. Her dad doesn't seem to give a shit/sorta just shies away from the whole fiasco, but that's better than him hating gays? I hope to god pretty please.

Her mom is super ok with me being trans/really being female on the inside. We hung out together and her mom was surprisingly nice about the whole thing and I don't know if this is some kind of thing where it is "allegedly" more accepted or not but she was cool with me being transgendered. I got to wear pretty clothes, bake cookies, watch movies, etc inside and it was awesome! I don't care if this is most people's idea of tame, because it was great to me. I got to be myself and didn't have to live the constant lie that I otherwise do. [swoon] :D

Her mom even sorta cuddled me a bit while we were watching TV, like the sorta "here kiddo, rest your head on my shoulder" deal. She even said that if I keep this up I might maybe end up being her honorary daughter. ! :D Heck... yes..... :D :D :D. She was even throwing out some stuff like, "next time you meet a nice boy, maybe you can have him pick you up and drop you off for your date here if I say he's ok." :D O. HECK. YES! :D
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #150756 on: January 22, 2015, 07:13:17 pm »

O please god yes, make this seemingly good news work out well for me.

Have friend, she's neato and accepts me as I am.
I've been the gay friend forevers across several several instances and how it usually works is: the friendship ends when some jerkface has a problem with it. It can be the boyfriend/husband, father, or mom, or whatever, but it usually dies the same way. My friendships with adult women as the suuuuper gay friend are nice but never last :(.

Anyhow. That might not be happening here. :D She's cool with how I am and SO IS HER MOM. Her dad doesn't seem to give a shit/sorta just shies away from the whole fiasco, but that's better than him hating gays? I hope to god pretty please.

Her mom is super ok with me being trans/really being female on the inside. We hung out together and her mom was surprisingly nice about the whole thing and I don't know if this is some kind of thing where it is "allegedly" more accepted or not but she was cool with me being transgendered. I got to wear pretty clothes, bake cookies, watch movies, etc inside and it was awesome! I don't care if this is most people's idea of tame, because it was great to me. I got to be myself and didn't have to live the constant lie that I otherwise do. [swoon] :D

Her mom even sorta cuddled me a bit while we were watching TV, like the sorta "here kiddo, rest your head on my shoulder" deal. She even said that if I keep this up I might maybe end up being her honorary daughter. ! :D Heck... yes..... :D :D :D. She was even throwing out some stuff like, "next time you meet a nice boy, maybe you can have him pick you up and drop you off for your date here if I say he's ok." :D O. HECK. YES! :D
Happy news spreads happy! :))
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 07:17:31 pm by Tiruin »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #150757 on: January 22, 2015, 07:13:40 pm »

That's good shit Truean, hopefully it proves to be long-lasting :)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #150758 on: January 22, 2015, 07:13:53 pm »

An absolutely epic trailer of War Thunder.
Dang that looks cool. I'm going to have to try this.

Just out of curiosity, what language was that? German?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #150759 on: January 22, 2015, 08:12:21 pm »

War Thunder: World of Tanks for hipsters. So similar the titles start with the same letters. Also, 75% of their fanbases are Russians (and WT's devs; WoT is actually based out of Russia's even poorer, sadder, and more authoritarian palette swap Belarus).

Also pretty sure the song is in Russian, both from the language of the video poster and comments and because it sounds like it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 08:19:09 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150760 on: January 22, 2015, 08:23:48 pm »

War Thunder: World of Tanks for hipsters. So similar the titles start with the same letters. Also, 75% of their fanbases are Russians (and WT's devs; WoT is actually based out of Russia's even poorer, sadder, and more authoritarian palette swap Belarus).

Also pretty sure the song is in Russian, both from the language of the video poster and comments and because it sounds like it.
Ah. I don't know why, but for some reason I get German and Russian mixed up sometimes.

I never learned Russian because the only word you need in a Russian bar is "vodka."[/bad(possibly offensive, don't take seriously) joke]

Doesn't War Thunder also include planes and ships, though?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #150761 on: January 22, 2015, 08:29:53 pm »

Ah. I don't know why, but for some reason I get German and Russian mixed up sometimes.

I never learned Russian because the only word you need in a Russian bar is "vodka."[/bad(possibly offensive, don't take seriously) joke]

I know it has planes but I didn't think it had ships. I've seen my brother play it and he's used planes and tanks but never ships. I don't mean to imply that it's a total clone of WoT - just that both games and the demographics of their player bases are very similar.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #150762 on: January 22, 2015, 08:41:26 pm »

Good to hear some good news from Truean! May you have luck in your friendship!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150763 on: January 22, 2015, 08:43:46 pm »

I know it has planes but I didn't think it had ships. I've seen my brother play it and he's used planes and tanks but never ships. I don't mean to imply that it's a total clone of WoT - just that both games and the demographics of their player bases are very similar.
True. I heard someone talking about War Thunder today who said he shot down a plane with a ship, but I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet, so I can't be sure if that's true. Both look cool, though.
Retired/Extended Sigs

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #150764 on: January 22, 2015, 08:45:21 pm »

Good to hear some good news from Truean! May you have luck in your friendship!
+1!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 10049 10050 [10051] 10052 10053 ... 13325