Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10048 10049 [10050] 10051 10052 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745552 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [くコ:彡] Hibari and the excitable squid (Happy thread)
« Reply #150735 on: January 22, 2015, 12:20:44 pm »

Speaking of 'People in Orange', does anyone remember where it was that KaelGotDwarves went?
(Faith-wise, not geographical.)

Didn't he stop being a monk?
Yayah. Went, past tense...
But like...
Wow, English is not a helpful language.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #150736 on: January 22, 2015, 12:21:56 pm »

I have no idea where he is now, what with him having been online something like once in the last twelve months. I'm pretty sure he's not a monk any more, though.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #150737 on: January 22, 2015, 12:36:59 pm »

Nah, he finished with that.
I don't think he intended for it to be anything other than a temporary sabbatical.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 12:38:56 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #150739 on: January 22, 2015, 01:49:42 pm »

I got to indulge in teenage fantasies once again, watching Elisa Dushku and Kirsten Dunst in Bring It On.

Other than moderate degrees of "fan-service", as it were, it's actually a pretty decent movie, doesn't take itself too seriously.

And scantily clad Dushku and Dunst.

Edit: and now the last 3/4 hr of Falling Down!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:53:03 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #150740 on: January 22, 2015, 02:09:38 pm »

it werks! somewhat!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #150742 on: January 22, 2015, 03:00:10 pm »

Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #150743 on: January 22, 2015, 03:01:48 pm »

it werks! somewhat!
Tetris?
Annnnnnnnnd the theme song is stuck in my head now. Great.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #150744 on: January 22, 2015, 03:02:59 pm »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #150745 on: January 22, 2015, 03:13:51 pm »

it werks! somewhat!
Tetris?
Yeah, I'm making a c++ tetris clone for practice. Took a while to get this to work, so I'm really happy now C:
(The left tetromino is the queued one.)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:18:43 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #150746 on: January 22, 2015, 03:17:40 pm »

Yeah, I'm making a c++ tetris clone for practice. Took a while to get this to work, so I'm really happy now C:
Which compiler do you use?
In a time before time, I had a name.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #150747 on: January 22, 2015, 04:52:01 pm »

Had a dentist appointment postponed for a good while, realized I have a fully-loaded gas card still on me ($10, but still, used it to refill my moped for a significantly cheaper gas price since the last time I filled it up; and still have enough on it for a few more full-refills from empty; leaving the rest of my wallet fair game), I'm at the tail end of a job I have working with a client (my rate, so it's a good profit), and speaking of jobs, I passed by my old work vans from my past job as I was headed home; they were probably cleaning up a construction site (post-completion so it doesn't smell or feel like it was just worked on; that, or a wet carpet being removed. Don't know, don't care anymore.).

Add to it, it's been beautiful out (the kind of days I would have been envying others for enjoying while I bust my ass doing that job), and I spent what time I probably would have otherwise been doing in THAT job going for a walk on the beach and to the park (watching a dolphin compete against pelicans for food), and finally cracking a legit smile for the remainder of my time out, before returning to finish my job with my current client.

Add to it, though I didn't have much on me (had to kinda pay in change for now), I had to celebrate by getting a few snacks and a drink from the store to celebrate with, and also help my focus on future projects (paid design work or unpaid BS-ing around in DF or Minecraft or something). For the first time, in a considerable amount of time, I feel secure enough to legitimately be happy with my life.

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #150748 on: January 22, 2015, 04:56:41 pm »

This thread has appeared in my 'show new replies' button and I am exceptionally confused about it.
Also known as Zuhayr.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 10048 10049 [10050] 10051 10052 ... 13325