Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9996 9997 [9998] 9999 10000 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15758957 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: [くコ:彡] Hibari and the excitable squid (Happy thread)
« Reply #149955 on: January 13, 2015, 06:56:29 pm »

Silk bondage gear would be pretty comfy compared to the norm. I dunno.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149956 on: January 13, 2015, 07:01:07 pm »

Silk bondage gear is, unfortunately, not something I can afford to buy right now. So I am referring to this instead.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #149957 on: January 13, 2015, 07:04:10 pm »

Silk bondage gear would be pretty comfy compared to the norm. I dunno.
Isn't it partially to do with suffering, though? Surely if that's the case, you'd want something somewhat uncomfortable?

Again, not into it, so no clue. Could be some... sub-culture? that's into that thing and regular is something slightly different.

Best option; spiky leather pants. Spikes on the inside.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #149958 on: January 13, 2015, 07:38:06 pm »

Finally finished my university application. Unconditional acceptance letter should be returning shortly.

E: No, this has nothing to do with BDSM. Though there are stories about some of the professors...
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149959 on: January 13, 2015, 07:57:08 pm »

Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #149960 on: January 13, 2015, 07:58:20 pm »

I think that belongs in the "Thing that made you Moist today" thread.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #149961 on: January 13, 2015, 08:00:02 pm »

I like the horse bone part.  Makes sense and all.  But clay loam? o.O
  Because no underwear is complete without rubbing some dirt on it.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #149962 on: January 13, 2015, 08:07:31 pm »

brb noping into stratosphere
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #149963 on: January 13, 2015, 08:20:04 pm »

I like the horse bone part.  Makes sense and all.  But clay loam? o.O
  Because no underwear is complete without rubbing some dirt on it.
Spikes of clay loam in underwear sounds rather... foul.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149964 on: January 13, 2015, 08:46:16 pm »

So I did this weird hoopla with a bunch of colleges recently and ended up going to one that I had kind of shelved.  In what appeared to be a sitcom moment, I ended up getting enrolled / admitted yesterday, two days before classes start.

So the entirety of today pretty much turned into me trying my damnedest to get everything moved up here and get situated.  It's been stressful and lonely, but I finally got everything (or most of it) moved up into my room and am now technically living on my own.  It's an odd feeling and normally I wouldn't classify it as happy, but now that my computer's working I decided to check out how fast the internet is.

I have roughly five times the speed that I did at my house.  My joy is immense.

FAKEEDIT:  My upload is roughly 23 times faster than it was at my old house.  Life is fucking complete.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149965 on: January 13, 2015, 08:59:05 pm »

I think that belongs in the "Thing that made you Moist today" thread.
Whatever rocks your boat...

On a completely different subject, this is pretty impressive.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #149966 on: January 14, 2015, 04:40:12 am »

Okay, so this one made me laugh more than anything.

Looking up Sergey Titov to confirm that he's who I thought he was and learned that he once worked as technical director at Riot.

Sergey Titov. The man who made The War Z and Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Worked at Riot.

Like, at least, say, Pendragon actually made something that worked, even if he shut it down and replaced it with an advertisement for League, and Guinsoo's hero ideas were pretty good, even if his balance ideas were awfully suspect (the infamous "summon a self-replicating fly every 2.5 seconds" Pudge, for example).

But holy crap Sergey Titov. That's hysterical.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 04:42:42 am by Putnam »

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149967 on: January 14, 2015, 05:30:24 am »

Huh. B12 passes right through the chinese firewall. Hello from China!

The flight here was awful. Sat in between two crying babies, one of them vomited on me. There was also a guy behind me that was constantly coughing.

First day here on the production line was frustrating as planned, but we slogged through a ton of issues and I'm pretty happy with where we're at.

I'm very surprised at how familiar and non-foreign mainland China feels. The climate, atmosphere, architecture, etc. all remind me very much of parts of south San Francisco. Stockholm feels more foreign than here in Dongguan.

Due to a lack of sleep on the flight, I've been awake for almost 30 hours straight. It's starting to show. Going to head back to the hotel and crash. Night guys.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149968 on: January 14, 2015, 07:15:45 am »

My dad often works from China doing a similar thing to you it sounds like, though his company is set up in Shenzen. Which appears to be just down the road from you, cool. Warning, apparently most restaurants have just Chinese writing and pictures for food (don't know how much mandarin/Cantonese/whatever you know). My dad accidently ordered dog ribs this way (apparently it wasn't awful). Also, he cracked his tooth on a bone in snake soup (he was also plastered at the time). Also his guide person tricked him in to eating rooster testicles.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149969 on: January 14, 2015, 07:30:35 am »

Re: Shenzen. My company's current manufacturer is in Shenzen. My coworker I'm traveling with is a seasoned veteran and remarks about how Shenzen was nothing more than farmland 30 years ago.
Re: Food. Luckily, our hosts are very kind and helpful, and kept explaining all the things that showed up on the dim-sum table at lunch.

~

So you know how I said I was going to bed? Well, the factory & logistics managers invited us to dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Bar none best Japanese food I've had. Also, we had some good beer.

Very good beer. I'm more than slightly tipsy right now.

On another note, the Chinese have a sharp sense of humor. I love it. The manager is a super-funny guy. Not just him - today when I was showing a handful of factory technicians some things, (literally 'showing', as the only common vocabulary is SI units and western numerics), we still shared some good laughs.

On another another note, my (admittedly fancy) hotel room has a whole miniature tea set. I have to play with that sometime.

Hell, I could fill a whole thread with observations from this trip.

drunken but happy Ace, signing off.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.
Pages: 1 ... 9996 9997 [9998] 9999 10000 ... 13325